The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 7: Winter Showers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Winter Showers - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

December – Year 1

I woke up to find a bald, naked women wrapped around me. What? Where? Oh wait. Lynn. My mind wound up to speed and as my senses woke up I languished in the feeling of a nude womans flesh touching me. I could feel the mounds of her breasts crushed against my back. I could feel her furry strawberry patch against my leg. I could feel my sleepy penis rising and awakening as well.

As I lay there in the very early morning light, I realized that for the whole time that I had been fucking Lynn, I had not had a single thought about my first wife. Then it struck me that I had not been fucking Lynn, I had been making love to her. The ghosts of the past were dead and buried it would seem, in Lynn’s strawberry patch.

Lynn stirred and slowly woke. It suddenly occurred to me that I was waking up with a woman that would not have to worry about how messy her hair was in the morning. Stupid thought, but it made me chuckle just a little.

“What is so funny?”

“I will tell you later’” I said as I kissed the top of her head.

Lynn’s reaction was to hold me tighter.

“Oh God, I love you.” She said almost urgently.

“Lynn, I think I can honestly say that I love you too.”

She looked into my eyes and was tearing up. She kissed me, firmly and held it for a while. She realized that her pussy was on my leg and she began to press it against me. She brought up her knee and just as her knee touched my balls she stopped it and smiled.

“There they are.”

She reached down with her hand and slid right past my enlarged, rigid cock and softly ran her fingers around the light hair on my balls. She drew circles and figure eights and once in a while she would just give them a gently hug. As she did this, my cock would occasionally jump or throb as she brushed the base.

Lynn released my balls and moved around under the covers until she had her lips on my scrotum. She kissed and nibbled and used her lips to pull at my pubic hair. I took hold of her leg and tried to pull it over me so we would be in a nice 69 position, but Lynn stopped me.

“Last night you sent me somewhere I have never been. We will go there again, but for now I want to make love to your cock and balls and I don’t want to be distracted by you eating my pussy. Do you mind?”

“No. I just am not used to the idea of just laying around while a beautiful woman sucks on my cock.”

“Well you better get used to it. I love you, and I love your mouth and what it does for me, but right now I want to love your dick.”

And with that she began to kiss my now throbbing shaft. She kissed it from tip to base and back. She kissed every inch of it, all the way around. She was slow and methodical and thorough. She licked my balls and got them soaking wet, and then she sucked them and dried them. She did the same thing with the shaft of my cock. Then she turned her full attention to the head. Her lips and tongue and teeth played with it and loved it until I just about screamed out in pleasure.

“Lynn, I gotta cum soon.”

“Good!” She said as she turned around with her back to me and straddled me.

She reached down and for the first time this morning she grabbed my cock with her hand. Guiding it to her pussy she used her wetness to lubricate the shaft and head and then she sat down on it and slowly guided it into her. She began to glide up and down and back and forth. The sight of her wonderful ass jiggling as she fucked me was all it took.

Putting my hands on her ass and lower back, I let out a moan and covered the inside of her vagina with what felt like gallons of sperm for the first time. Lynn pumped back and forth until I stopped throbbing and then she leaned forward and lay on my legs. Her pussy muscles were squeezing and relaxing the grip on my erection as it slowly shrank.

When she could no longer grip the shrunken organ she lifted up and let it slide out of her. She wrapped her arms around my legs and hugged tight as I looked down and took in the open view of her pink anus and her gaping, pinkish red pussy, surrounded by bright red curly hair soaked with my seed.

“I am going to hit the shower before you leak out of me. Wanna join me?”

“Oh yeah. But you are a little late.”

Lynn walked into the bathroom first and made a beeline for the toilet. Lifting the top she sat and began to piss. I went to walk past her and she reach out and grabbed my soft sticky penis and spreading her legs she guided me to stand in front of her while she pissed.

“Don’t you have to go to?”

“Yes, I sure do.”

“Well go ahead. You can piss between my legs. The space should be big enough that a real man should be able to hit it. But just to make sure I will aim you.”

This was something that I had never experienced. I had a beautiful, bald, nude woman holding my dick, sitting on a toilet pissing and inviting me to piss between her legs using that fire crotch as a target. I was not sure that I could.

“Come on big guy! Relax and do your thing.”

She shook my dick and aimed it down with her right hand and softly stroked my thigh with her left. I took a relaxing exhale and relaxed my muscles and let my urine flow. It was a strong stream and the first of it hit Lynn’s stomach and pussy and finally it hit water. There we were. Lynn was pissing; I was pissing between her legs, just as natural as can be.

Lynn looked up at me and got a twinkle in her eye. As she did, she lifted my cock and started to aim my piss at her tits. I tried to stop but could not. Lynn aimed the remaining stream back and forth across her chest and upper stomach. When I finished, she sucked my cock into her mouth and cleaned it off.

“I know what you are thinking. What kind of freak is this woman? Well I woke up last night in your arms and decided that I want to have everything about you. I want to touch and feel, and taste and smell everything that is you. I have never done anything like this before, but I just want you, all of you, everything about you. Let’s hit the shower and get some food, I am starving.”

We showered and washed ourselves except that Lynn had to wash my balls. As she was doing that my erection returned. She stroked it a few times as she soaped it and then asked me to turn around. I did and she ran a soapy finger down my back, down my ass crack and suddenly I felt a finger pushing into my anus.

What the heck. I asked myself and I put my hands on the wall, spread my legs and bent over. Lynn used one then two fingers to fuck my ass and massage my prostate. She reached around and pumped my cock with her other soapy hand.

I was lost in a world of new sensations and suddenly I just came. No warning, no tightness, no nothing, just boom squirt, squirt, squirt. Lynn kept squeezing my cock and milking the last of my cum from my organ and kept washing and massaging it until it had shrunk back to normal. She then slid her fingers out of my ass and washed them off. She then washed off my ass with a cloth and soap and looked at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.