The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 6: Lynn’s Story Pt 1

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lynn’s Story Pt 1 - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

December – Year 1

The commitment was made, the date was set, and I was scared shitless. I drove to Lynn’s house and for the first time saw it in the day time. It was a big house! The front of the house was sparse with very little landscaping. I parked the car, walked up to the door and knocked. Dara opened the door with a big smile and welcomed me in.

“Hi Paul!” She hugged me.

Dara was wearing a thin t-shirt top that revealed that she had huge hard nipples. They were so prominent that you might think that they were the entire tit. She caught me peeking at them and chuckled at me.

“What I lack in boob size I make up for with my nips and my winning smile! I am hoping that someday after I get pregnant that my tits will fill in like my Moms are. She was small like me until she had me.”

“Well if you don’t mind I am just going to be up front and say that I love them and I am just going to spend a few minute admiring them. My daddy always told me that it was rude to not admire a beautiful woman.”

“If you really want to admire them let me get this shirt out of the way.” And with that Dara lifted her shirt to expose two thumb-sized, dark reddish-brown jewels. She turned from side to side so I could see the whole of them.

“Dara, you have the most wonderful nipples that I have ever seen on a live woman. I love them.”

Then, she did something that just shocked me a little bit. Dara lowered her right hand and slid it inside her sweat pants. I could see her hand moving around between her legs. Pulling her hand out she moved to her nipple and ran her fingers around each of her beautiful large nubs.

“Mom and I talked and I know how much you like the taste of pussy. I won’t tell her, but if you would like to suck on my nipples it’s ok with me. The truth is that since mom first told me about you at the bar, you get me wet every time I see you. If you like my nips and you like pussy go ahead and have a little of both.”

“I don’t think that is such a great idea. If you have been talking to your mom then you know how hesitant I am about sex.”

“I also told mom that I wanted you and she told me to wait my turn.”

Your turn!?!?!? What the hell did that mean?

I looked around to see if Lynn was going to see. Dara’s hand went back down to her pussy and when she brought it back up she drew wet circles around her large nipples. She replaced her one hand with the other and began to masturbate right there in front of me. She pinched and rolled her huge nipples in her hand before she joined both of her hands quickly between her legs.

She maintained eye contact with me and I could feel my cock start to awaken. I mean how often does a beautiful woman masturbate in front of you? Finally, she let out a little mew and bent over with her knees squeezing together.

“Ok!” she said panting hard. “That was wonderful.”

She brought one hand up and moved a wet finger towards my mouth. I instinctively jerked back before she could touch me. Dara looked at the bulge in my pants.

“If you come in your pants, Mom will kill us both.”

“Good thought.”

“Paul, there IS something we need to do.” Dara looked at me and was suddenly very serious.

“Mom and I talked this over. First, that was a test and you just passed it. But any time you want to taste my pussy it is fine with me.” She smiled.

“Second, you need to know something really important before anything else goes on between you and mom.”

Now I was worried, because Dara was never serious, at least not in the time I had known her. She was usually living her life on the edge of flirting and flat out overt sexual addiction.

“Mom says that you two have not had sex yet and that she thought that tonight could be the night. I hope you two do it. I really like you and the two of you make a great couple. Mom asked me to talk to you first, because she does not want you to be shocked by her when you see her. She is really concerned that she will never see you again.”

“Shocked? Never see me? I was already scared shitless coming over here. Now I am confused and scared shitless! Your Mom told you what we did the other night, so I know that she doesn’t have a dick! So what is the big deal?”

“Paul,” Dara paused for what seemed forever.

“Paul, Mom had cancer a few years ago. It was real bad and I almost lost her. She went down to Houston for treatment. It was experimental. The normal treatment would have been radiation and chemo but her cancer was so advanced that the doctors decided to do something radical to give her a chance.”

“They almost tripled the chemo levels, increased the frequency of the treatments and increased the radiation and they tried DNA therapy. The drugs they used were not available to the public and had not been widely tested, but it was that or die.”

“I know a little about cancer, Dara. My Mom died from it and I have had friends die from it and one of my best friends went through accelerated treatments several years ago. He beat it but the treatments were nastier than the cancer. So what is going on? Does she have it again?”

“No. She is clear and the docs say that she shouldn’t get it back. But it left her permanently changed. According to the doctor, the chemo left her sterile and it made her lose all her hair.”

“Dara, hair loss happens all the time. What is the big issue?”

“Paul, the hair never grew back after the last treatment.”

“Wait! When was the last treatment? After the other night I know for a fact that she has pubic hair.”

“Her pubic hair and the hair on her legs was the only hair that grew back. Everything from her belly button down grew back. She doesn’t even have little fuzzy hairs on her tits or any eyebrows.”

“Look Paul. Mom told me that she loves you and she has had guys drop her when they found out. She wanted you to know, but did not want to see your face if it turned you off when you saw her. She is really scared about being rejected by you. Paul, I have never seen her like this. She really loves you.”

“Dara, where is she?” My mind had been made up.

“She is upstairs. She said that if you can deal with it I should go up and get her and that she will come down after her shower. If you could not deal with it, she said I should thank you and asks you to please leave and not make a deal of it the next time you see her at the bar, IF you come back to the bar.”

Without a second thought, I pulled Dara’s t-shirt down and gave her a big hug.

“Thanks for the news, and the nipple show and the test. I really appreciate it and I appreciate your love for your Mom. If you will excuse me, I think that I will go upstairs now.”

“What? No! I mean she will still be in the shower.”

“I’m counting on it.” I wiggled my eyebrows at her and smiled.

“If you see her bald head and change your mind, please don’t make it obvious and don’t you dare hurt my mother!” Dara sounded deadly serious.

“I don’t think that will be a problem,” I said as I rubbed my bald head and smiled.

I adjusted my dick, kissed Dara on the head and moved to the stairs. The stairs were cool. It was a spiral that was wide enough for three people to use at the same time. It fit the design of the rest of the house and as I got to the top the upper windows revealed a really nice view of the mountains on one side and the valley on the other.

As I approached the top of the stairs, I could hear the sound of a shower running. I followed that sound down the hall to an open bed room door and then to the bathroom door. Now I could hear the sound of a woman singing. Lynn COULD sing! Badly! God bless her. I opened the bathroom door wider.

I stuck my head into the room and looked around. The bathroom was in a three section Y-shape. The entry way had twin sinks and a mirror on one side and several hooks and rods where Lynn’s’ bathrobe was hanging. The toilet was off to one side of the Y in its’ own area and in the other side of the Y was the large shower.

The shower had a showerhead on the ceiling and two vertical heads that were spraying water from the sides. The whole front of the shower was enclosed in a glass wall and door. The glass was clear and inside was Lynn with her back to the shower door. She was bald and singing badly and I loved her!

The water was falling like rain from the top showerhead and the spray from each side was landing on skin that had some of the most beautiful tattoos I had ever seen. The flowery vines grew up from her ass crack and swirled across her entire back and up over her shoulder. I supposed that from there they must then go over her shoulders and across the top of her breasts. Part of the vine went up the back of her neck and formed a flowered tiara on her head.

Her head was smooth and white. Her hips flared out from her waist as only the hips of a woman that had given birth do. The crack of her ass was tiny and beautiful. Her nude body was as in proportion as it seemed to be when she was clothed. Those ass cheeks that seemed to dance inside her jeans were each a round and smooth handful.

Lynn was just rinsing off the soap when she turned around and jumped in surprise as she saw me. She moved one hand up to the top of her head like she was trying to hide the obvious, while the other hand dropped between her legs. Her breasts shook back and forth hanging like alabaster globes. They were soft white and tipped with reddish brown nipples that were almost as big as her daughters and just as attractive.

Lynn turned around and shut off the water. She turned back and just stood there waiting for me to do something. I began to take off my clothes and as I did so I asked her to please turn the shower back on. When the water had started I kicked off my socks and walked into the shower. I looked Lynn straight in the eyes and must have had an expression that sent a positive message, because she opened the shower door with the hand that had been on her head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.