The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 5: Baby Steps

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Baby Steps - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

December – Year 1

We walked to the door and I gave her a hug and another good night kiss. Lynn took the opportunity to softly slide her tongue into my mouth as her left hand reached down between my legs. I returned the kiss and moved my hands behind her and let my hands explore her ass.

It was firm, and both her cheeks fit nicely into each of my hands. My cock was growing straight up the inside of my pants and Lynn was softly stroking it up and down. As the kissing became more intense, her hands grip became firmer. The feeling of her ass under her skirt was inviting and I moved my hands down to the bottom of the skirt and I slid my hands up her bare legs and onto ... her bare ass!

Pulling my mouth away, “I guess your underwear match and you were expecting something tonight, huh?”

“I was doing what you did the other night, and I was hoping to get a little action tonight.”

As her lips and tongue returned to mine she continued to massage my now full-blown erection through my pants. I moved one hand around from her ass to the front of her hips. Her pubic hair felt thick and was already moist. I gently slid around her mons and ran my finger along the smooth skin between her inner and outer labia, spreading the moisture for a few minutes and playing with the nub I could feel through the thick curly hair.

Lynn rubbed a little harder and faster until I let out a soft moan. Lynn stopped rubbing and just pressed her hand against my hard shaft as it began to pulse and shoot spurt after spurt of my load inside my underwear. The incentive to return the favor overwhelmed me and I placed my hand on her clit and went to work. I massage and rubbed fast and hard. Lynn put her arms around my neck and buried her face in my chest as I rubbed her clit and then pushed deep into her finding her g-spot, then pulling out again and repeating the move several times.

With a moan muted by my chest Lynn clutched her arms around me and lifted her feet off the ground, bending slightly at the waist while she came with a muffled scream. I continued to rub her clit as she shook, her body racked with pleasure. My hand slowed, and I slide a finger as deep into Lynn’s pussy as I could and gave the G-spot on the front wall of her vagina a hug.

The warmth of the cum spreading around the head of my cock and running down the shaft got my attention. I withdrew my finger and put it to my nose and for the first time I took in her personal aroma and then I put my fingers into my mouth and I tasted her. It was intoxicating.

I reached around to squeeze Lynn’s ass hard and kissed her. Lynn’s tongue invaded my mouth as I came to my senses and pulled back. I reached into the front of my pants and found my seed. Withdrawing my hand, I offered some of my essence for her to taste. She took it and purred as she swirled it around in her mouth.

“I’m sorry. Uh, I need to go. I will call you in a couple of days. There is going to be a lot going through my head.” I needed to get out of there. My head was a mess.

“Thanks for the happy ending,” Lynn panted sadly.

“Thank you for the gift. Good night.” One more kiss as we tasted ourselves.

With that Lynn walked to her door and after entering and waving, she closed the door and I walked back to my car. I got in and sat in the gooey mess that was inside my pants and raised my hand to my face. The scent of Lynn’s wet pussy was wonderful and strong. I placed my fingers into my mouth one at a time and savored the aroma and taste of the first woman I had encountered in six years. As I drove, the goo ran down under my balls and felt warm all the way home.

Getting out of the car and walking up the stairs to my apartment I felt squishy and slightly uncomfortable. I looked down as I got out of the car to see a large wet spot in the front of my pants. I would normally take the elevator up to the third floor, but I took the stairs so I would not have an embarrassing encounter by running into someone in a well-lit space.

Going inside, I stripped off my clothes and put them right into the washer. I added a few other items and started the machine up. Since my washing machine is in the bathroom, I took a washcloth and got it wet with hot water and began to wash off my groin. When I was done I walked, naked, to my computer desk. Picking up the TV remote I turned on the news to see what was going on in the world. As I sat there I began stroking my flaccid, sticky cock and thought of Lynn.

As I gripped my dick and began to masturbate, my legs reached out straight as they flexed into a long relaxing stretch. I closed my eyes and stroked as I imagined Lynn’s hand moving along the length of my hard on. After a few minutes of this I launched another load of cum. This time instead of being contained inside of my pants the shot traveled up and out about four feet.

The first shot landed on the carpet in one long thick stream. My cock continued to pump and spurt smaller amounts of cum as my hand slowed down. I reached for some tissue next to the desk and wiped the remaining cum off of my dick. The tissue tore, and pieces stuck to my now wet, soft penis. Getting up I walked to the bathroom, turned on the water in the shower and after it warmed up I stepped in.

The shower was long and hot and relaxing. I softly massaged my cock and balls with soap. The feeling was not so much sexual as soothing. I lifted my right leg and placed it on the edge of the shower tub against the wall. My soapy right hand reached around behind me and my middle finger found my anus and I gently pressed it into my ass. I began to move in and out of my sphincter going a bit deeper each time I pushed until I finally stopped when I felt an obvious blockage.

With my left hand I again began to beat off my hardening penis. With one finger fucking my own ass and the other hand beating me off it did not take long before I felt my balls pull up and my scrotum shrink. I came again. The amount of cum was small but the pulses were strong and hard. I shivered with an orgasm and withdrew my finger from my ass. I washed it off with fresh soap and rinsed my body clean.

After drying, I grabbed a long-sleeved t-shirt and went to bed. As soon as my head hit my pillow, I was unconscious.


Waking Sunday morning, my cock was hard and I really had to pee. Walking into the bathroom I found that I could not bend my erection down enough to hit the toilet and the urgency to piss was getting stronger, so I stepped into the shower and let go. I pissed up and onto the side of the shower wall and the relief was overwhelming. As the stream weakened, my erection subsided until it was back to its normal size and shape.

I turned on the shower and washed down the wall. That was a first! By the time I got done washing the shower and myself, the kitchen was calling to my stomach. A quick cup of water brought to a boil and a half cup of oatmeal with some salt and a couple of teaspoons of honey and I put the kitchen voices to rest.

My next job was to move last night’s washer load to my dryer. The damp underwear was clean and there was no sign of staining on the front of my pants. The thought that I had cum in my pants last night thanks to Lynn’s wonderful hand was just beyond my belief. I had actually allowed a woman to rub me to climax and she had allowed me to massage her ass and to finger her pussy and clit.

I needed to call her but what would her reaction be? Would she feel that she had made a mistake? Would she want to still be friends? Friend. She had just beat me off! I think we are past the friendship stage. Or are we moving towards being friends with benefits?

I haven’t been this confused about relationships and sex since junior high school! I thought that my feelings about women had died a long time ago. Lynn was beautiful and attractive and alluring and sexy. She was also young! What was I doing? Was I really moving towards banging a woman a who seemed to be a few years older than my daughter?

I proceeded to occupy my time with my weekend chores. More laundry and some house work. Cleaning up the cum spot on the rug. Washing windows and cleaning up the kitchen. Rubbing my dick! I could not keep my hands off of my penis. I kept moving my hand around my balls. I was running my fingers through my pubic hair. Lynn was in control of my hands and my mind.

Lynn was on my mind and I was fighting back and forth with myself. Should I call her, knowing that it would lead to us fucking? Should I forget her and never go back to the bar? Should I just take her out and just enjoy her body with no care for her emotions? What would her tits feel like under my hands? If I fucked her from behind, how far down would her tits hang? How much would they jiggle? What was the size of her labia? Could I suck them fully into my mouth?

Stop! I had to stop. My mind would not move on. It was like having a song in your head that would not go away. I needed to talk to someone, but who? I had not lived here long enough to have the circle of friends that I had before. I picked up my phone, went to the directory and started looking at the contacts.

One name popped out right away. Karen! She was a good friend from South Carolina. We had very intimate talks, but never an intimate physical relationship. She had a longtime boyfriend that had picked up and left one day. I had supplied the shoulder to cry on and the ears to listen to her, as she worked things out in her mind. She had a great face and a great voice and big tits. She was voluptuous but in proportion. Her big tits did not seem too big. Her ass was not too big. She was full bodied but not at all fat.

I pressed the contact button and dialed her number.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.