The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 4: First Date

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: First Date - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

December – Year 1

I picked up the phone and called Lynn.

“Hello.”

“Hi, Lynn, it’s Paul, would you like to have dinner with me sometime?”

“Hi yourself and yes I would love to have dinner with you tonight.”

“Umm, did I say tonight? I don’t think that I said tonight.” The confused male surfaced.

“Well Paul, it is tonight or never.”

Being a male, sometimes my brain functions at a very slow speed, usually when dealing with members of the opposite sex. However, on this occasion, it went to Warp 20 in nothing flat. I think I could smell the burning rubber from the spinning mental tires!

“Where do I pick you up and when?” That escalated fast!

Lynn gave me her address and we agreed that I would be there at 7:30. That evening, I grabbed a quick shower and noticed that my cock was a little more interested than earlier in the day. I washed everything and everywhere. I mean everywhere. I even stuck a soapy finger up my ass to be sure that no odors or chocolate chips would pop out if it got that far.

I put on underwear and a nice pair of pants, a blue casual dress shirt, chose a pair of socks that matched my shoes and headed out the door. My phone GPS had the drive time pegged and I arrived with three minutes to spare. I knocked on the door. There was no way I was going to face the wrath of a woman who was honked at on her first date.

When the door opened it was Dara. I did a quick mental examination of the young woman in front of me. She did look like her mother around the eyes and the chin, I guess the red hair was a gift from her father. She was pretty, like her mom, but so much more slight. She also had two very wonderful hard nipples that were trying to do the Alien breaking out of John Hurt’s chest thing to her t-shirt.

“Hi Paul! Please come in. Mom will be down in a minute. You are looking good!”

“Thanks Dara.”

A few minutes later, Lynn walked down the broad spiral stairs looking very good. Her skirt was short enough to show off her legs, but not so short so that I could see her panties. Her blouse was silk and low cut so I could see the contour of her breasts and the top of her tattoo. She was all in blue.

“Bye, Honey, see you in a few hours.” Lynn hugged her daughter.

“Maybe.” Dara said with a wink and a smile towards me.

We walked out to the car and I opened the passenger side door and let Lynn slip in, without trying to get a peek up her skirt. After I closed it behind her, I got in my side, started the car and off we went. I wondered where we were going, since I had not asked.

“So, where would you like to go? There is an Applebee’s and a Chili’s in this direction and an Outback in the other.”

“How about we go to my favorite pizza place?”

“Pizza? Sure, where do I go?”

“It is in the shopping center behind the Applebee’s. It is called La Bella.”

After a few miles I pulled into the parking lot behind the Applebee’s and there was a small store front with the name “La Bella” on the awning. It was tucked away in the corner of the center and seemed a little empty with no cars parked out front.

I parked the car and told Lynn to wait for me. I got out and ran around to her side to open the door and give her a hand out. I closed the door and placing my hand on the small of her back I directed her towards the door. As I placed my hand on the small of her back I spread out my hand and found that my thumb could not feel a bra strap. Interesting.

We walked up to the door and a man was waiting for us.

“Welcome! Hello Lynn, would you like a table or a booth?” the man asked. It turned out that his name was Tony and he was the owner.

“A booth, please, Tony. The one in the back” Lynn spoke up immediately.

“Very good” he said and motioned for us to follow him to a booth that was all the way in the back of the long narrow building.

The decorations were very old Italian and all of the tables and booths had red and black checkered table clothes. Each table had a container of grated cheese, crushed red peppers, and napkins. The owner appeared a few minutes later with two glasses and a bottle of Chianti in one hand and a basket of garlic bread in the other. He set them on the table and poured about a half an inch in my glass. I sipped the wine and it was very nice. I smiled at Lynn and nodded at the owner as he filled Lynn’s glass and then mine.

“Lynn, this is your choice. What would you like to order?”

“I like thin crust.”

“I can do thin crust.”

“I love Italian sausage.”

“Me too! A lot.”

“What else do you like?”

“I like mushrooms and onions. Since we are having garlic bread, I am assuming that if we both have bad breath it won’t matter.”

“Works for me!”

We ordered a large pizza and sat and talked while the pizza was baking. The booth was in the corner and had high backs that hid the occupants from everyone else in the building. We sipped the wine and as we talked, Lynn slid closer to me. The conversation moved from food to past boyfriends and my wives to our daughters. We just covered a lot of bases. Then Lynn looked at me and placed her hand on my leg and asked about sex.

“When you had sex, what did you like?”

“Well, I guess I liked all the normal stuff.”

“Paul we are talking about sex, what the hell is normal? Did you like oral sex?”

“Yes.”

“Giving or getting?”

“Actually, giving. Neither of my wives enjoyed blowjobs so I don’t have a lot of experience getting. But I always enjoyed giving. Once I spent almost an hour between my first wife’s legs.”

“Ooohhh. What is it that you like about it?”

“I liked the texture of the skin around her pussy, the feeling of her labia on my lips and tongue, the taste and smell. I just enjoyed spending time down there.”

“I don’t mind giving blowjobs but I really like making love to a nice cock. I love the feeling of kissing it and caressing it and holding it against my face. I love that first little bit of stuff that comes out of the tip. Oh and as you know, I love the feel of a man’s balls in my hands. However, your balls are the first I’ve touched in eight years.”

Her hand wandered up my leg and rested on my crotch. “You are wearing underwear tonight!”

“You said that I should dress nice for dinner; to me that means wearing socks and shoes that match and underwear.”

“Does your underwear match your socks?” she asked very seriously and then laughed out loud at the look of confusion on my face. She smiled that bright smile and flashed those bright eyes as she began to massage my package.

“You know that a woman that is expecting to have sex will wear panties and a bra that match. She wants to be seen in beautiful things right down to the last minute.”

“But you aren’t wearing a bra.”

“Oh! You noticed!” She changed the subject. “They have the most wonderful pizza sauce here. That is probably why it is my favorite Italian restaurant. There is not too much oregano or salt.” My goodness, she shifted gears flawlessly.

“The only thing that gives me heartburn is too much oregano.” I kept to the changed subject. “I can eat all kinds of stuff, I love hot peppers, but too much oregano and I am up all night with a bad stomach.” I sipped a little more wine and took in the sensation of her hand on my erection.

The pizza arrived as we finished our second glass of wine and Lynn finally moved her hand. Again she brought her hand up to her face and took a breath. I don’t know what scent she could have picked up through the clothes, but she seemed to enjoy it. The pizza was wonderful, the ingredients were top notch and I made a mental note to return here on my own, often!

We continued our conversation and finished about half of the pizza and all of the wine. I asked for a pizza box to go and asked for our tab. I left a very good tip because everything was excellent, and the owner was very appreciative as he saw us to the door and opened it for us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.