The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 2: Introductions Pt 2

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Introductions Pt 2 - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

December – Year 1

I was working every day for the next three weeks and did not have time to go out. I was at work at the crack of dawn each day and got done at 8 or 9 at night, including the weekends, so I just went home from work, ate, slept and repeated.

At the end of three weeks I needed a night out. I got home from work on that Friday, showered and dressed. I put on one of my favorite t-shirts and a pair of faded blue jeans with holes at the knees and a hole along the left side, near the seam. That hole, which was about 1 ½ inches wide and 4 inches long, was large enough to easily show my underwear.

As I said earlier, I have lost a lot of weight over the past year and a half. One of the benefits was that my stomach and legs had shrunk a lot. I was down from a 54’ waist to a 40’ waist. The fun part, for me as a guy, was that my dick and my balls were no longer sucked into the fat rolls at the bottom of my stomach and the fat at the top of my thighs.

My junk now hung down, just like a real guy! Going commando was nice since when I walked I could feel my balls swinging and hitting against my legs and against the pants. My dick also hung down. It was a wonderful feeling of freedom and maleness! So on this Friday night, I decided to go commando.

It felt good to not have to work tonight and I was looking forward to no alarm clock and sleeping until I woke up. I was thinking that I might even let myself drink a little more than normal. Worst come to worst I could take a cab home and do the 4 mile walk from my home to get the car the next day. I drove to the bar, parked in my normal area, and walked in to an almost empty bar.

It was early, not even 8:30 PM yet, and the crowd was just a few locals. Erin, with her spectacular tits and fine ass, was bartending. She is a woman with a pretty face and great eyes. She is married and very comfortable with her body. Everyone knows that she is not going to fuck anyone at the bar. Erin knows that none of the locals is going to disrespect her and so, she is an unbelievable flirt and non-locals get a quick flash of her wedding ring if they get too serious.

When she is feeling good, Erin sticks out her ass and slaps herself when she walks away and she loves to bend over and shake her tits when she washes glasses. Tonight was a good night. As I walked in, Erin was washing glasses and as I approached the bar she looked up and gave the dishes an extra shake. Her left nipple popped out! She shook off a wet hand, grabbed a bar towel, slowly dried her hands and gave the thumb sized jewel a pinch.

“Naughty girl!” she said, tucked it away and ran out from behind the bar to give me a big hug.

“Hi Paul! Where have you been?”

“This working for a living is killing me! If it weren’t for the alternative, I would quit.”

Erin laughed, smiled that smile and batted her eyes. She turned, stuck out her wonderful ass, slapped herself and returned to the back of the bar.

“Do you want the regular?”

“Yes please.”

“OK, one Captain Morgan and Mr. Pibb coming up.”

She turned, grabbed an icy pint glass out of the stand-up cooler and started making a tall drink.

“Here you go, Paul. You pay for the single and I will cover the double! Should I start a tab?”

“Yes, please and thank you very much.”

I have always been a good tipper for good service. I also have been known to leave no tip at all for bad service. My first time in this bar, I had tipped almost 50% because I loved everything about the service and the experience. I have found that a good tip always leads to more good service, especially when you were dealing with the same servers or bartenders.

I walked over to the spot I normally sit in. I took off my heavy coat and hung it on the hook under the bar, sat down, took a sip of the drink and let out a long sigh. Breathing is so important to relaxation and I have found that a nice long exhalation just drains the tension out of my body.

The door guy was not on duty yet and he and his girlfriend were throwing darts at the back wall. He was a big Marine and she was a sweet petite beauty. He was lucky to have her and he never let her forget it, at least not in public. They were always touching and showing discreet affection towards one another. It was cute, even to an old fart like me. It always made me remember how my first marriage had been, before.

The KJ was setting up his station and putting out the books, song slips, and pencils. He stopped by to say hello and we talked about his other hobby which was polishing stones and making jewelry. He had a great voice and always sang the first song of the rotation. He was really efficient and I never heard anyone complain about the way he ran things. If he called a singer up and they had stepped out to get a smoke, he quickly moved on and when the person returned he stuck them in. He always had a full tip jar at the end of the night.

Mark was not there yet as he did not get out of the TV studio until about 10 PM. So I saved him a seat and watched TV. It was Friday and the World Series was on. The AL team was getting hammered. Erin was doing her prep work prior to the rush and whenever she would walk past me she would smile and say something either sweet or flat out dirty!

By 9:15 the bar had started to get busy and the KJ was singing the first song. In this town the social custom was to go out with your friends on Friday and have a date on Saturday. The tall tables were filling up with women having a girl’s night out. The song ended and the first singer was called up. She was not bad and everyone applauded. I was next and I did a song I had never done before since there were not many people there to hear me screw up (damn ego!). I did the song well, liked it and added it to my standing list.

The bar was filling and the second bartender, a really nice gay guy named Marcus, came on duty. He stopped by to say hello and ask if I needed anything. Marcus is not a flamboyant gay and he and I share a common love for growing, cooking and eating spicy and hot peppers. I love women; he loves men, no big deal. The bar had a number of gay men and women that were regulars. I would not call the place a gay bar and the bar owners never even advertised themselves as gay friendly. Everyone just got along, like I often wished that everyone could.

As the bar filled, more women started to come by and say hello. It was nice to get attention from people, since I live alone. I think mostly it was an acknowledgement by them that they were there and that they felt safe knowing I was there. It was the same when Mark was there. Some of the women were attractive, some were not. The bar drew all types.

A little while later, Mark showed up. I greeted him and he sat down on “his” stool. A few women rushed over to greet him and chat for a bit. Marcus brought him his usual beer and we began a chat about the day’s events in politics and sports.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.