Wrestling for My Wife
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Allan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A short erotic story about wrestling another guy in front of my wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   High Fantasy   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Cat-Fighting   Nudism  

The day of the match arrived and I could not wait for the event to start although the preparation for the bout is an erotic experience it itself. Sue and Linda had been talking about the match for some time now, they have come to an agreement that they would indulge in some slanging talk surrounding the bout but it would be confined to the event and when it finished we would revert to our friendly selves. Any slanging would be restricted to the four of us during the bout. Each round would last 5 minutes and the bout would last until either a 2 nil or a 2-1 advantage was achieved. The women would tend to Rob and I between rounds.

I showered with the help of Linda, she soaped me all over ensuring complete cleanliness, she towelled me dry taking particular care with my genitals. Again she lad laid out a new pair of speedos and my light dressing gown. By this time I was aware that Rob and Sue had arrived and they were preparing in a separate room. The spare room was all set up with mats, soft lighting, towels and water.

Linda applied the now familiar light oil to my body taking care with my hairy chest and nipples. When she got to my manhood and balls she massaged the oil in expertly. With one hand she massaged my loose balls and with the other she slid my foreskin back and forward exposing my big purple gland. I almost wanted her to continue using her hands and mouth so that I would climax giving her a mouth full of my hot creamy spunk, but I wanted to save everything for the bout and if I ejaculated now I believe it would have detracted from my manliness. Linda finished by slowly massaging my anus which is a big stimulus for me. I was now ready for the bout with Rob. Linda wore a thin white shift dress, mid thigh length, no bra and a white thong.

We entered the room and was almost immediately joined by Rob and Sue. Both Rob and I were robed, Sue was wearing a small halter top bare midriff and a pair of footless tights or leggings, they were almost see through as I could make out the black thong she had underneath. Her tights/leggings showed off her long slender legs and her exquisite bum very well and it was easy to make out every contour of her body as her clothing was very tight fitting. She is stunning, if fact both women were looking very sexy indeed. I could see Rob admiring Linda as I was admiring Sue.

We faced each other, we slipped our robes off for the women to take away. Our bulged touched and I could feel my manhood start to stir within my trunks. The first round we grappled I got a good scissors on him but he got out and got me in a headlock. I could feel his body against mine and took every opportunity to feel his manhood and his balls against me an I was sure he was doing the same. We broke and took a rest both women ministered to us, towelling us both down and whispering words of encouragement. Linda said, “come on John you can beat him go for his balls”, all within the hearing of both Rob and Sue. Sue was getting quite worked up either she was scared Rob would lose or because she was so turned on by the event.

Round two followed the same pattern we each had the upper hand but could not finish it off in a pin or submission. Sue was getting more and more animated, I heard her shout,”come on Rob get on top of this old dead beat, get his balls and make him submit, “ followed by, “ you know he looks at my body and he secretly wants to fuck me, make sure he can’t fuck anyone for a long time, specially that slut of a wife of his”. This talk spurred Rob on and he got the first score after he scissored me, I had to give, I could not break free and the pain was too much although exquisite at the same time. This score meant the end of the round, Linda, scolded me, “come on John you can’t let him do that again or you lose and we can’t have that little bitch across there beat us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.