Wrestling for My Wife - Cover

Wrestling for My Wife

Copyright© 2017 by Allan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A short erotic story about wrestling another guy in front of my wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   High Fantasy   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Cat-Fighting   Nudism  

My name is John I have always been interested in wrestling ever since watching the British World of Sport bouts on TV on a Saturday afternoon when I was an adolescent in the 1960’s. Watching those guys go man to man in Speedos was certainly a big thrill for me, although a thrill I could not share with anyone else. To watch those guys was for me a great turn on and I would pose in Speedos in front of the bathroom mirror fantasising about the moves I would use and the feel of another guys body against mine. Any sort of admission of being attracted to another guy in those days would be dangerous to say the least.

As the years went on I never lost the thrill and on a couple of occasions I was able to arrange bouts with like minded guys, as I am a mature guy now I wrestled guys my age both nude and in Speedos, I also wrestled a guy who wore tights/pantyhose which I found very arousing indeed. I also found it arousing to watch women wrestle both against each other and mixed and have always fantasised about being in a wrestling match with a woman.

One particular fantasy was always for me to be watched by my wife as I wrestled another guy, also for his woman to watch the bout and each cheer on their man. Lindy, my wife, is still a very attractive woman, long shapely legs; 34C breasts trim waist and blonde hair.

For various reasons our marriage was not going great and as always seems to be the case the physical side was stale. We ended up discussing the situation and inevitably sex was discussed and identified as a major area where both of us were not very interested. Totally to my surprise Lindy asked if I ever had any interest in other men, my initial hesitation kind of gave the game away and I saw no reason to lie about it so I said I was always interested in guys and had, when the opportunity presented itself, indulged in some sexual activity with other men. I explained in detail what I like to do, lots of nude contact, mutual hand and mouth satisfaction. This took a while to sink in but for me I was glad that I was able to be honest and open about my sexuality once and for all. Nothing much more was said then, although when we eventually had sex a few days after this conversation it was much more urgent and she seemed to be more excited than I can remember for some considerable time.

She was curious to know all about same sex how it felt, what did when with another man, safe sex, etc. She asked if I had specific fantasises about guys that I would want to play out for real. I hesitated but eventually confessed to liking wrestling and watching both sexes wrestle for erotic pleasure and also I would like to humiliate a guy and also be humiliated in front of her and, if possible, the other guys woman. She thought about this for a while and agreed that if it could be arranged then it might well be an interesting experience. From thinking my marriage was over to considering wrestling in front of Lindy was quite a surprise that I did not anticipate.

I had wrestled a guy who I had met through a gay wrestling website, he lived 15 miles away and I had a bout with him secretly about 12 months ago. I suggested to Lindy that I contact him and see if he would be up for a rematch, but this time with her watching. I contacted Brad and he was up for it, being gay he was not interested in Lindy, although he understood why I wanted to wrestle in front of her and he was happy with this arrangement.

We agreed to meet one evening at our house; we cleared a spare room and awaited Brad’s arrival. I had arranged with Brad the way the bout would go in terms of rules, etc, he readily agreed and so the scene was set. I was very nervous I showered and Lindy set out a light dressing gown and a pair of red Speedos for me, she applied some light lotion to my hairy chest and a little to my genitals. Much to my surprise she cupped my balls in her hand and told me “ look after them as they might come in very useful later”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.