My Date With the Prom Queen - Cover

My Date With the Prom Queen

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

I had a hard time sleeping, and was awake when my alarm went off. I jumped up, showered, dressed and ate a quick breakfast. As soon as dad left, I told mom I had to get to school early and left. As I got in my car, I saw Jake’s van parked a few houses from mine. As soon as I passed, Jake and 5 other men got out of the van and headed toward my house. I recognized the two black men, Fred and Samuel from Saturday, but I had never seen the other 3 men. I slowed down and watched as they all entered through the unlocked front door. I stopped in the middle of the street, not knowing what to do, but I couldn’t stand not being there and seeing my mother raped. I turned around and returned to my house, parked and went inside.

As soon as I went inside, I could hear Mom screaming and fighting but Jake’s voice was the loudest.

“Accept it whore. It’s going to happen. Tell us how much you want it whore. Say it. Beg for our cocks whore. Tell us what you are. We all know it but say it.”

I could also hear that someone was slapping her again and again. As I got to the door, I froze in my tracks as I looked into the room. All the men were nude and had mask on. One was holding a professional looking movie camera while Mom was on her back and Jake was sitting on her stomach while several men held her arms. He would slap her tits, then her face. “Tell me what a nasty whore you are Bitch. Say it, you know you want to.”

He grabbed hold of her nipples and was pulling them straight up as Mom screeched. Her tits were sticking straight up about 8 inches from her chest.

“Admit it whore. You love men to see your fat tits, don’t you?”

Jake started pulling her nipples in opposite direction and her tits were out to the side of her body. “Say it or I will pull your fucking nipples off.”

Mom between screams, finally said, “Yes”.

“Yes what whore?”

He kept hold of her nipples but seemed to let some of the pressure off them and her sharply pointed tits regained most of their normal shape.

“Yes, I love for men to look at my tits.”

“And that fat ass?”

“Yes, I love for men to see my ass.”

“You mean Fat Ass, don’t you?”

Mom hesitated, “Yes, my fat ass.”

“Do you like for men to fuck that fat ass?”

“No please, not that.”

“Sorry Bitch, but there is nothing you can do to stop that today and maybe every day after this. So, tell me, do you know what is going to happen to you today?”

“Yes, you are going to rape me.”

“Well, we can rape and hurt you, maybe scar your big beautiful tits and face, or you can make it easy and do whatever we say. So which will it be?”

Mom was still fighting back tears, “I will do whatever you want.”

“That’s more like it. Now we are going to let you up, but if you scream or try to run, you will regret that for the rest of what might be a very short life. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“We are going to get what we want whether you live to tell about it or not, So, we want you to stand over there, dance for us like you are working in a topless bar, rub your nasty fucking cunt, look in the camera and tell us absolutely everything about yourself.”

She nodded her head and the men began to release her and she eased off the bed and went over to the corner where she had been told and started to dance. Her tits were bright red from the abuse, but looked beautiful sticking straight out and not sagging at all. Her waist is average, but her big hips made her look like the perfect model for a woman. The men were around her but I could still see well. Her hand reached into her pussy and began to rub and hunch her hand.

“What’s your name Sweetheart?”

“I’m Bridget.”

“Bridget what and where do you live?”

Mom gasp, then said: “I’m Bridget Fuller and I live in Houston Texas.” Jake made a motion to her as to “come on” and she gasp again. “I live at 1355 Belford, Houston, Texas 77078.”

“And what are your measurements, Bridget Fuller?”

“36D-24-38”

“Are those big fat 36D tits natural Bridget?”

“Yes”

“How much do you like men to see your big tits, Mrs. Fullert?”

“I love men to see my tits. It really turns me on.”

“What about your husband Will, does he like other men to enjoy your tits?”

She hesitated a moment and said, “Yes, he likes me to show off.”

“So I bet that Will has you fuck other men in front of him. Doesn’t he?”

“Yes.”

I almost screamed when she said Dad like to watch her get fucked.

“Since you have been married, how many different times have you fucked other men in front of him?”

Again, some hesitation, “Maybe a dozen.”

“So Will Fuller has watched you fuck, at least a dozen different men since you were married. I bet it’s really closer to two dozen isn’t it? What does he do while he watches?”

“Yes, maybe two dozen. He beats off?”

“Is that all? Go ahead and admit what all he does?”

“He sucks and licks the man’s cum out of me, then sucks their cock clean.”

I couldn’t believe what Mom had just said. Dad was just like me.

“So, Will is a faggot just like your son. So why did you marry him?”

“I was 15 and pregnant by some boy, I wasn’t sure who. You know my son?”

“Yes, Daniel is one of my favorite faggots. You knew he was a faggot, didn’t you?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.