My Date With the Prom Queen - Cover

My Date With the Prom Queen

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

Some of the people were starting to leave. I was disappointed to see Sophie leave as I had wanted to lick cum out of her, but maybe I would have an opportunity the next time I was out. After some discussion between Jake and Martha, she came over an unlocked the plastic cage over my little cock. While I lay there, Jake looking down at me, “So what time does your dad leave for work?”

“About 7:00, why?

“Because you are going to leave right after him and leave your front door unlocked.”

“Why, what are you going to do?”

“We aren’t going to steal anything Faggot. We are going to make sure that big tit mother of yours doesn’t have to get off by herself on Monday.”

Everyone laughed and were making comments about cuming in her fat white ass and milking her big tits while I stood there not knowing what to say.

“I could never do that.” Jake grabbed me by the neck, dragged me off the table and pushed me against the wall. He said something to one of the guys who handed him a long knife which he put under my nuts.

“Bitch, if you ever tell me no again. I will definitely cut off your fucking balls, not that you need them anyway. Maybe I should just do it now to get them out of the way since the rest of your life is going to be spent with cocks up your ass and down your throat. Is that what you want?”

“No Sir. Please don’t.”

“Then Monday, 7:01, you leave and leave the door unlocked. Or maybe you want to stay and do the filming for us? Bet you have beaten off a dozen times to that video you took of your slut mom. Haven’t you?”

I stood there in silence with the knife pressing against my balls.

“Answer me Faggot.”

“Yes Sir, a lot of times.”

“You want a piece of yo mamma’s cunt, or just to lick it clean after I fill it with cum?”

I stood in silence not wanting to answer, but actually thinking how it would be to lick her cunt clean.

“It don’t matter Bitch. Just leave the door unlocked. Now take your nude faggot ass and get in Don’s truck where he can take you back to your car.”

We drove in silence the 20 minutes back to the gym where my car was parked. It was about 9:00 am on Sunday morning and the parking lot was half full of cars and men and women walking to and from their cars. Don stopped his truck just inside the drive and said, “Get the fuck out until the next time.”

“But Sir, my car is parked on the other side of the parking lot. Please take me over there.”

Don looked at me with no sympathy and simply pointed at me. I looked around, opened the door and started running toward my Honda. Maybe a half dozen people stopped and looked at me as I ran nude through the parking lot until I got to my car. I had left the door unlocked with my keys under the mat. I jumped in and as quickly as possible started and drove off. The strangest part was that I was on hard by the time I got to my car. I couldn’t understand why being treated like I had been was so exciting, or maybe it was the public exposure. I pulled behind an office building and retrieved some clothes out of my trunk. But before I dressed, I stood there in the open and beat off, hoping someone in the apartment complex behind the office building could see. When I got to my house, I went to my room, but before going to bed, I checked both my phone and e-mails. I had 43 missed calls and most left voice mails. I also had over 200 e-mail messages. Just as I lay down, my phone rang again and I picked it up.

“Hey is this the faggot Bitch?”

I was unsure as to how to answer, but mainly too tired to think so finally hung up and turned off my phone and went right to bed. I slept till mid afternoon before getting up and showering,

When I finally woke up, I decided to call Jackie and was surprised when she answered and seemed glad to hear from me.

“I really enjoyed Friday night”, I finally said to her but scared of her reply.

“Me too. I can’t wait until I can do that every night.”

“You really enjoy being used and fucked like that?”

“Don’t you?”

I hesitated in my response, but finally decided to be honest. “Yes. In fact, I’ve been thinking of getting a sex change operation.”

“Wow that would be great. I really liked you licking my pussy and ass clean of the cum. How much did you like it?”

“I would happily do that for you every day for the rest of your life.”

“Well, I might just take you up on that. I really have to go now. Bobby and some of his friends are picking me up soon.”

“Bobby is that guy you showed your pussy to at the movie.”

“Yes, but most guys call it my cunt. I think I like that better, don’t you?”

“Sure, OK, I will let you go. Bye for now.” And after a brief hesitation just before I hung up, “I love you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.