My Date With the Prom Queen - Cover

My Date With the Prom Queen

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

Jake also texted me reminding me that I had to go to my waxing today and the threats of what would happen if I didn’t. I arrived at the spa at 4:30, as arranged. I was so afraid to go in, but knew I had no choice. As I entered this young, very pretty Asian girl greeted me. I told her my name and she announced on the Intercom, “Annie, Mr. Fuller is here for his full body wax.” I looked around the reception area and all eyes were on me. I was told to sit and Annie came about 10 minutes later. I had tried to look through some magazine to avoid looking at any of the other customers or seeming completely out of place, which I definitely was.

When Annie came to get me, she was probably 18, beautiful and incredibly sexy. She had rather average breast but they were clearly visible through the thin material covering her. She had on some shorts which showed a nice ass and incredible legs. All of that made it even more difficult to go with her, but I followed like a sheep.

When we went into the room, she closed the door and instructed me to “strip off all your clothes and let me examine you.”

I stood frozen for a few seconds then began to slowly undress. When I got to my underwear, I hesitated, looked over at her, “these too?”

“Of course. How else can I wax your big dick and ass?”

I pulled them off and my 6” cock stood straight out. She laughed and told me to “get rid of that.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, play with it until it goes soft. I don’t want you cuming on me while I wax you.”

“I can’t stand here and beat off.”

“You boys are so silly.’ And with that she dropped down on her knees and put my cock in her mouth and began to suck as I had done hundreds of times. It was the first time I had ever been sucked off and it was by a very sexy girl. She probably sucked less than a minute when I began to moan loudly and filled her incredible mouth with my cum. She stood up and put her lips to mine. I opened my mouth and instead of her tongue going into my mouth, she spit a mouthful of cum into my mouth. “Now lay down on the table.”

I swallowed all the cum, then lay down on my back, as instructed. She began to examine all my body. “You really don’t have that much hair, but you will be as smooth as a baby’s ass when I finish you and all the men will enjoy your smooth ass.”

Finally she opened the lid of, what I assumed was the hot wax, and stuck a wooden stick that looked like a tongue depressor into the wax and put it on my hand and arm. Then she rubbed a piece of cloth over the wax. All this felt very good, at least until she grabbed the material and ripped all the hair out of that spot. I screamed and cussed, but that didn’t slow her down as she continually repeated the process up my right arm on both sides. I guess if there was any good news, I was no longer on hard. She had me raise my arm over my head and then plastered my underarm with the hot wax. My assumption that this was going to hurt like hell was not wrong, as she ripped the hair under my arms out. Next she repeated the process on my left arm then my chest.

As she got closer to my groin, I knew that I was going to experience even more pain, but I had not thought of her waxing my balls. She put the hot wax on my crouch and ripped my pubic hairs from my body. I looked down and that area was hairless and bright red. Then Annie had me raise my knees and began to toy with my balls. If the hot wax wasn’t bad enough, ripping the hair out of my ball sack was excruciating. When she finally finished ripping my ball sack, which was accompanied by screams from me, I begged her to wait a few minutes. She just laughed and said: “The worst is mostly over.” “Mostly, Mostly” that was a frightening thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.