My Date With the Prom Queen - Cover

My Date With the Prom Queen

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

I was conflicted as I sat in my room thinking about my upcoming date with Jackie on Friday and hoping I would get a chance to have sex with her or at least get to lick that perfect ass of hers. And then there was Saturday night. Was there a way out or was I going to be used by a group of perverted men? These thoughts were going through my mind when I received a text on my phone. Maybe it was Jackie? Instead, it was from a number I didn’t recognize.

Hey Faggot, I wonder if your father, Will Fuller who works for Alpha enterprises in sales would like to see this video. And there was a link to a porn site. By the way, your mother Bridget has a fine ass and big tits. Text me within 5 minutes her bra size.

He had told the truth and somehow knew about my family. I now had no choice but to do what he wanted. I went into my parents’ bedroom and quietly searched for where she kept her bras. I found the right drawer and searched through a number before I found one that actually had a size on it. 36D.

I went back to my room and text that to this man whose name I didn’t even know.

Good Job Faggot. I want you to get a picture of her nude or, at least topless and send it to me by tomorrow. Meet me at 7:30 in the parking lot of the 24 hour fitness Saturday night. That’s a good place to leave your car over night. And you be wearing nothing except a pair of you mommy’s dirty panties. And I better be able to smell her cunt on them. And don’t forget to get waxed tomorrow afternoon. Annie is expecting you (713-236-1427). If you fail to do anything, I am going to add your full name, address, phone number, and parents’ names to the video. Oh, and I will send it to your dad, everyone at his company and anyone I can find that might know you.

I was about to throw up, but went back into their room and into the dirty clothes hamper and dug around until I found a pair of her white panties. I took a sniff and you could definitely smell her. I looked around trying to figure out how I was going to get a picture of her. Since Dad leaves early, I will try and sneak into his closet in the morning before she dresses.

I went back to my room with my prize hidden in my pocket and went to the computer with great dread and put the link in to the porn site. “Daniel the Faggot” There was the entire episode with no one’s face shown except mine. As I watched in complete humiliation, I began to feel my cock rising and started rubbing, eventually pulling it out and beating off while I watched. Already 473 people had watched the video and there were dozens of comments, some saying what a nasty pig I was, or what a good faggot I was. The more I read, the more turned on I was and finally exploded, getting some of my cum on the key board.

I noticed that the video had been posted by “BigCockJake”. I noticed that one of the post was written by him: “Contact me if you want to use my faggot.”

The next morning, I dressed quickly and ate breakfast and waited in my room until I heard Dad leave for work. Mom always took a shower just after he left so I went into her room after the shower had been running for several minutes and into Dad’s closet. I left the bi-fold door just open enough to get my camera lens through the opening and waited. I had been in there maybe 5 minutes when the water turned off and I began to hold my breath and rubbing on my hard cock through my jeans. Finally she came out completely naked walking right toward me. I was shocked that her pussy was shaved. I took several pictures before she walked past and toward her dresser. After a few more shots from the side and back, I finally hit record where I could look without looking through the camera. Damn, BigCockJake was right, Mom had large tits and ass. She looked incredible and as she bent over to get some clean panties out of the dresser, her big tits were hanging down and looked incredible. Her 36D tits were big and firm and she had incredible looking nipples, but I couldn’t take my eyes off her ass and narrow waist. Dad was one luck man!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.