My Date With the Prom Queen - Cover

My Date With the Prom Queen

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

It was a cool Wednesday afternoon and I was the happiest boy in town. I just turned 16, got my driver’s license a week ago and my parents bought me a used Honda. It was a bit beat up, but it was the greatest present ever. I was driving everywhere just to get out on my own and stopped by the mall, just to walk around and see who I might run into. I had stopped at the game shop and was thinking about spending my last twenty on a new game.

“Hey Daniel, what are you doing?”

I turned to see Jackie. She was definitely the prettiest and sexiest girl in the freshman class. Her body had developed early and her body looked more mature than her 15 years. And probably because of that, she had been dating Luke, a star football player and a senior.

“Hey Jackie, how are you?”

“My mom is shopping for some clothes and I got bored so am just walking around. Want to grab a drink at the food court?”

“Sure” and we walked over to the food court, chatting about school, classmates and nothing of importance.

“So how is Luke?”

“He’s a jerk and I broke up with him.”

“Why, what happened?

“You didn’t hear?”

“No, I haven’t heard anything.”

“Well, he hooks up with any girl that he wants and was bragging to everyone about it. I confronted him and he said, it’s no big deal, they are just cunts. I guess that is how he feels about me, too, so I said forget it.”

“He didn’t try and get you to forgive him?”

“He acted like he couldn’t care less. And I heard he was out with Nancy the next night, so to hell with him.”

There had been many rumors that Jackie had had sex with Luke on their very first date the first week of school, and there were also rumors that he shared her with his friends. I didn’t want to believe that the most beautiful girl I knew would be like that and so often the rumors are false and just guys boasting. I am on the Junior Varsity and hear lots in the locker room and just ignore most of what I hear.

“Jackie, I am so sorry but you can do better than Luke. He thinks he is such a stud and that’s no way to treat a girl like you. I know I never would.”

“That’s so sweet Daniel and I guess it won’t hurt to sit home a few Friday nights.”

“Jackie, you never have to sit home, if boys know you are available.”

“Really, would you take me out? Wait, are you dating anyone?”

“No, I’m not.” Course, I could have said that I haven’t had a date all year, or rather all my life.

“Great, so give me your phone and I will give you my number. Call me and we can go out Friday.”

She got up, kissed me on the cheek and bounced off with me staring at her perfect ass molded into her jeans.

I couldn’t believe what had just happened. The sexiest and most beautiful girl in my class and maybe the entire school was going on a date with me and she had actually asked me out. I wanted to scream out and I’m sure if anyone looked at my smile, they would think I had just won some lottery or was on a drug that they wanted to try.

“Hey D. What’s up?”

It took me a moment to realize that someone was talking to me but as I turned I saw my former next door neighbor, Robert.

“Hey Robert. Great to see you. How long has it been?”

“It’s been months, Bro.”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.