Mom's the Family Slut

by unclemick

Copyright© 2017 by unclemick

Incest Sex Story: Son finds out about his kinky family, one member at a time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Hairy   Small Breasts   .

I’m a little feminine and maybe gay with a small frame, good figure, and nice round bubble butt. And, even though I’m feminine, I thank God I was blessed with a nice, fat, 8 inch cock. My name is Jimmy and I’m a freshman in high school and live with my mom in Ohio. My mom is 56 and not beautiful, but attractive, she’s the weight she should be, but more like an older woman’s body. Her boobs are big but a little saggy and her waist is straight and not so tight ending in what I think is her best feature, her nice, big, older, round butt. I’m sure she has a hairy pussy because I see her pubes sticking out when she wears her one piece bathing suit. She’s kind of a tomboy, with glasses, and those two things make me horny so I jack off to fantacies about her often. Her and dad argued a lot and I remember him calling her a “cheating fucking inbred whore” and leaving. My brother was mad at her too, so he ended up going with my dad.

My dad and older brother live in Indiana and I spend my summers there. Dad’s a truck driver and works long hours, six days a week. My brother is 25 and works evenings at an adult book store. Last summer when I went to my dad’s, puberty was kicking my ass. I was horny 24/7 and jacked off every chance I got. My brother Todd and I shared his room and he seemed to catch me doing it a lot. Todd’s handsome, 6 foot tall and well built. I’ve caught him, jacking off a couple of times too. His cock is big and curved and maybe 8 1/2 inches long and very fat with big dark veins running all along it. The head is a darker purple-ish brown, very long, fat and mushroom shaped. I walked in once and as I did, he started cumming. He was naked, lying on his bed and I guess he was to close to quit. His thick white cum just gushed out in long, full strands that splattered when they hit something. He covered his chest and belly with it and some went in his hair and on his face. He was breathing very hard as he said “God I needed that”.

The next day, him and my dad went to work and I just roamed around the neighborhood, where I found a park with a baseball field, picnic tables, tennis court and swimming pool. I watched two older guy’s playing tennis until one guy quit and went to the restroom. He called me over to the restroom and when I got there he said “I’m sorry, I thought you were Kenny”. I must of looked confused because he then said, “Kenny helps people out for money, you know”. I thought he meant some type of work so I said “I’ll do it” and he said “ok, I’ll give you $20 bucks” I followed him as he walked into the back stall and said “come on”. I went in and he closed the door behind me and said, “you sit on the commode”. I did what he told me and then he said “pull my shorts down”. It dawned on me that he wanted me to jack him off or something. I noticed his cock was getting hard in his shorts as I told him “I’ve never done this before”. He pulled his own shorts down and said “do you want the money or not” as his big, fat cock sprang up. It was a nice big one with big balls hanging down under it. He had a big hairy belly and lots of pubic hair. I looked up at him and said “what do I do” so he put his hand on my head and said “take it in your mouth” as he pulled my head toward it.

I was turned on, so I opened my mouth and he slid about half of his now hard cock in, and moaned “Oh God, your mouth is so hot” and then he closed his eyes and began fucking my mouth. I liked the hot salty taste of it and he smelled nice down there. As he humped, I swallowed and we were both working more of his big hot cock into my mouth. I could taste drops of something salty ever so often as his big cock began curving down my throat. He was moaning loudly now as he rubbed my mouth with his hands and began fucking my mouth faster and deeper. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen or how it was going to taste but I wanted to make him happy and swallow my first hot load of cum. As that thought passed, he satisfied my need when his big jerking cock began squirting very hot, thick, salty/bitter man cum, into my mouth. He was a big cummer and I swallowed as fast as I could, some squirted straight down my throat, and then as he pulled out a little, he filled my mouth and some even squirted into my sinuses and ran out my nose.

By the time he was done, I was tired and my belly felt satisfied. He pulled his shorts up and fished out $20 and said “damn that’s was good, I play tennis every Monday, I hope your here next week” and then he left. I was turned on so I started stroking my own cock until I heard footsteps, then a light knock on my stall door and someone whispered “Kenny”. I opened the door and waved him in and he shut it behind himself. It was the other older tennis player but this guy was black. He pulled his shorts down and his big dick sprang up, it was darker black than he was and uncut with a big curve to the right. I took it in my hand and slid the foreskin back, revealing a big, long, flared, mushroom shaped, head. It was at least 8 inches long and as fat as my wrist with huge hairy balls hanging under it. It was already dripping cum and he moaned “oh God” as my hot mouth enveloped the big head and began sucking it in. As I moved my mouth further onto his salty cock, he held my head and humped my face.

He was very verbal as he fed me cock, saying things like “you like suckin black cock don’tcha boy, oh yeah, take it all you little sissy bitch”. We were both hot and he was banging my mouth like it was a pussy. Then he said “would ya like to see your old white mom ridin this big black cock, I bet she’d cum all over it, wouldn’t she”. Instead of being offended by his comments, I was picturing his big black cock fucking my old spread legged mom’s hairy pussy and her jerking on it as she was cumming. His big cock was now fucking my throat and I could only breath when it slid out. Suddenly, he swung me around against the wall and began brutally fucking my mouth. My head was banging the wall but he didn’t care, nor did I. His final lunge, buried his jerking cock down my throat as his big balls churned out a massive amount of cum. Most of it went straight to my belly but then he pulled back until his cock head, spurted 3 big, hot, salty loads right on my tongue. I savored it for a moment and then swallowed my reward and licked him clean. He pushed my mouth off of his cock and pulled his shorts up. As he left, he stuffed some money in my shirt pocket.

I was beat and I just wanted to go home and jack off but when I got there, my brother was still home. When I walked into our room, Todd was sitting at his computer naked, stroking his big cock. I was frustrated so I asked “why do you watch porn, you work at a porn shop”. My brother turned around, still stroking his hard cock and said “that place makes you super horny, you wouldn’t believe the stuff that goes on there”. I guess I was staring at his beautiful cock when I heard him say “you like lookin at it, don’t you”. When I looked up, he was grinning at me as he said “feel how hard it is” and he took his hand away. I wanted to touch it, hold it, stroke it and suck it but I didn’t want to admit it. He saw my reluctance and said “it’s ok, I’m bisexual, I let guys touch it all the time” then he patted the bed next to his chair and said “go ahead, sit right here and feel how hard it is”. As I sat down, he made it flop back and forth and then he pulled my hand to it. I really wanted it, so I took it in my hand and it was everything I thought it would be.

God! it was hot to the touch and as hard as a rock and I wasted no time leaning over and stroking it with one hand and rubbing his big hairy balls with the other. My brother rolled his head back and said “man that feels good the way you do it”. I kept stroking him until his clear cum began dripping on my hand. His eyes were closed and I couldn’t hold back any longer so I stood up and leaned over and took half of it in my mouth. He moaned loudly and then I felt his hand rubbing my sensitive ass. As I sucked him he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my knees and continued rubbing my bare ass. I could tell by the way his hips were lifting, he was close to cumming and he began exploring between my butt cheeks. His cock was going completely down my throat and I was sucking him as hard as I could. At our peak, he buried his finger in my ass and his big cock erupted in my mouth, spewing his thick, scalding hot, tasty cum into my belly and mouth until we both fell back, empty and satisfied.

Todd was the first to speak, he said “Damn that was good, but I’ve got to go to work”. He went to his desk drawer and schuffled through some cards and handed me one. It was a fake ID that said I was 20. Todd said “that looks close enough to you and you have to be at least 18 to get in porn places”. He handed me a pointy glass thing (he called it a butt plug) and told me to lube it up and shove it in my ass and leave it there until I got to his bookstore at about 5 o’clock. He went to work and I jacked off and waited for 5 o’clock. When I got to the bookstore, it was pretty busy so my brother took me down a hall, where we stopped at a door and he put a girls black wig on me. He said “this will get you more action” as he arranged it on my head and brushed it out. He told me I looked hot as he opened the door for me, then he slapped my ass as I walked in, making all the men inside look at me. I was in the back of a porn theater so I sat down in the nearest chair. I noticed it was all men in the room, some older, some younger, some sitting together, some sitting alone. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could see guys jacking off and guys sucking other guys cocks, so I pulled my own cock out and joined the party.

The door opened and a big, older guy walked in and leaned against the wall next to me. I could see the outline of a big bulge in his pants where his cock should be. I could tell he couldn’t see in the dark yet as he reached toward me, feeling for a seat. When he touched my arm, he said “I’m sorry, I can’t see a damn thing, is there an empty seat close by”. I took his elbow and guided him in front of me until he stumbled against my foot. When he stumbled, I put my other hand on the big bulge in his pants and pretended to guide him to the seat next to me. I was still rubbing his big, hardening cock as he felt for the seat and sat down. I let go of his crotch, thinking he might get mad and then he leaned over and whispered “my names Don, thanks for helping me, I’m blind as a bat when I first come in here”. I said “your welcome, were all blind at first”, and then he said “yeah I guess so, you guided me in here by my cock”. I saw him unzip and pull his pants down letting his big cock flip back against his belly. I didn’t know what to say to that and when I didn’t respond, he leaned over and said “I didn’t mean to offend you, I kind of liked the feel of your hand on it”. He took my hand in his and said “your hand is so little and soft, are you a girl”. I said “do you want me to be”, as he put my hand back on his big, hard cock.

As I began stroking it, his already big cock kept growing and getting harder. He said “get down between my legs and use both hands” and I did. Even with both hands, his cock was huge and now it was drooling precum on both of my hands. I figured it was better to lick his dick than to lick my fingers and I couldn’t resist the urge to see how much I could suck. The problem I had was its thickness but I managed to get the big salty head in my mouth, but it hurt. He said “take your time, daddies in no hurry”. I could lick the bottom of it in my mouth and I squeezed it with both hands as I jacked it in my mouth. I heard chairs moving behind me and then I felt my pants come down and the butt plug come out. It was replaced by something bigger that kept going deeper. My mouth was stuck on his big cock so I couldn’t even look around to see who it was. As whoever it was fucked my virgin ass, faster and faster, I was able to start moving my mouth up and down on his wonderful cock. Not much at first but he moaned like I was deep throating it.

I felt the urgency of the guy fucking me and then he began grunting as his hard cock went off, spraying my inner ass with his hot cum. His big cock jerked in my ass for at least 2 minutes as he emptied his manly balls in me. I resumed my cock sucking as I felt another man’s big, hard cock enter my ass. This one was so big that I tried to scream and when I did, it felt like my jaw came unhinged and I was able to suck more of the big cock in my mouth. While I sucked that big one, I counted 6 different men that fucked my ass. They were all alike, shove it in my butt, hold me by the hips and fuck the shit out of me, bury their big dicks in me and shoot their hot cum in my ass, and leave. A couple of them licked my ass clean and a couple of them told me I had a cute ass but mostly they just used me, and I loved it. Finally it was just me and old “big dick” so I used one hand to hold his fat cock while my poor stretched mouth sucked on it and my other hand went to find his balls. They weren’t hard to find because they were as big as a bulls and when my warm hand touched them, he began to grunt and his gigantic cock started jerking my mouth all around. Finally his big cock erupted like a fire hose, pumping big globs of his tasty hot cum right in my hungry mouth. I know he pumped at least a big measuring cup full of his hot cum in my more than willing mouth. We had to help each other up and it turned out to be almost quitting time for my brother.

This continued all summer until it was time for me to go home. I asked my brother if he was ever going to come visit me and mom and he said “you really don’t know what she did, do you”. When I said I didn’t, he told me the story. Mom, dad, Todd and me all lived near my mom’s dad and three brothers in Ohio. Todd was going to ride along with my dad on a three day trip to New Mexico and I would be in school all day. They made it 500 miles and the truck blew the engine. They had it towed and him and dad spent the night and rented a car the next day and drove back home. It was midday when they walked in the house, and found mom and her whole family buck naked in the living room. She was on all fours with her dad fucking her from behind as she sucked her oldest brothers big horsecock and jacked the other two off. She was covered in cum and they were all drunk. My dad started cussing at her and her brothers beat him up. When I came home from school, my grandpa and uncle’s were all gone and dad and Todd were packing their stuff. Mom tried to stop dad from leaving and that’s when I heard him call her a “cheating, inbred, old whore”, as he left.

On the ride home, instead of thinking, “oh this is a terrible thing that’s happened to my family”, I was thinking it might lead to sex with my own mom and maybe my uncles and even grandpa for that matter. When Todd had told me the story, I asked him “why would uncle Paul have a horse cock with him”. Todd said, “no dumbass, it means he’s hung like a horse, Hell, all four of em, are hung like horses”. After that I had fantacies of my own uncles naked, with big horse cocks sticking straight out in front of them. It took dad 6 hours to drive us to moms and when he dropped me off, he said “if you need me Jimmy, give me a call and I’ll come get you”. Mom was happy to see me and she had a big dinner and ice cream and my grandpa and all my uncles were there. During dinner as we sat around the table, I was imagining all of these big dicked old men, naked, shoving their big hard cocks in and out of my nice, innocent moms, hairy old pussy, and her loving it.

I figured the best way to my moms pussy was through her family, so I asked my grandpa right then if I could help out on his small farm after school. He was happy I wanted to, and all I had to do was get on a different school bus after school. Mom was happy too, and probably because she would have the house to herself to fuck anybody she wanted. I guess you need to know a little about these people. I’ll start with grandpa, he’s a big man with a big hairy belly and around 70 years old, but in good health. Mom’s older brother Paul, is 57 and he’s the only one that’s married. His wife Ada is about 40 and toothless, so she looks way older than she really is. She’s skinny and maybe 5 feet tall with saggy tits and a decent ass. She wears very thick glasses and has stringy, black hair. Uncle Bud is the middle son and he’s big and hairy like the rest but he’s a little slow. My uncle Earl is 51 and the youngest, but he doesn’t talk much. He’s hairy and chubby and looks basically the same as all the other men in the family.

On my first day, when I got to the farm, grandpa said “you’ll be working with me and Earl today”. They were going to breed some horses and I was gonna help. We went in the barn and grandpa said “you gotta get the smell of pussy on your fingers” as he shoved his hand in this horse’s pussy. The mare pushed back on his hand and he said “that means she’s ready” so Earls gonna take her out to the breeding pen and tie her to the fence. He said “you reach through the stall and rub this stud’s cock until it drops down and gets hard”. I did what he told me and the horse”s big cock got really big and very hard. My grandpa said “you lube him up while he smells my hand and he’ll be ready too”. I wasn’t sure what he meant but I leaned down and licked the head of the horse’s big cock until it was good and wet. When I looked up, my grandpa was grinning at me as he pointed and said “your supposed to use that tube of lube but I guess, your way works too”. Grandpa opened the gate and the big horse shot out after the female. I stood up and watched as Earl guided the horse’s big cock into the mares pussy and then he just fucked her long and deep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.