Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 13

BDSM Story: Chapter 13 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Mrs. Waxerman had never encountered this before. Her butt, definitely very sore from the stretching it’d received with the first penis she’d ever felt in it, had only been made to hurt even more when the second, larger penis had been forced in with only the lubricant from the first, plus the first man’s semen, to ease its way. Now, the two loads of semen wanted to escape. By the time Mrs. Waxerman had buttoned her blouse, her underwear was sticky with semen she’d been unable to contain in her rectum. She still desperately felt the urge to use the bathroom, even though she knew there was no longer any urgency.

Phillip had already bagged her items by the time she slipped her feet into her shoes.

“I um ... I went ahead and put a small and a large slave tunic in the bag. I thought you might like one, umm ... too. I kinda figured those tits would need a large, so don’t be insulted. And I went ahead and doubled up on everything. I gave you both the leather and the stainless cuffs coz you didn’t say which you preferred. But I only put, you know, one electro-stim kit in there coz they’re fucking expensive. But I did add a couple other things too, to show my appreciation. If um, you want more stuff, we can um, do another deal. I’m, um, Philip, by the way.”

“Very good, Philip. I have no idea whether or not my fiancée wants me to come here again, so I’ll be sure to express my satisfaction with your customer service. I would appreciate you cleaning up your language if there is a next time, though. I’m a God fearing Christian woman and it offends my ears to hear vulgarities spewing forth from you.”

“You just let me fuck your ass though!”

“Well of course. That was our deal. I’d prefer you didn’t use the ‘F’ word, however in retrospect, my fiancée wants me to get used to using and hearing coarse language so I suppose I must get used to that as well.”

“What I mean is that how can you be a whore and a Christian at the same time?”

“You need to read your bible young man. Prostitution is so prolifically mentioned that it becomes obvious that it’s always been just a means of earning a living. As it was then, so it is now, although it was certainly more acceptable in biblical times. The difference for me is that until recently, I’ve sheltered myself from all sexual interaction. As a result, I’ve been told that I’m a ‘stuck up prude’. So now, I’ve pledged to be a whore in the service of God and not Satan. I do not particularly like what I’m doing, however it is a tribulation I’ve been blessed with and I welcome it to prove my faith and love for the Lord.”

“Excuse me for saying so, but that’s totally fucked up. I’d still like to do you again though.”

Mrs. Waxerman made her way gingerly back to the caddy where Doctor Hooker waited patiently. When he saw her with such a load of bags, he immediately popped the trunk. She walked straight to the trunk and deposited her load of bags inside. Then she returned to the passenger side, expecting Doctor Hooker to open her door for her. He climbed out of his seat and came to her side, however his hand did not reach for the handle.

“It looks like you must have obtained everything you needed and more. How much did you spend?”

“I not only got everything for free, but received an extra hundred dollars as well,” Mrs. Waxerman said, handing him the money, which he accepted.

“I’m now officially a whore, sir, since I was not just trading sexual services for other services or for goods, but in respect to this hundred dollars, I performed fellatio and anal intercourse. I’m very sore right now. May we go?” Mrs. Waxerman had admitted it proudly, happy to have succeeded in the task her fiancée had set her.

“What did you do with the condoms?” Doctor Hooker asked.

“Condoms, sir?

“Are you suggesting you let a stranger have unprotected sex with you?”

“The clerk and a customer,” Mrs. Waxerman said sadly, knowing she’d messed up.

“And to think, I had just called you an intelligent woman. What do you think the likelihood is that neither of them have a sexually transmitted disease?”

“God made it possible for me to do what you asked. By myself, I never could have done it. He’ll look after me with this too. Exodus 23:25 says, ‘ You must serve only the LORD your God. If you do, I will bless you with food and water, and I will protect you from illness.’ Do you believe that as I do?” Mrs. Waxerman asked, turning the tables on Doctor Hooker.

“I do not presume to know God’s plan for you, dear. You may be correct. You also may have contracted something in order to teach you the harsh realities of your vow. The only thing to do about it now is to get you tested. I am very disappointed in you though. I have a good mind to make you walk home so you can think about the consequences of your actions.”

“I don’t even know where we are! I’d rather ride in the trunk than be left here. As my fiancée, it’s your responsibility to take the bad with the good. I just have no experience with such things.” Mrs. Waxerman spluttered.

“I understand all that, my love. I’m still hurt and a little angry that you could ignore such an important safeguard to our future. Ephesians 6:11 says, ‘Put on the full armor of God so that you can fight against the devil’s evil tricks.’ A prophylactic device is akin to armor against the devil’s sexually transmitted disease tricks, and yet you chose not to be prepared.” Doctor Hooker shook his head sadly.

“You know how finding out about Delilah’s sexual irresponsibility was for me this morning. I suppose I should take some responsibility myself. When we stopped at the drug store, I neglected to purchase condoms. On the other hand, maybe I should ask you to ride in the trunk like a spare tire. You could be out of mind, like the tire, yet certainly a very important and valuable item, also like that tire.”

“You wouldn’t really do that though ... would you sir?” Mrs. Waxerman gasped.

“There are worse things, dear. For a moment, imagine being in the trunk nude and bound with a gag in your mouth.”

“Please no, sir!” I’ll walk ... Just tell me where we are.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.