Mrs. Waxerman
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

BDSM Story: Chapter 8 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Gordon and Jimmy led the way back to the dining room. Jimmy was still naked, his erection subsiding but still firm. He seemed unconcerned about being naked now, unlike the day before when he didn’t want anyone to see his penis at all. Delilah and Victoria followed, Delilah’s mons still obviously puffy from the attention it had received in the bathroom, her nipples also hard. Mrs. Waxerman herded them along like a school teacher from behind, her nudity so out of place that even seeing it didn’t mean it could easily be believed. She once more had the standard sour look on her face suggesting that she’d just consumed a lemon, peel and all. The greenery hanging out of her rear swished as she walked.

Doctor Hooker greeted them individually, ignoring jimmy’s bouncing dong and the bulges in the other boys’ pajama pants. He did spend more time looking at Delilah than at the boys, taking in her somewhat glazed eyes, disheveled appearance, taught nipples and flushed groin. Once they’d all been seated at the table, Jimmy giggling as he sat himself, finding the wooden chair cold on his naked butt, Doctor Hooker addressed the family.

“What’s that in yer butt, aunty? Delilah asked as she sat down.

“None of your business, Delilah” Mrs. Waxerman replied dismissively.

Instead of addressing his fiancées attitude towards her niece, Doctor Hooker let it go. “As you are all well aware, there have been changes brought about by my engagement to your aunt. That there are three naked people sitting here should attest to that!” He chuckled.

“While we wait for Zeke and before we get into the reason I asked you all here, I have a question for Delilah. Did you have intercourse this morning dear?” He asked her in a soft voice.

“Yes sir. I used my hands to provide Jimmy and Gordon with relief like you told me last night. Zeke didn’t want to, so he watched for a while and then kinda left us to it. Then Jimmy wanted to put his thing in my mouth like you did and I figured that was okay too. So anyway, Jimmy put his thing in my mouth but after a minute, Gordon started complaining that it was taking too long,” Delilah began explaining.

“You know that I meant vaginal intercourse, not oral intercourse, right?” Doctor Hooker clarified.

“I was getting to that. So Gordon was complaining, then he just put it in me from behind while I was busy. He was done before Jimmy even finished but then he wanted me to clean my girl stuff off of him, so while I cleaned him with my mouth, Jimmy went again in my ... you know. I finished cleaning Gordon and was waiting for Jimmy to finish again coz Zeke came back and he wanted a go too, when aunt Victoria came along. She pushed me off Jimmy and finished him with her hand coz she said you were waiting fer us.”

“So only Gordon ejaculated inside your vagina. You’re at least on birth control, I presume?” Doctor Hooker asked, knowing full well that it was very unlikely.

“Oh! No sir. But it was my first time that way and he’s my brother, so I can’t get pregnant from his stuff, right?”

“Who told you that?”

“Well I just figured...”

“You could indeed get pregnant from either your first time or from your brother’s semen if you’re not on birth control. You could in fact be getting pregnant right now.”

“No way! If you’ve gotten me pregnant, Gordon,” Delilah growled at her brother, “You are gonna be sooo sorry!”

“When does your cycle begin?” Mrs. Waxerman interrupted.

“You don’t know?” Doctor Hooker asked her incredulously.

“We do not discuss such things, sir.” Victoria responded lamely.

Both Mrs. Waxerman and Doctor Hooker looked at Delilah, waiting for her to answer.

“In the next few days. It’s not exactly the same every month,” Delilah said, blushing. “Could I really have gotten pregnant from just one time though?” She added in disbelief.

“Yes you absolutely could, although the chances decrease the closer you are to the end of your cycle. All we can do now is get you a morning after pill then wait and see.”

The back door banged and a few moments later, Zeke entered the dining room. “He really needed to go!” Zeke laughed before taking a seat. “So what’s going on?”

“Delilah was just telling me about her first intercourse, and that she allowed Gordon to ejaculate inside her vagina. Now, there’s a possibility, however remote, that she will get pregnant. You boys were all irresponsible, because you all wanted to have intercourse with your sister and none of you considered the implications. So until we know whether or not Delilah’s pregnant, none of you will use Delilah’s or your aunt’s vaginas to relieve yourselves. Do I make myself clear?”

The boys all nodded solemnly, Zeke’s grin disappearing. Doctor Hooker had made it sound like he was punishing them for what they either had done or wanted to do and they all felt guilty at their actions.

“Can we at least ... you know ... still ... umm ... can we still get, umm, you know, hand and mouth jobs? Gordon asked.

“Maybe you boys don’t understand how the Bible works. It’s not there just to provide a set of rules and consequences. It’s supposed to be a guide to life. Do unto others as you’d have them do unto you. If I was punished for doing something I didn’t think was wrong, I’d resent it. So it’s my duty to help you boys understand what’s right, not just punish you when you mess up. Gordon, you know what you did was wrong, however were you setting out to do something wrong?”

“No!” Gordon said vehemently. “It was just there, and you said it was okay last night...”

“I said your aunt had three holes and two hands she could use to provide relief. Let there be no misunderstandings. The Bible is a tool that when used properly, shows us how we’re supposed to live and how we’re supposed to interact with others. It says that family comes first. That’s even in the Ten Commandments. If you lived only by those rules, you’d be a good person. One of them is to honor thy mother and father. Since your aunt is your surrogate mother, it could be said that I was punishing her if I took away my approval for her to do her duty and I’d also be limiting your ability to honor her by withholding your seminal fluid offering. I will not intentionally cross God to teach you what you need to know as men.”

For the family at the table, it was almost like listening to a sermon, but one different than any of them had ever heard at church, and immediately applicable to the situation. For a change, the children were quiet, concentrating on what the doctor said and it was Mrs. Waxerman who seemed agitated, squirming a little in her seat while she tried to pay attention. Doctor Hooker was every bit as fervent as the preacher and when Delilah added an amen at the end of his speech, no one laughed but instead nodded their agreement.

“So once you’re married to aunt Victoria, you’ll be like a surrogate father to me and I can honor you by offering myself to you too, or do y’all only get to have sex with each other? Delilah asked softly.

“Your aunt and I are already married in the eyes of God. We married as soon as I proposed and she accepted. Having a ceremony just makes it official in the eyes of the government. Yet last night, you honored me. So does that answer your question?”

“Yes, sir. But if I offer something and you say no...” Delilah left the thought unfinished. Instead, she changed the subject. “Can I ask another question?”

“I’m sure you can. Would you like to?” Doctor Hooker replied with a smile, his earlier anger having totally evaporated now.

“Why does aunt Victoria have carrot leaves sticking out of her butt and is the other carrot on the table for me?”

“Well, Victoria. You just scolded Delilah for her curiosity. Yet, there is a good reason you have a carrot in your rectum, and I’d like you to explain it fully to her. There should be transparency in this family. When someone asks a question, they should receive a full answer, even if they don’t like the answer. Understood?”

“Yes, sir, Mrs. Waxerman said, then thought for a moment. “Apparently I was testing the good doctor. I answered the door in my night clothes and a robe when I was very specifically instructed to be nude inside the house. The carrot is on the table because I had it in my mouth to teach me that there are better uses for my mouth than talking the way I was to James. I was allowed to remove it to greet Ezekiel this morning.”

“So shouldn’t I put it in my bottom too, since whatever you do, I do too?”

“You agreed to the birching last evening. I apologize for being the cause of both,” Mrs. Waxerman blushed again as she apologized, “Yet you pledged to follow my example before God. So yes, you should take the carrot into your nether region too.”

“And as for you, dear. You agreed to another stipulation. While being corrected, you are supposed to refer to body parts in colloquialisms to ensure you are fully humbled. Correct?” Doctor Hooker reminded her.

“Yes, sir ... oh gosh,” Mrs. Waxerman blew out a breath in resignation. “Go ahead and stick that carrot ... in ... in your asshole,” Victoria finally managed to spit out.

“I have a better idea sweetheart. Delilah has been following the rules better than you so far. The carrot you have inside you is shorter than the one on the table. So you should give her yours and put that one in its place.”

“But ... but...” Victoria stuttered, not even able to form an argument against the idea.

“Yes. Let the carrot slip out of your butt so that Delilah can put it into hers.”

“But I’ll deficate if I let it slip out!”

“You mean you’ll shit yourself, right? Well you’d better not, or I’ll have you clean up the mess with your mouth, dear.” Doctor Hooker promised the shocked woman.

“Stand up and bend over so we can all see you take the carrot out of your ass, honey. Delilah will exchange it with the longer one. Will it bother you to handle the one that comes out of her ass, Delilah?”

“Only if there’s poop on it, sir.” Delilah answered honestly.

“If there’s poop on it, it’ll slip into your own ass easier. Your aunt had to force it in dry.”

“This is so gross. Are you sure about this? I think I could just put the clean one in me.”

“Your aunt wants you to learn, and I agree with her, that it’s not always about what you want. What I want, is for Victoria to take the longer carrot in her asshole. She was bad and she compounded what she did when she gave me an example of something else that recently happened to someone I know and respect. You’re taking her used carrot because you agreed to share her learning experience and subjugate yourself before your Lord and savior.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.