Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 7

BDSM Story: Chapter 7 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Zeke came out, still in his pajama bottoms, his chest bare and tanned, young and taught, as Doctor Hooker was finishing his tea. His aunt was sitting across from Doctor Hooker with her back to the door Zeke came through. Zeke stopped in his tracks, doing a double take at the sight of his aunt, obviously naked, sitting up straight as she usually did, but apparently sitting on something. He could see the green leaves of something protruding between the cheeks of her ass.

“Hi Doctor Hooker. Jimminy crickets! I thought I’d had the weirdest dream last night,” he grinned as he came around the table. “I...” Words failed him as he saw his aunt from the front, a carrot held in her mouth, the green leaves hanging out of her mouth.

“You may remove the carrot and greet Zeke, dear heart,” Doctor Hooker instructed, having properly calmed himself over the last ten minutes.

Mrs. Waxerman gratefully pushed the carrot out of her mouth and put it gently on the table. After moving her jaws a little, she spoke.

“Good morning Ezekiel. Where are your brothers and sister? You should have been up before now,” Victoria asked in her usual accusatory manner.

“Ummm, you see ... well last night ... shit!”

“Ezekiel Waxerman! There will be no such language in this house! Where are your brothers and sister. Tell me, young man, right this instant!”

Zeke looked extremely uncomfortable, but his aunt was not one to beat around the bush with. “Delilah is taking care of their ummm ... morning wood. She said you ‘n her were told you guys were ‘sposed to! I figured I’d get in trouble if I did, so I left ‘em to it,” Zeke finished, blushing and looking down.

Seeing the range of emotion cross Mrs. Waxerman’s features in the next few instants was quite enjoyable for Doctor Hooker. There was shock, then horror, then realization and finally acceptance.”

“It would seem that Delilah is taking her new responsibilities seriously, dear,” Doctor Hooker observed. “Tell me Zeke, was she dressed when she was looking after your brothers?”

Zeke quickly looked at Doctor Hooker then dropped his gaze to the table top. “Uh, no sir. She was as nekkid as the neighbor ladies sometimes get in their yard.”

Doctor Hooker wondered why Zeke chose that comparison, considering his own aunt was sitting at the table equally naked.

“So at least one of the ladies of the house was paying attention last evening. That’s good to hear. But you seem, I don’t know, maybe reluctant is the right word, to embrace your sister’s more loving nature this morning. Is there something wrong, Zeke?”

“Well it’s kinda silly now that I’m standing here and aunt Victoria is ... well, you know. But when you get told yer whole life that sex is a sin, then I just wanted to do the right thing.”

“That’s very responsible of you Zeke. Keep thinking like that and you’ll do just fine in life, young man. Just be sure that your values are your own and not something you’re doing because someone else decided those values were right for you. The Bible teaches us that we must each make our own path to heaven and beware of following a false prophet.”

“Yes, sir,” Zeke replied respectfully.

“Zeke, would you be willing to help your aunt out with a sexual matter? You saw her with a carrot in her mouth just now. That was a punishment, like we talked about last night,” Doctor Hooker explained, referring to alternate methods of punishing that did not involve whipping.

“What’d she do?” Zeke asked.

“That’s between her and me,” Doctor Hooker said dismissively. “The question is, will you assist with the matter?”

“Um, sure. But you just said I shouldn’t make decisions based on whatever a false prophet says. If you’re tryin’ to trick me, you ought to know I’m a morning person,” Zeke laughed.

Doctor Hooker smiled at the teenager. Zeke had a way of making people around him smile. “No, I’m not trying to trick you Zeke. I’d like you to use your own, ‘morning wood’,” Doctor Hooker gestured at the tent in the front of Zeke’s pajamas, “To help your aunt get over her fear of human contact.”

Zeke hadn’t realized he even had an erection. He got so many of them at his age, that he’d paid no attention until Doctor Hooker had pointed it out. Zeke’s hands shot out to cover his groin and he flushed. “Oh shoot! I’m sorry!”

“There’s really nothing to apologize for, son. You’re a young man and it’s totally natural. There are those out there who would be outraged or angry and those the the same ones that attempt to make men feel bad about a normal bodily function. It’s the same as being made to feel ashamed of your own body. If you are able to get a morning erection, you would be better off being proud of it.”

Zeke’s hands slowly came away from his crotch, showing that he was still fully erect. “So you really want aunt Victoria to do again what she did last night? An’ yer really okay with that?”

“Not only am I okay with it Zeke, I really believe it’s her duty as a parental figure. Only this time, I want to change it up a little. Your aunt and I have been talking, or at least we were talking until I was forced to correct her behavior. Seeing how easily she took the carrot into her mouth made me realize she had a God-given gift that she’s chosen to hide and not share. Now that’s sinful.”

Doctor Hooker looked sternly at his fiancée, noticing her squirming in her seat somewhat. “You may have already noticed that your aunt is in some discomfort. That’s because she has a second carrot lodged in her rectum. It will remain there until she asks and is given permission to remove it,” he paused, looking at Mrs. Waxerman as if daring her to ask in front of her nephew.

Zeke looked at Doctor Hooker in confusion, knowing that the doctor had asked something but unsure what he was getting at. “Um, I’m sorry I don’t understand,” he managed.

“To speak plainly, I’d like your aunt to relieve your erection with her mouth.”

Mrs. Waxerman gasped but didn’t say anything. Zeke, not hearing a rebuke from his aunt, grinned. “You mean like put my thing in her mouth? Like Delilah did last night and with Gordon now?”

“Well I didn’t know Delilah was doing that this morning but yes, exactly. I would like to put your aunt’s mouth to a beneficial use for a change. Would that be okay?”

“H.E. double hockey sticks yeah!” Zeke agreed.

“Well come on around the table and put that weapon of your to good use then, son!” Doctor Hooker urged, picking up Zeke’s enthusiasm.

“May I, um ... please may I take the carrot out of my, ummm ... my ass ... first please, sir? Victoria begged, breaking down and asking even though her nephew was there to hear her plea. She seemed more uncomfortable with the idea of having the carrot in her butt than the impending use her mouth was to be put to.

“Zeke, what would you advise?” Doctor Hooker asked the surprised teen.

“Uh, I can wait. It’s not like if I don’t do it now, the offer will go away like last night. Will it?”

“No. The offer’s been made, but like last night, you will make use of the offer in front of me and if your sister or brothers turn up, then in front of them too.”

“Yeah, I guess we’re past that now, haha,” Zeke chuckled.

“So based on the information at hand and not knowing why your aunt has a carrot up her butt, you’re willing to wait. Very good. This is a learning process for you too. There are times when additional information that’s readily available can change a decision. Your aunt is under no instruction to hide the reason there’s a carrot in her back passage,” Doctor Hooker prompted.

“So why do you have a carrot up yer butt, auntie?” Zeke asked, watching her boobs move as she squirmed.

Mrs. Waxerman looked at Doctor Hooker for a long moment before composing herself and replying in her regular Waxerman voice. Doctor Hooker noted that it only seemed to be when she was alone with him that she spoke truly submissively.

“This morning I overslept. As a result, I neglected to disrobe before greeting Doctor Hooker and then did not immediately rectify the situation. Doctor Hooker rightly found my behavior to be personally insulting, so he is using the carrot in my rectum to provide a corrective reminder. I only now realize the genius of his correction. In future, I could possibly save myself such a humiliating punishment by rectifying my behavior before it becomes an issue in much the same way as the carrot is causing an issue inside me right now.”

Zeke listened to his aunt’s explanation and at first felt guilty. Something about the condescending way Victoria talked down to him as if he were slow, made it sound like she was educating him on his shortcomings rather than her own. He didn’t like being talked down to and decided then and there that aunt or not, she would no longer belittle him.

“So how could you have forgotten to take your clothes off, when you were already nekkid when he told you not to wear clothes in the house? Were you setting out to make trouble?”

Doctor Hooker couldn’t suppress a grin. Zeke had her pegged exactly.

“I ... well, as I said to James, I simply forgot. Not that forgetfulness is an acceptable excuse!”

“I think you did it on purpose to test him aunty, even if you didn’t realize it. But that’s just what I think. If you’d done something like that ta me, I’d a made you keep the carrot in all day.”

Zeke turned his attention back to Doctor Hooker. “Yeah, I can see how more information changes things. That information was kinda important too. I din know she was being punished ‘n even she thinks it’s a good one, so now I think aunt Victoria should be the one ta wait.”

“Well there you have it dear,” Doctor Hooker said to Mrs. Waxerman. “Your nephew listened to your explanation and has decided that it’s in your best interest to provide him with oral relief before you receive your own relief. Zeke seems to have a good head on his shoulders when he’s not clowning around with his younger brothers. Do you accept his judgement?”

Mrs. Waxerman felt a whole new level of humiliation. She was being told that her own fourteen year old nephew was judging her and that his judgement would result in her having to wait to use the bathroom until after she’d taken his teenaged penis into her mouth. The first oral sex she’d ever give would be to her own nephew. At that moment, she felt sorry for herself and wished she wasn’t such a good christian.

“This is the right and proper thing to do, sir,” Mrs. Waxerman finally said out loud. “I confess that Satan himself has been trying to corrupt me away from the Lord in the last few minutes, telling me I do not have to be a good Christian and fully care for my nephew or accept his decisions as I accept yours. I know I need this to help restore my faith and force the devil from my thoughts. I would ask you to birch me too as that is what I’m used to, however I accept that it’s not my place to even suggest you do me that honor.”

“I said earlier that I’d use the same terms that I expect you to use while under discipline, so do not get upset with me when I remind you that when you say ‘fully care’ for your nephew you mean give him a blowjob, for that’s what is going to happen. You’re going to suck his dick until he orgasms into your mouth. Have you ever given a blowjob before?” Doctor Hooker asked.

“My late husband believed that sexual relations were solely for the purpose of reproducing and since we never got to the point of being ready for children, we never had sexual relations of any form. Sir,” Mrs. Waxerman added.

“You’re a blowjob virgin sweetie. And yet you would have me whip you while you give your first one. I think you over estimate your abilities, dear. Your mouth is going to be busy learning a new skill. You need to concentrate on doing a good job. You would feel terrible if you bit your nephew by mistake, wouldn’t you?”

“I would never do that sir!” Victoria promised.

“I saw you grit your teeth when I whipped you last evening dear. I’d rather be safe than sorry. Later, after you have mastered that skill, your training will progress to prostrating yourself before God in ways you cannot yet imagine. But one thing at a time. Receive his cum, taste it, and swallow it. It’s the life-giving seed provided by God and as the Bible says, a valuable gift not to be wasted.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you for showing such wisdom. I will do as you say, of course. You allowed me to taste semen last night for the first time. It wasn’t what I thought it’d be, but I agree that it’s precious. So do I just open my mouth and wait to receive his semen, like at church?”

“You would have Zeke do all the work even though it’s your job to take care of his needs? That does seem a little selfish dear. No. You use your lips to make a good seal around his cock and your tongue to swirl around his glans. You suck his cock into your mouth and take him all the way in as you did with the carrot. Your teeth may touch his shaft but not scrape it too hard. Do not be alarmed if Zeke grabs your head and pulls you deeper onto his cock or begins to direct the speed and rhythm. A man knows what he likes and he’ll tell you if your tongue on his cock feels best or if your throat squeezing the head of his cock is preferable. Some guys like both.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.