Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 5

BDSM Story: Chapter 5 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Doctor Hooker Smiled to himself. Delilah had attacked her naked aunt’s body with her tongue. There’d been no hesitation, no asking for clarification and no thought that he might have meant to clean her up in any other way. He wasn’t sure if it was because Delilah wanted to explore this approved sexuality, was just eager to please, wanted to get the clothes hanger off her nipples, now that she knew how much the pegs hurt, or what the reason was.

Mrs. Waxerman’s eyes closed and she slightly trembled, but otherwise did not move or speak at all, except to whimper slightly when Delilah licked and sucked the cum off the hanger with her tongue. Delilah tongue-bathed her aunt, from bottom to top, being sure not to miss anything, from the speck on her aunt’s hip to the smear on her cheek.

Delilah didn’t do it in a particularly sexual way; there were no groans or humming noises, lapping sounds and minimal slurping noises, but when it comes to lapping cum off another woman, it could be nothing else but sexual.

“I think I got it all, sir. Can um, can we take these things off now? Delilah asked sweetly.

“So were you in such a hurry to remove the clips that you couldn’t take the time to grab a wash cloth to clean your aunt?”

“You never said to, sir!” Delilah protested, blushing.

At the same time, Victoria barked, “Delilah!” She too was ashamed that she’d been just as wrong to assume that her niece had been doing what Doctor Hooker had wanted.

“You never asked for clarification. It’s your duty to do your assigned tasks correctly. How are you supposed to complete a task correctly if there are many ways to complete a task but only one way you’re supposed to do it?” Doctor Hooker mused.

“I’m sorry sir. I just thought...”

“Oh don’t get me wrong young lady, it was enjoyable to watch, and I think that’s how you will clean up spilled semen in future, however my point is that there are some things that should be done in a very specific manner and you presumed to know the manner I wanted without actually knowing. For now, please answer my question.”

“Um. I’m sorry sir. I don’t remember it.

“I asked you if you were in a hurry to clean up to get the hangers off your nipples. You seem a little preoccupied.”

“The clips really hurt sir. Or at least they hurt a lot at first but now not so much. I was thinking of aunt Victoria. She said she’s got really sensitive nipples and ... well ... I was thinking of her. I can keep mine on if you want?”

“That’s very good of you, thinking of others, Delilah. How do you think your aunt would feel about being released before you are? Maybe you really want to make it a game of showing her you can take more than her or something like that?”

“No sir! I’d never do that! I just don’t want to be the reason she has to keep ‘em on longer ‘n she needs to. My nipples are okay. I was just saying I know I could keep ‘em on longer than her.”

Doctor Hooker actually chuckled at that. He could see the sincerity in Delilah’s face, yet her words were clear.

“Victoria, dear. Would you like to have the hanger removed from your nipples and sit down with me for a nice cup of tea while Delilah here stands against the wall with hers still on? We could add a little weight to the hook too if you think that’d help make things equally uncomfortable for her as they’ve been for you.”

Mrs. Waxerman’s response was cut off by Jimmy. The boys had dressed and sat back down. “May I be excused? I don’t wanna drink tea and I figured me and them could play in our room,” he asked, indicating his brothers. Now that they had cum, they’d lost interest in naked girls for the moment.

Doctor Hooker waited a couple of heartbeats to see if Victoria would reply but she waited for him to make the decision. “Of course, boys. I’ll come and see you before I leave.”

The boys noisily got up and ran from the room, laughing and giggling.

“Don’t you dare run in the house,” Mrs. Waxerman warned the retreating boys. Immediately running feet became walking feet. Even naked, with nipples clamped, she was as intimidating as ever.

“Ladies, why don’t you have a seat for a moment so we can talk some more,” Doctor Hooker suggested.

Mrs. Waxerman took her seat, along with Delilah, then continued. “James, I’m not a competitive sort, as you must know,” she started, again forgetting to address Doctor Hooker as, ‘sir’, possibly due to the pain in her nipples.

“I asked that you treat my niece and I the same. I should be the one to set the example for her, not the other way around. For that reason, I would ask that I be allowed to show Delilah that not only can I continue to endure this torment, but that you could increase mine for the glory of God. She is but a young girl and doesn’t yet understand that at my age, I have more experience and can accept far more of anything than she can.”

“Please stop, dear. You are as competitive as a person can get. You try to out-quote scripture to your own pastor every chance you get. You believe you are better than all your neighbors and now you’ve just done it again with your teenaged niece. I applaud your competitive spirit yet won’t abide you lying to yourself much less lying to me,” Doctor Hooker said, looking sternly at Victoria, daring her to argue.

Mrs. Waxerman’s lips pinched, her eyes narrowed and she stared right back at Doctor Hooker, formulating her response. She was angry that he’d disagreed with her, called her a liar and done so in front of her own niece. On the other hand, he was also a fine, upstanding member of the community who spoke his mind and who she had just accepted as her fiancée. She knew that a strong man was what she wanted and needed. An obviously refined and handsome man.

A voice from a dark corner of her mind, a voice she’d listened to more and more lately, whispered that maybe he was right. After a long internal battle, stretching for a few moments but seemingly hours, she concluded that she’d say nothing. Maybe he was correct. Her eyes dropped and her shoulders slumped just a little. The hanger attached to let nipples rapped the edge of the table and she gasped, sitting up straighter immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.