Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 4

BDSM Story: Chapter 4 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

“Boys,” Doctor Hooker said, looking at each of them individually for a couple of seconds. “Our society condemns what they don’t understand. With the advent of the internet, things are changing of course. Even pornography is becoming more mainstream and acceptable to many. School children just like yourselves are making up games involving nudity and sex. They wear jelly wristbands that obligate them to sex acts and they send each other naked pictures on their cell phones. Did any of you three know that?”

All the boys’ eyes got large and they shook their heads.

“Because you’ve been home schooled, you’ve missed out on the changes that are effecting society. One such change is that it’s okay to go through puberty and have your bodies change. Sometimes, changes happen at varying times. Jimmy, you’re getting taller and your voice has already changed. But you didn’t wake up one morning taller, with a different voice and hairy armpits and testicles. You didn’t suddenly realize that you needed a shave. All these changes happen slowly and in no particular order. The fact that you were happy there’d be ‘naked ladies in the house’ just means your hormones are kicking in just as they’re supposed to. If your penis seems small to you, it’s possible that it has yet to grow.”

The boys all paid attention to Doctor Hooker but they were all clearly uncomfortable with the subject matter. Ezekiel and Gordon both acted like they were ready to bolt and Jimmy looked like a deer in the headlights.

“Can we stop talking about my junk doctor?” Jimmy finally managed.

“We could, but it’s really quite important for all of you to understand that your bodies are nothing to be ashamed of. Your sister and aunt are sitting right here, naked. Do you think Delilah is ashamed to be sitting here with her breasts on display?”

“Yeah, but she’s being punished. She’s got no choice ‘n she knows it.”

“Actually, she did have a choice and she chose to do whatever her aunt’s doing. The more time she spends nude around the house, the easier it will get. But until then, I can only imagine how difficult it is for her to sit there, displaying her breasts to her brothers, especially since she thinks you are all perverts.”

“Alright, but she’s nearly sixteen ‘n it’s different for her.”

“It’s no different for a sixteen year old than it is for a fifty year old that’s ashamed of themselves. The difference between you and her, even though you’re only fourteen is that you’re more worried about the consequences of taking your clothes off, than she was. In fact, the only consequence of you disrobing was the possibly that your brothers would laugh at the size of your manhood. That would not be allowed to happen,” Doctor Hooker said with a stern look at the other two boys.

“Maybe I should demonstrate something. If I were to stand up and remove my trousers and underwear, how would you all react?”

“Ewww,” all three boys said together. Delilah and Mrs. Waxerman said nothing.

“You see, you boys have a problem with that, however the females don’t appear to. Does that mean that you are the ones with an issue, or them?”

“Guys don’t wanna see other guys things!” Zeke proclaimed.

“You mean to say that it would hurt you to see your bothers’ penises?”

“Well no, but why would I wanna?”

“That’s good to hear. Yet you were excited to see your aunt and sister in the nude, correct?”

Well they’re girls, sorta.” Zeke said with a grin.

“So if you had a vagina you’d be okay with disrobing in front of your brothers?

“Double ewww,” Zeke laughed.

“Then as the oldest boy, you’re supposed to be setting an example. Jimmy missed out on something because he suddenly got shy. If you were in his position, would you have done what he didn’t?

“I’d a wanted a bj like I’ve seen through the fence,” Zeke bragged with a smirk.

“Well why don’t you drop your pants and show the ladies what one of them will have to work with?”

Zeke’s face paled at the thought of whipping his dick out in front of his aunt. His sister was his sister, but his aunt was a little scary. Even sitting there naked she was intimidating. He wanted to take his boast back but he didn’t know how.

“I’ll do it,” Gordon, the youngest, offered after a thirty second silence at the table.

“From the mouths of babes,” Doctor Hooker smiled. Turning his attention back to Jimmy, he addressed the boy in a kindly voice. You were shy, your brother was boastful but didn’t jump at the chance to intimidate the ladies with his manhood. Yet a thirteen year old doesn’t have a problem with it. I think it’s because he’s not yet become self conscious like the two of you and as his reward, he will get to receive whatever he wants in the way of sexual relief from...” Doctor Hooker paused for effect, looking back and forth between his fiancée and her niece. “Victoria. Offer your hands, mouth, vagina and anus to Gordon, please.”

There was a few seconds of silence where crickets would have been heard, had there been any around. Then Victoria responded.

“No sir, I can’t.” It’s just too wrong. He’s just a boy, James. I know what I said, but I just can’t do it.”

“Can’t or won’t?”

“Well I suppose won’t is more appropriate. I’m physically capable of copulating but...”

“But you refuse to follow my instructions. If I had asked Delilah, I think she would have agreed without hesitation, in much the same way as she undressed and accepted a whipping she had done nothing specific to deserve. Victoria Waxerman. You are a great disappointment to me. You spoke of lofty values and a fundamentalist upbringing, yet you choose to defy my wishes at the first opportunity.”

“I’ll do anything else, James. I’ll be nude in the house and I’ll submit to daily whippings if that’s what it takes. You can even beat my breasts despite how sensitive my nipples are. I’ll ... I’ll ... do whatever else you can think of, but please, James. Don’t make me do as you’ve asked.”

Doctor Hooker sat there looking at Victoria. He stared at her without saying a word for so long, he saw a tear form in the corner of her left eye. He thought about what she’d said. She had revised her initial refusal, to a plea that he wouldn’t make her do what he’d asked.

“I would not have asked if I’d thought it was something you were not capable of, my dear. This was not a punishment for you, but rather a test of your devotion to God and your future husband. A test you’ve failed miserably. Proverbs 3:3-4 specifically states that, and I will quote it for you even though I’m sure you already know, ‘Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart so that you will find success and favor in the sight of God and man.’”

Mrs. Waxerman could hold her tears no more. She began to openly cry. Between sobs, she quoted the next verse. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. I’m so ashamed, James. I ... I have never ... my late husband was ... well he never ... I never... ,” she babbled as she cried.

Doctor Hooker got up from his seat and went around the table to his fiancée. He laid a hand on her shoulder and quietly shushed her.

“So you’re not actually refusing, however you are frightened. Gordon just being a boy is an excuse you made up, not a reason. It seems that you’re telling me that despite your age, you’re actually still a virgin. That’s fine, my dear. It’s a discussion we can have in private at a later time. Once we are married, it’ll be me that takes your virginity.”

“I’m sorry, James. I really am. My faith is not as strong as I had everyone believing.”

“So ... I have made a commitment to young Gordon and it would shame us both to renege. You still have hands and a mouth and an anus. None of those three have a hymen to rupture. I’ll allow that as a virgin, you may not feel up to using your anus to satisfy Gordon however that must and will change soon.”

Yes, James. I’ll be good, I promise you,” Mrs. Waxerman sniffed.

For tonight, you ‘will’ offer him the use of your hands. It is your responsibility as his ward, it’s is your responsibility as my future wife, to follow my instructions, and it is your responsibility to overcome your fears in order to please God. And you will pay a penance for the sinful acts you’ve perpetrated in just the last few minutes. You’ve lied and you’ve refused me. You’ve refused God. Is all of this clear?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.