Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 2

BDSM Story: Chapter 2 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

They all stood there waiting for Doctor Hooker. The boys were still giggling and talking amongst themselves, every now and again making hand gestures or pointing out something to the other two, usually something about Delilah. She just stood there stolidly with her hands clasped behind her head. Her aunt, Victoria Waxerman, stood straight, with her wrists still secured to the pantyhose, but looking like she was anything but naked and tied up.

“You boys need to control yourselves,” she eventually said, as they got noisier and noisier. The way she said it seemed kind of ridiculous because of her situation, but she didn’t sound anything other than she normally did around them.

Despite her nudity and bound state, the boys instantly paid heed to her command. As if they were in school, they all chorused together, “Yes aunt Victoria!”

“You’ve asked for additional correction even though I thought you’d had plenty,” Doctor Hooker mused out loud. “So the next punishment is going to be for your benefit, not mine. Is that clear?”

Mrs. Waxerman and Delilah both answered, “Yes sir.”

“Delilah, I had no intention of punishing you more than I already have. You can get dressed again if you’d like.”

Delilah turned her head and glanced at her aunt before speaking. “Aunt Victoria said already that I can learn from what you’re willing to teach me,” she said in her country drawl. “So if’n it’s okay with y’all, I’d like to do just that.”

Doctor Hooker thought for a few moments, then nodded. “So be it ladies. From what we’ve talked about so far, I’ve gathered that you both want and could use a dose of humble pie. So what I’ve decided is that you both get to be instructional tools for the boys. They’ve all seen a naked female before but I’d guess they’ve never had an opportunity to touch one. Now seems to be as good a time as any to remedy that.”

Doctor Hooker turned slightly to address the boys. “I want to enlist your assistance and since there’s three of you and only two of them, I’m going to put you two,” he motioned to Ezekiel and Jimmy, “with your aunt to learn about female anatomy and what to do and not do when you get an opportunity to have a naked female in your hands. Obviously, Delilah will model for you,” he finished, looking at the third brother.

“Stand in front of the ladies, please boys. They’re obviously not hiding anything, right?” He asked with a smile as the boys moved to follow his orders.

“Well duh,” Jimmy said with a grin.

“Unless they’re hiding something up their butts,” Zeke added helpfully and laughed.

“Or their vaginas,” Doctor Hooker reminded them with a serious expression.

“Why would they, though?” Jimmy asked.

“Why do females do anything? Because they can.”Doctor Hooker asked and answered his own question.

“I can see that Delilah is already lubricating,” Doctor Hooker noted, causing Delilah to blush.

“As you can see, just pointing out the obvious can be humiliating to them. Other things can be just as humbling too. For example, Victoria, give me two other terms used to describe your vagina please.”

“You mean like my privates, or my baby maker?” Mrs. Waxerman replied after quite some hesitation.

“Yes, those are two. And I thought you were going to call me sir for now?”

“Yes, sir. I apologize sir.” Mrs. Waxerman quickly said.

“Some girls call them a cunny or a honey pot too. It’s considered derogatory to refer to a vagina as a pussy or a cunt though. Have you ever heard your aunt say either of those words?”

“Never!” All three boys chorused together.

“Victoria, I’d like you to tell me whether or not your vagina is lubricating as is you niece’s. But use the word ‘cunt’ in the sentence. Boys, watch her face as she answers.

Mrs. Waxerman’s eyes narrowed and if possible, she stood up taller. Her cheeks reddened like her niece’s as, after a few heartbeats, she replied. “My cunt is dry, sir.”

“And was it humiliating to tell me that you aren’t even aroused dear?”

“Yes sir, most certainly.”

“So as you can see boys, I humbled her by asking a question that she should have been proud to answer in the negative. Delilah here is as wet as a used dish rag. Some would automatically jump to the conclusion that Delilah must be a slut, standing there with her tits out and her pussy dripping.”

Delilah got even redder, a flush traveling from her cheeks all the way to her chest now.

“If you are disciplined in the future, and I certainly expect so, I’m going to ask you questions about yourselves and I expect the most derogatory terms used for your lady parts. Delilah, give me three alternate terms used to describe your breasts.”

“Um, I guess I could call them tits, boobs or melons, sir. But they’re really not big enough to be called melons. Not like aunt Victoria’s.” Delilah said thoughtfully.

“You could also call ‘em fun bags or jugs or udders,” Zeke added helpfully.

“And don’t forget, ladies, you have an ass, an asshole, a shit chute, or a crap hole, not a bottom or butt or behind, when you’re being disciplined. For right now though, I want the boys to learn what happens when they do a few things to some parts of a woman’s body. For example, boys, take hold of a nipple and grasp it between thumb and forefinger.”

The boys did as they were told, both Ezekiel and Jimmy looking fearfully at their aunt, expecting her to say something very Waxerman-ish about it.

“Son of a bitch!” Delilah suddenly shouted. “Ya don’t have to rip it off douchbag!” She pulled her hands away from her neck to swat her brother.

Her brother yanked his fingers away as if she’d burned him.

“Delilah! Control your tongue!” Mrs. Waxerman gasped.

“That’s enough of that, Delilah,” Doctor Hooker reprimanded Delilah. “Your job is to let them do whatever I tell them to and keep your comments to yourself. And you agreed to this so calling your brother a douchbag is unacceptable. Right now, the proper address would be sir, and the proper response would be to thank him for pulling, twisting and tweaking your nipple.”

“Let’s try that again. And this time, cup her tits too and get a good feel of them, how much they weigh and how soft they are.”

Delilah slowly put her hands back behind her neck. Her brother tentatively cupped her tit and gently squeezed her flesh. As he regained his boldness, he once again grabbed her nipples and this time Delilah let her brother play however he wanted with her tits, while Ezekiel and Jimmy continued to explore their aunt’s.

Victoria stayed silent all the while, even when the boys began really tugging on them and lifting her whole breast by her nipple. Doctor Hooker watched Victoria’s face more than what the boys were doing. While she was obviously not enjoying the touch per se, the more the boys got used to mauling them without being stopped, her features actually relaxed, as if a calm was befalling her. This really did seem to be what she needed. Doctor Hooker had seen the same look on Wendy Taylor’s face too.

“Now boys, you’ve seen what feels good to them and what seems to hurt them, so feel the rest of their bodies. They’re different than yours in so many ways.”

The boys dutifully began running their hands over the naked women’s bodies, almost entirely ignoring the furry patches between the women’s legs.

“If they were not being disciplined, you’d not have this opportunity. Women don’t take kindly to having a man or boy touch them just because the man or boy can. You would never just walk up to one of the girls at school and touch them, right?”

“No way! We’d get in sooo much trouble!” Jimmy answered.

“Well right now, your aunt and sister are below the level of the all the girls at your school. In fact, due to the discipline they’ve agreed to, they’re not ladies, not women, they’re not girls. They’re not even sluts. They are the same as high tech educational equipment and your task is to explore fully the equipment and see what it does. Don’t break the equipment, but learn about it as much as you can.”

Ezekiel figured out Doctor Hooker’s comments first. He laid a hand on his aunt’s buttock, gave it a squeeze then, tracing the lines Doctor Hooker had made when whipping her, asked, “Aunt Victoria, what is this called?”

“If you’d been paying attention in class, you’d know it’s a Gluteus Maximus, James,” she said sternly to her nephew.

Jimmy drew back his hand and slapped her cheek with a crack. Doctor Hooker said you had to refer to it different,” he sternly chided her.

Victoria’s eyes bulged, both at the smack and his words.

“I apologize James, you are correct. I guess it was I who wasn’t paying proper attention. I presume you’d like for me to call it an ass cheek.”

Ezekiel and Jimmy both grinned from ear to ear, hearing his staunch aunt say the word ass.

“I’m sure you know better than to presume, dear,” Doctor Hooker said. “Presumption is almost the same as assumption and when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me. It’s either an ass cheek or it isn’t. Please don’t presume for others. It ‘presumes’,” Doctor Hooker made air quotes, “That you’re better than them. Right now, you are definitely not.”

“If you’re not certain what someone wants, ask for clarification in future.” Doctor Hooker quietly scolded his fiancée.

Zeke finally moved his hand to his aunt’s groin and took hold of a tuft of her wiry pubic hair, pulling it away from her body until she gasped. “And what’s this, then?” He asked.

“It’s pussy hair!” She almost shouted.

Doctor Hooker took note of the reaction that was so much more pronounced than the reaction she had to her whipping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.