Dr Steven Brandle - 2 - Cover

Dr Steven Brandle - 2

Copyright© 2017 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story can stand alone but it is a continuation of a prior story which should be read to better understand the storyline and the characters. There is some sex but that is not the main theme of the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

If Val thought she was busy at work before, the planning of the wedding made her twice as busy. As Steve had come to expect she was able to handle both of those duties efficiently as well as take care of Steve’s needs.

There had been no contact between Steve and Doris after his proposal to Val. Because of that Steve thought Doris could probably tell something was going on in his life. He thought she deserved better and she should know he was engaged but how to do that was a concern. That problem solved itself when Steve was at the club one evening dinning with Val and he saw that Doris was there with a man Steve didn’t know.

They crossed paths with him coming from the restroom and her going to it. Doris stopped and said, “Is she the one you have been looking for?”

“Yes she is.”

“Congratulations, she is a beautiful and lucky woman. Maybe one day I can be so lucky. It has been nice knowing you and my best to you.”

Her comments just confirmed to Steve what he already knew, that Doris was one classy lady.

Glen and Amy Waters did come back to Lake Lancer during the summer to visit with Steve. Val was wasn’t able to be there as she was in the southern portion of the State setting up a hub and interviewing candidates for grants. Amy was quite pleased on how the remodeling had come out.

Steve had a chance to talk to Amy alone and said, “Two of the things you did as the hot tub and the large shower have been enjoyable to use. I was wondering if you have those items at home and find them enjoyable as I do.”

He was hoping he could get Amy to blush when he said that but she didn’t and replied with a gleam in her eye, “I thought you would enjoy using them as we do. You might want to try the walk-in bath tub with the Jacuzzi jets on high when it’s cold outside.”

Val and Steve were married at her church four months after he proposed. They wanted to marry sooner but Val’s duties in setting up other PA hubs, interviewing applicant for grants, training supervisors just prevented that from happening.

In watching her walk down the aisle toward him Steve’s thoughts were of how beautiful of a bride she was and what a fortunate guy he was.

Her son, her parents, her former in-laws, his mother, the Walters, the Wilkinsings, the Kanes as well as many other friends and relatives attended the wedding. Karl Bridges saw that the clinic was staffed as all of the people there who wanted to attend were brought to the wedding in the clinic’s bus. There were just over one hundred people who attended the reception.

John Wilkinsing along with his wife, mother and aunt congratulated Steve and Val and asked about their honeymoon plans. They responded saying they were delaying going on one as they hadn’t decided where to go but were thinking of going somewhere in the Far East. John said that when they do decide they were free to use his plane to take them there.

Doctor Glen Walters was the best man. He said a few words and made a toast to Steve and Val. He asked Steve to say a few words.

Steve said, “Val and I want to thank all of you for coming and celebrating our wedding. It means a lot to us that you are all here with us today. I do want to thank one individual here who in a way is responsible for me meeting my beautiful bride Valerie. That man is John Wilkinsing. Most of you do know that John’s foundation is why the clinic exists at Lake Lancer. His foundation gives millions of dollars a year to hospitals and other institutions that impact our lives, all for the better. Right now his foundation is involved in seeing that reasonable access to medical care is available to all residents in this State and soon that program will be expanded to other States. Val has been heavily involved in seeing that program is installed which is how we met. Please join me in giving a toast to a man who knows both the importance of being thankful for what he has and in giving back.”

“To John Wilkinsing” Steve said has he raised his glass.

All of the people stood and raised their glasses. Someone started applauding and soon everyone there was applauding. Even John’s Mother and Aunt were applauding. Steve could see John was embarrassed by this attention but thought that John’s generosity needed to be acknowledged.

All of the attendees wished John and Val well. It seemed that everyone there had a good time.

Just before the reception ended John Wilkinsing came up to Steve and said, “Can we talk?”

They found and unoccupied small office and after talking a seat John said, “First of all let me say I was a little embarrassed when you made your remarks especially when I saw my mother and my aunt standing and applauding. That being said I want you to know that I am extremely proud my foundation is supporting your idea of providing Doctors or Physician Assistants in these medically underserved areas. That being said however it is creating a monster in managing the program.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.