Where Will It End
Chapter 4: Growing to Like It

Copyright© 2017 by Bend / Japa

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Growing to Like It - Beth gets a an advertisement for a strip club! The stripper is her. The picture has to be fake but it looks just like her. How far will she go the keep 'THEM' from emailing it to her coworkers and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son  

Around the same time Jon started sharing himself with Beth. The first time Beth was aware of it was when she was sitting down to eat breakfast.

“Let me cook you an egg, Mom”

Beth was immediately suspicious. It wasn’t Mothers’ Day or her birthday, so why was he cooking her breakfast. It only took one smell for her to figure that out. She held a forkful halfway to her mouth before deciding to go through with it. Her first taste of her son she had to force herself to chew and swallow. There was a salty slightly bitter taste to it. The idea made her gag.

“How is it Mom?” smiled Jon as he asked.

“Good,” she forced a smile.” Thank you, but I better be getting ready...”

“Common Mom, you always are telling me to slow down and eat.”

She smiled at him and took a second bite. That one was better she thought. By the sixth forkful she found it did not make her wretch. She could do this.

After breakfast, she quickly made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She wondered if the fuckers from work had seen what Jon had done.

She squeezed some paste into her tooth brush. It looked a little strange ... she brought it to her nose as she got ready to use it, trying not to make it too obvious to any hidden cameras that might be filming. Sure enough, he he’d somehow gotten some spunk into her tooth paste. She was about to throw it into the sink when she heard Jon’s voice.

“Are you OK?”

She looked over at Jon, thinking how those sick perverts from work were twisting her and Jon’s love for each other. Tears almost slipped from her eyes.

“I’m OK,” she gave him a sad smile. “I was just thinking of something that has been happening at work. Come give me a hug.”

She set her toothbrush down and opened her arms.

When she wrapped him in her arms, she tried to ignore the fact that her heels and his current height, his face ended up pressed tightly into the cutout over her bosom. Maybe she wasn’t able to ignore that warmth entirely.

She picked her toothbrush up with a type of defiance, smiling for the cameras she knew must be watching, and started brushing her teeth. How she loved her son. If any of those pictures became public, she might be considered an unfit Mom and lose him. She would do anything to keep them together she realized.

Besides, “The smell and taste of male cum is addictive and I hunger for it.” She tried to squelch that thought as it went through her head.

When she made her coffee from work, she found the creamer was now flavored. How much spunk had this kid used!!? Was it all from last night?

She surprised herself with a genuine smile at thought. Not something she had done in the last few weeks and she knew she had turned some type of corner in her acceptance of her new role.

She took a big sip making sure Jon and those prigs from work could see her and forced smile.

“Let’s go.” She ruffled his hair as they headed out the door.

When she dropped Jon off at school the small group of boys was there to watch and see what she was wearing today. It was her first day in the thigh-high boots. There was only about three inches of stockings showing above the top of the boot. The boot fit tightly to her legs.” Fuck-Me Boots,” she heard someone call them. She was much better at walking on the five-inch heels than she had been a few weeks ago.

She watched her son walk off with a group of his friends. One thing good that came out of all this shit, was that her son had grown more popular and confident. The boys seemed to like hanging around with him and his sexy Mom. As she watched, the boys, they gathered round Jon to look at something on his phone. She blushed a deep shade of red. He sure has grown much more confident.

Just a few evenings ago, when she was in the kitchen, he had called to her call to turn around and smile. When she did, he openly took a picture of her. She had somehow comes to accept all the secret photos he had taken of her but to openly be taking photos of her made her feel much more sleazy

“Jon! What are you doing?” she asked incredulously.

“Just taking a few pictures to show my friends,” he replied almost matter of factly.

“You can’t do that Jon!!”

“They don’t believe me,” Jon said.

“Believe what?”

“They don’t believe how beautiful you dress in the evenings,” Jon replied.

Beautiful? Sleazy he means. She felt her body heating up.

“Well I am glad you think I am beautiful,” Beth replied.” But you can’t show that picture to anyone.”

Even as she said this, she thought of all the more revealing pictures he had of her in her nighties, ones she was not supposed to know about. Maybe if she went along with this, she could at least control what pictures of her were going out there. Still it almost felt like she was being blackmailed again.

“OK, OK. You can show them the picture, but you must promise you will not send this picture to anyone or let anyone else have a copy of it. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he smiled with a huge grin.” No problem.”

She thought of the pictures that they must be looking at now. Last night she had been wearing stretchy yoga running shorts and a matching skin tight halter top. Both the shorts and the shirt looked to be painted on. The outline of her nipple had been clearly visible, especially as the night went on. Her black fishnet suspender pantyhose with their rose patterns made her outfit even more perverse.

The yoga shorts were so tight, that very little was left to the imagination. You could see the small strip of flesh between her legs and her crotch. You could also see the outline of her camel toes. And the more pictures Jon took, the more carried away she got. She had allowed him to talk her into pulling out her old photo equipment, the spotlights and umbrella flashes. She did not object when he pulled out his SLR digital camera (Cannon Rebel). She posed for him bent over looking through her legs. Then she bent over facing the camera with a pout on her lips, allowing a good view down her cleavage.

It had seemed harmless then but now she was not so sure.

Again she looked at the boys huddled around Jon. As if Jon could sense her looking, he turned and looked her in the eyes and with a shit-eating grin he waved to her.

She felt her whole body flush and her body tingle. She quickly turned her head and drove away, almost running down a teacher as she did. She waved apologetically.

Damn it, it had to be those stupid confessions they were making her say. She shouldn’t have gotten that turned on by having boys look at pictures of her. She should have been sickened by it. She was fairly sure it was George and Peter doing this.

The bus ride into work involved the usual gawking but nothing else happened.

At work, George was the first one to visit her desk. As he was talking to her, he was trying to be sly and take a few photos with his phone. She was still mad at herself and at him and Peter for her new attire. She knew she couldn’t just tell him to fuck off. Maybe if she just gave in more quickly, then ‘They’ would lay off dragging her son into this any deeper.

“Never seen breasts before?” She asked with a smile.

“I’ve seen them plenty of times,” he replied defensively.

She knew it! He was a part of ‘Them’! He must be referring to the cameras in her house. She looked around making sure no one else could see her at this moment. Then she grabbed the top edge of her burgundy corset top and pulled it down. Her naked breasts popped free.

“Oops,” she said in mock innocence.” My boobies have popped free.”

The feeling of air on her nipples sent thrills down her spine. It was so unlike her to do this, so wrong. She clenched her knees together.

After what seemed an eternity but was only a few second, she slowly readjusted her top, covering her up breasts. It was extremely humiliating to bare her breasts and to call them boobies. It was more of that damned conditioning, having used slang to describe her breasts.

The shock on George’s face made her wonder if she was wrong. Maybe there were more of ‘Them’ but it had to include him and Peter. She had been watched his hand and knew he had missed the opportunity to take any pictures. He should have plenty from her house, she thought.

Fuck, it was a sexy rush.

“Only one free show a day,” she joked.

Fifteen minutes later, Peter showed up.

“I heard you were giving free shows,” grinned Peter.” Let me see.”

Beth blushed. Why was she doing this? Did she really think they would let up? Fuck!

She reached for the top edge of her shirt and saw Peter’s phone/camera coming out. She barely stopped in time. She shook her head.

“No pictures. And remember, if this gets out and I get fired, you won’t get another show.”

“I could find you a wig and some sunglasses,” he half joked.

She just shook her head no in reply.

He frowned but nodded, putting his phone away.

Then she pulled down the top edge of her shirt. This time, she couldn’t help herself as she shook her breasts ... boobs for him.

“You like my titties,” she grinned as she pulled he corset top back into position.

It didn’t take long for her language to start to degenerate she thought.

“Like I told George, only one free show a day.”

She almost ran to the bathroom when Peter left. She made her way to the bathroom on the second floor, these were one stall bathrooms and no one would walk in on her.

She was so damn horny. Siting on the toilet she quickly exposed her vagina and started masturbating, flicking at her clit and sliding a finger in. She was so wet and aroused from what she did that her one finger was not enough. Two was better she thought sliding another in. She kept her thumb on her clit, teasing it.

How could she be doing this at work? Just the thought of how wrong and perverse this was drove her up antithetical notch. Finally she gave in, and while still rubbing her clit, she drove a third finger in. That was broke the crest as she had one of the largest orgasms of her life.

She felt light headed when she finally came down and had to take a few minutes to catch her breath. Then she cleaned up and sprayed some air freshener, hopping to cover some of the smell of sex in the room.

Listening to see if she could hear anyone outside the bathroom, she headed out when it seemed clear. She snuck guiltily back to her desk.

She had a hard time concentrating the rest of the day. George and Peter made several more trips back trying to get her to show her boob again.

Then toward the end of the day, George approached her. He waved a 20 dollar bill in front of her face.

“You said only one freebee a day.”

She just about screamed at him, offering her money to expose herself, like she was as stripper.

She had to take a deep breath, before she talked to him. I can’t get him pissed at me, this would only make her life worse. “I am not selling looks at my titties.”

“Sorry,” he said with a twisted grin, “How about $25?”

She just stuck her tongue out at him trying to make light of it.

“Is that an offer?” he asked.

She just ignored him and went back to work.

She slipped into the coffee shop, getting ready to change for the bus ride to her car.

Her outfit consisted of another of those short shorts that looked painted on, with less inseam than even the yellow ones. The sides rode about 2 inches higher than the crotch. Like the previous day, she was wearing a pair of suspender pantyhose underneath. These pantyhose were the same hot-pink as the shorts. A light pink tube top completed the outfit. And of course she was wearing those same black “fuck me” boots.

With only a few gropes, she exited the bus and headed to her car. She both dreaded and anticipated picking up Jon from soccer practice.

When she pulled up to the practice field, she sat in the car a few minutes steeling up her nerve. She was under strict orders not to go hide in her car during practice or while waiting for Jon to come out of the locker room.

They had commanded her to retrieve any balls that came near her. This might not have seemed like a big deal, but running after a ball in tight shorts, a tube top, and heels was dangerous. More than once she had to stop and grab her top in order to keep her tits from spilling out.

Damn, how fast her vocab was changing. Next she would be referring to her vagina as a pussy.

When she finally got the ball, She had bend over to pick it up (those thigh high boots did not allow her to bend her knees completely). She could feel her shorts crawl farther up her ass as she bent over. And then she had to toss it back over her head. Her boobs bouncing even more as she let go of the ball.

The first time she threw it back, one of Jon’s friends, Jeremy, was so busy watching her boobs that he almost let the ball bounce off his head. He only just managed to put his hands up to catch it at the last minute.

It was amazing how quiet it got when she when she threw the ball back. The fathers, who started picking up their sons instead of the mothers, the coaches, and the boys all stopped what they were doing to watch her, every time.

Yes, she dreaded being treated like a piece of meat but, even more, she was learning to like the men starring at her. She started getting stirred up by it. Her bending over became longer with her knees bent less. She knew they could catch glimpses of her ass and barley covered pussy and she was getting a thrill out of it. She added an extra bounce or two to her ball throws as the practice went on. She realized she was doing this because she enjoyed it more and more.

It was not as if the wrongness dissipated, it was just that the arousal increased. When it came time to give her son a hug as he came off the field, she knew her hug more intense than normal. She wanted to press his face even deeper into her boobs and Jon did not seem to mind. Finally she let him go to change. Several of the boys gave lecherous smiles at me as they passed.

Then she had to wait outside the locker room for Jon, enduring all the gawking. Jon seemed to be one of the slowest of the boys to get cleaned up and ready to go. Since he was usually pretty fast getting ready at home, she tended to think some of the boys might be encouraging him to take his time.

But the day had been far from over. As they pulled into the driveway, she got a new email.

“You go ahead in,” Beth told her son.” I am just going to answer this.”

As soon as Jon disappeared in the door, she opened her email.

- You will offer to pose for Jon in some of your nighties.

Her heart about stopped. She knew he already had pictures and videos of her in her nighties, but to pose for him openly in them?

She emailed back:

- I thought after I let you guys peek down my shirt at work you would go easier on me tonight.

The reply:

- That wasn’t us.

They just didn’t want to admit it, she thought.

A few Moments afterwards another message came.

- You will talk to your son about needing to pay for your new wardrobe. He could help you be selling these pictures to his friends.

- You must let him think it is your idea.

Right, now she was fairly certain who ‘Them’ was. She hasn’t told the person emailing her that George had offered to pay her. It was too much of a coincidence that they would have her selling her pictures. Then she shuddered, thinking of what they just told her to do. Have her son sell pictures of his mother.

She thought back at her conversation with Peter and his suggestion of wig and sunglasses. She did have that Elvira wig her ex-husband had bought for her to wear a few years before their divorce. She had refused to wear it but had kept the wig; she hadn’t wanted that bimbo of Charlie’s to wear it. That might work. She could make a quick trip to the corner store pick up some heavier makeup. She emailed ‘Them’ a quick message

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.