16 December 2006
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Eric Chandler once again thanked everyone who helped present his special day. His parents and Britney’s parents chatted for several minutes about her desire to be a living liver donor for him.

They all waved goodbye to Eric, and the parents of Britney, Amber, and Steve left the celebration at the Haywards’ home for the kids to enjoy. Brad noted that Abby, Britney, Amber, and Tiffany had a backpack with them.

Karen thanked those student nurses who volunteered their time, with most deciding not to attend the extra fun at her home.


Once at home, Dan and Karen took count of how many were there to determine how much food to buy. Karen counted fifteen, including those to share KFC and pizza. She called in an order for several large pizzas for Dan to pick up while getting the KFC chicken, and Wendy quickly volunteered to accompany him.

While Brad and Dan put his keyboard and equipment in his bedroom, the women changed their clothes. One by one, the women emerged from a bedroom or bathroom, changing from white T-shirts and jeans into low-cut tops and short skirts. The eyes of Dan, Brad, Scott, Steve, and Jake appreciated the new dress code of the women.

“Karen wanted to make sure all of us girls would be dressed the same once the day was over, and now, our fun can begin,” Wendy whispered, hugging Dan close to her breasts.

Steve and Jake weren’t used to seeing eight sensual-looking women dressed identically, so their eyes were kept very busy. Amber and Tiffany teased them about the bulge in their pants that seemed to be growing bigger. Karen tried to keep her lustful stares at Abby’s girlfriends to a minimum, imagining the flavour of Britney, Amber, and Tiffany’s pussies.

Wendy was grateful for any stolen time alone with Dan, and she envisioned them as a couple as they picked up the fried chicken and pizzas.


Everyone helped themselves to the food and drink, finding a chair or floor to sit on in the rec room. The men couldn’t help looking at the darkness between the legs of nine very short skirts. Their eyes also appreciated the low cleavage the women offered. Brad set up the video camera on the large screen TV, and they watched portions of the afternoon of Eric’s Endeavour.

“Yes, I definitely love breast meat!” Dan sighed out loud, looking at all the low cleavage and taking a bite of fried chicken. Several laughed at his comment. “I mean the chicken breasts.”

“Sure you do, Dan,” Karen teased and adjusted her top, revealing a perfect breast to him. The remaining women also did the same, and each guy could feel a little growth in their cock from viewing the extra cleavage and exposed legs. As time passed, the women began to relax their posture, and now several bare pussies snuck into view.

Brad couldn’t believe how different he looked performing on stage and made a mental note of what he’d change for the next time he played his keyboard. Abby hid her head, shy and embarrassed by her performance.

She blushed when Dan panned the camera to record her reaction to Brad singing ‘Hero.’ “Wow!” He exclaimed to her trance-like stares at him. Everyone laughed when Scott could be overheard talking to Dan while Brad and Abby sang ‘Party For Two.’

“You kids put on a very impressive show; I’m very proud of all of you for helping Eric,” Karen mentioned.


With the meals finished, and the messes cleaned up, the mood became a little more sensual. Karen and Wendy sat on either side of Dan, his eyes viewing low cleavage and short hems. Scott and Vicky grew more physical, and Jake was trying to sneak feels of Tiffany’s tits. Abby was teasing Brad with his hand sliding under her short hem, with Britney watching. Amber was whispering to Steve that she again wanted to show him the benefits of having a girlfriend, and finally, Diane and Brenda couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

Karen smiled, approving of the action taking place between the different couples. She did her share of looking at half-exposed breasts and wishing for more pussy to show from the girls. Wendy whispered to Karen, then took Dan’s hand, leading him upstairs to the main bedroom.

Amber and Steve were now kissing, and she boldly slid his hand up under her top. “Amber, you can use the spare bedroom upstairs if you like,” Karen offered. Amber took Steve’s hand, quickly taking him away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.