Unmeasured Consequences - Cover

Unmeasured Consequences

Copyright© 2017 by Bytor

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It was supposed to be a night of fun, and it was until she made a couple of bad decisions. The first was in the copious amount of alcohol she consumed, the second was a night of unprotected sex. The end results were what one would expect, and they were life altering. And then things just got worse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The weekend passed uneventfully, and on Monday as well as Wednesday, Jim had called and said he wouldn’t be able to come over because of problems in the building. Since she lived in the building she knew he was telling the truth as there were several problems that required his assistance.

Friday night Jim did come over, along with Margaret, and they had sex. With Margaret. She was shy, and timid, at first, but she came out of her shell and was as enthusiastic as Jim and Kathy.

The following Monday Jim and Margaret came to visit, “Hey you two, come on in.”

Margaret smiled and said, “How are you doing this fine evening Kathy?”

She smiled as she responded, “I’m doing fine, how about you?”

She leaned in and hugged Kathy as she said, “I am doing well. Thank you.”

They went to the kitchen and sat down. “So, what brings you two here?”

Jim started off, “Well, after what we’ve been doing for the last few weeks, we, that is Margaret and I, talked things over and, we have decided to reevaluate our relationship.”

“What does that mean?” asked a nervous Kathy.

Margaret jumped in and took over saying, “What he is trying to say is that we are, resolving, our, differences. And we both know that there was an agreement with you and Jim regarding the rent, and, well, we are thinking that the agreement will have to end, for us to, heal.”

“But, what about ... I can’t afford to stay here.” She could feel herself coming to the brink of tears. But, she found the strength within her to keep her emotions from bursting forth.

Margaret reached out and took her hand, “We are not going to kick you out dear. Far from it. What we want to do, the two of us, is to end the agreement as it is by making some modifications to it.”

“Like what?”

“Well, first off there will not be a day, or days, devoted to sex. Neither of us feel that it is a, proper thing to do. I had misgivings about it when Jim mentioned it to me, but with where we were in our relationship I agreed. It was easy as I did not know you, and did not care about your feelings.”

“So, no sex?”

“No, we are not saying that, what we are saying is that we are not going to hold anyone to a calendar for sex as payment. If you want to have sex, then you have sex, it shouldn’t be because you owe us, it should be because you want to.”

“Okay. So, if I want to have sex I call you and you’ll come up?”

Jim took over at this point, “Well, no. We have a different proposal. We have spare rooms in our apartment downstairs that you and Dylan could move into. They are next to each other and are fully furnished.”

“But, why?”

Margaret jumped in, “Because Jim and I found that we care for you and Dylan, and we discussed what has gone on in your life, and what you have done to ours, and we would like you to be with us. If you choose to have sex with us or not, is not part of this, proposal. We don’t want to have sex with you if YOU don’t want to have sex with us.”

“So, you want Dylan and I to move in with you?”

“Yes, think of it, or of us, all of us, a new kind of family.”

“And we can still have sex?”

“If that is what you want to do.”

“Okay, sign me up!”


Epilogue:

Over the weekend Kathy and Dylan moved downstairs into the rooms in Jim and Margaret’s apartment. It was as they described two fully furnished rooms across from one another at the end of the hall. It was perfect, though she did have a bit of uneasiness with Dylan having his own room, not that he had his own room but that he wasn’t in her room, hard to break those ties.

They did have sex but not always as a group, mostly it was with Jim, but there were times with Margaret, and there were times when all three of them got together. But the frequency was not what it was before.

The next few years were great, Dylan got bigger, and was a terror at times, Jim and Margaret were like grandparents, meaning that they loved him unconditionally and they let him get away with everything.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.