Unmeasured Consequences - Cover

Unmeasured Consequences

Copyright© 2017 by Bytor

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It was supposed to be a night of fun, and it was until she made a couple of bad decisions. The first was in the copious amount of alcohol she consumed, the second was a night of unprotected sex. The end results were what one would expect, and they were life altering. And then things just got worse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Never, would she have ever imagined that she would be in a sexual relationship with a married man and his wife. Never. Heck, she never thought she would be in a relationship with a woman! But that is what she was in. Jim was with her on Mondays and Fridays and Margaret was with her on Wednesdays.

And not once did she require that Dylan be out of the apartment. It really didn’t matter anyway, because someone was always there with Dylan, when she was with Jim, Margaret watched Dylan, and when she was with Margaret it was Jim’s turn to watch Dylan.

It was also presented a very odd situation, one that would bring a smile to her face when she was alone. Margaret was what you would call a loud lover. When she would have an orgasm she would cover her face with a pillow to try and muffle her groans or screams of ecstasy. When they finished their activities and joined Jim in the front room there was a noticeable smile on his face and when Margaret saw it she would turn a deep red which cracked everyone up. It was the same after every date, Margaret always blushed a deep red.

They got into a routine for which each became comfortable with as well as an ease of acceptance from Margaret, though she still showed signs of embarrassment when she met Jim’s gaze. She had an idea on how to help alleviate Margaret’s uneasiness, but it could also backfire and cause issues that would eliminate all of the good will that they’ve built up. But she felt it was worth the effort.

Before now she had thought of them as couple who have been together for a long time and had stayed together for love, but as she became more intimate with them she never got the sense that there was any love between them at all. There was a hint of it, but it was tough to see as both seemed to hide it, for some unknown reason.

Her plan was put into motion after Jim’s next date. As they lay in bed together, they always cuddled after they were done; she quickly moved up onto her elbow and asked, “Did you hear that?”

Jim moved up onto his elbow as well and listened momentarily before responding, “No, I don’t hear anything.”

She got out of bed saying “I think I hear Dylan crying” and walked out of the room naked, followed by Jim, naked as well.

Margaret looked up from the TV and blushed bright red as she saw her and Jim naked.

“Was that Dylan crying?” she asked Margaret.

“No, he’s been quiet since you went to, you know” pointing to the bedroom.

She walked over to Margaret and said, “Oh, I thought I heard him crying.”

“Shouldn’t you get dressed?”

“No, I’m fine. How about you Jim?”

“Well, I guess we’re done for the night so, I’ll go get dressed.”

As Jim left she took a seat next to Margaret on the couch, who had gained her composure after Jim had left.

“Are you not uncomfortable as you are?”

“No, I am fine. So, Dylan has been asleep all along?”

Margaret turned back to Dylan, “Yes, he’s a very good baby.”

She reached her hand out to Margaret’s hair and brushed it away from her ear, which caused Margaret to jump.

Margaret turned to her and asked, “What are you doing?”

“Nothing” as she leaned in and kissed her lips.

She felt Margaret pull back from her but did not break the kiss. Taking that as acceptance she opened her mouth and ran her tongue over Margaret’s lips, bringing a soft moan from Margaret as she opened her lips to accept her.

So far so good she thought. She then moved her hand over to Margaret’s arm, following it until she reached her shoulder, where she gave it a quick gentle squeeze before she moved it down until it rested on her breast.

With no resistance from Margaret she cupped her small breast, gently messaging it until she felt the hard nipple poking her palm from underneath her clothes. Finding the nipple she pinched it between her fingers, gently at first, bringing another moan of pleasure from Margaret.

Kissing her deeply she moved off of the couch and onto Margaret’s straddling her lap, and with her other now hand free she found her other nipple as hard as the one in her other hand. She was now playing with her breasts and nipples and French kissing Margaret who was responding feverishly by kissing back and rubbing her arms.

As the kissing continued Margaret moved her hands to her breasts, where they rested for a moment before she squeezed them. It was her turn to groan into Margaret’s mouth as she began pinching her hard nipples. This continued for a couple of minutes, driving her crazy from the pleasure she was receiving from Margaret when she felt a something slide into her wet pussy.

Something happened to Margaret at the same time as she jumped a little. Without breaking the kiss she looked behind her to see Jim naked kneeling behind her.

He saw her looking at him and said, “You continue what you’re doing, I’ve found something to play with.”

Margaret groaned, “We shouldn’t be doing this. Not in front of Dylan.”

“Do you want me to stop?” she asked.

“Oh God no” whispered Margaret.

“We need to get you naked as well” replied Jim.

Shaking her head no, “This is wrong, this is so wrong.”

“I know, but it feels good doesn’t it” asked Kathy between kisses.

As Kathy continued kissing Margaret she moved her hands behind her looking for the zipper to her dress. As her hands moved behind her Margaret moved forward allowing Kathy to find the zipper easily and lower it.

With her dress unzipped Kathy moved it off her shoulders and down her arms exposing her bra covering breasts. Once again she moved her hands behind her and unclasped the bra, pulling forwards off of her. With her now topless, Kathy broke the kiss and moved to her hard nipples, taking first the left one into her mouth sucking and nibbling it before moving to the right one.

Once she was done she got off of Margaret and pulled her to her feet and lowered her dress from her followed by her drenched panties before pushing her back down onto the couch.

With Margaret naked and sitting before her she knelt between her legs and pulled her hips forward until they were on the edge of the couch. She spread her legs allowing her to move forward and slowly moved to the honey pot before her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.