Maxine's Troubles
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Max waited for a total of five seconds for Kiwi to give her the answer of who her father was. When her patients ran out, she practically shouted, “Who is it? Tell me who my father is. Please.”

Kiwi looked up at her love and smiled when she noticed that unlike her tone of voice Max’s face showed she was excited.

Kiwi looked to the paper again and her face fell, “It’s ... It’s...” Kiwi looked at Max and finished, “According to this your father is Harry Halliwell.”

Max’s jaw dropped and looked at Harry. All she could say was, “Dad?”

Harry just stood there looking at the paper Kiwi held in her hand. It was like the man that Max had looked up to for her entire life was just a lifelike statue and not a living breathing man. Max stood up and was about to go to him when Kiwi placed a hand on her shoulder. Max looked to Kiwi.

Kiwi quietly said, “You should just give him a minute.”

Max looked really sad and cried, “I hope it doesn’t take that long. I hope he didn’t have a mental break or something. I really need him.”

With those words, Harry snapped out of it. He finally looked at Max. He walked closer to the two girls in the room but stopped after two steps.

“I’m sorry I guess I was surprised by what Kiwi said. I never really thought that I would be your father by blood. I always thought that it was going to be one of the other two guys she slept with. Until I started you on the breeding program I had thought I was incapable of having children. For a long time, your Grandmother and I had tried to have another baby. With no luck though. Then after that first day, we had been together I had thought of going to the proper authorities to see if it would be okay since you were being homeschooled that I would be the only one to have sex with you. But before I did I went to get tested. And I found out I was very capable of getting you pregnant. Then I did some digging and found out that my wife had been taking birth control pills.” Harry froze again and then looked very shocked. “Oh my God. Not only did I get your mother pregnant with you but I also got you pregnant!”

Harry was surprised by Max’s next words.

Max walked close to Harry, grabbed his hand, and placed it on her belly, and said, “Our child will get extra special love. She or he will be the product of love from the man who is not only my much-adored Grandfather but my most wonderful Father as well. This child will have a loving father and two equally loving mothers.”

“This child will be the most loved child in this state,” said Kiwi as she placed her hand on top of Max and Harry’s.

A few days later Max noticed she wasn’t feeling well and at the Doctor’s office she was informed she would need to be on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy. She was already getting tired of doing the same old thing all day long. Two weeks later everyone was gathered in Max’s room keeping her company.

“Please try to talk the school into letting you take your classes here with me instead of on the other side of town. I miss you too much every day you’re gone,” begged Max.

Kiwi laughed, sat on the bed next to Max, and kissed her on the forehead, then said, “You say that every day. And what do I tell you?”

Max blushed and said, “I can’t say that with company around.”

“Not that. The other thing. I tell you that I love you too.” said Kiwi with a smile.

Max pulled her lips away from Kiwi’s soon after and turned to Harry and asked, “Harry what are we having for dinner?”

Harry got up from his chair and said, “I’ll need to go into town and pick something up.”

Harry left without saying another word.

Kiwi looked to Max with confusion, “What’s going on with Harry. He seemed a little cold.”

Max looked down with sadness.

It was Lissa that answered, “He’s acted like that ever since he found out about Maxine being his daughter. I don’t think it’s anything to be worried about. Just give it time.” Lissa didn’t look convinced.

Her phone made some noise, Lissa gave her attention to her phone.

“I hope she’s right about that,” Max said quietly.

Kiwi was sure Max hadn’t meant for anyone to hear that and was about to say something when Lissa screamed with joy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.