Maxine's Troubles
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Max didn’t move when she heard Kiwi. She just kept looking at the picture of her mother. When Kiwi walked up behind her she just let herself melt into the other girl’s embrace. She let the warmth and love soak into her for a couple of moments.

“Thank you,” whispered Max.

“For what? I haven’t done anything. You’re the one I should be thanking.” replied Kiwi.

Max finally placed the picture down and turned around to look into Kiwi’s eyes.

With a smile, Max said, “For letting me think in silence, for holding me, and comforting me. And most importantly for loving me. You always know how to make me feel better.”

“I can’t help it. Whenever I even look at you or even think about you I feel better. It’s almost like I’m in heaven. I want to give the same to you.” Kiwi was silent for a moment. “Why did you really stay home from the funeral? I thought the pain meds were helping.”

“I told myself it was so I can be with you. But I think that was only part of the reason. I think I needed to feel close to my Mother. I wouldn’t be able to feel that at a funeral where they don’t even have her body. My mom and I have moved so many times I’ve lost track of all the places. She was always so busy trying to give us a living So she could keep me happy. I hardly got to see her. It’s at this home where I was finally able to get to know her, to get to feel close to her. I want to hold onto that closeness as long as I can. I think you staying here gave me the chance to realize that.” Max said. Then she bent down and kissed Kiwi.

“Aren’t you in pain? Or was that just a story to cover up that you really are wanting to stay? I don’t want to cause you more pain with you having to bend down to kiss me like this. As much fun as kissing you is.” asked Kiwi.

“I’m in a little pain but it’s mostly that I feel numb. The pain meds are finally kicking in. Although I can think of an activity that will allow us to be touching that won’t cause me to hurt much.” Max smiled mischievously.

A few minutes later both Max and Kiwi were resting on a love seat recliner.

Kiwi looked to Max, “When you said there was an activity that we could do that would allow us to touch this isn’t exactly what I had in mind.” Kiwi said as she pressed a button to start the movie on the tv screen. “But I do love the movie you picked out for us to watch.”

A few hours later both Max and Kiwi were awoken when Harry walked into the room and turned off the television.

When Max looked up she saw her Grandfather and asked, “Did everything go okay? Stupid question I know.”

Harry was slow to answer, “It went as well as expected. It felt wrong with only an empty casket there.” Harry looked around the empty house. “Everyone has already gone home. They all traveled very far and they needed to get back to things. I’ve got to say I’m kind of relieved they didn’t stay.”

Kiwi yawned and asked, “Why? I’d think it’d be important to be around family.”

“Exactly. I’m with the most important people to me at the moment. And the rest of the family are going back to those whom they care about. We’ve all drifted apart through the years. And none of them were really close to Emily nor me, not for a long time.” said Harry.

Lissa showed up from her hiding place behind the door and spoke, “You should know that anyone in this room would do anything for any one of us here. Especially for you Little Cousin.”

Max sat up a little to get a better look at Lissa and asked, “Why would it be especially for me?”

With great conviction Lissa said, “In many ways you’re our heart, you’re the glue that keeps us together. When my dad died you held onto me for a long time. You did whatever you could to help me get through my grief. For Grandpa Harry you have helped out on the farm, you’ve been...”

“You’ve been like a daughter to me. More so than your two aunts. Don’t get me wrong I love them too. They’ve always seen me as a weird old man for keeping this farm and for many other reasons.” said Harry.

“Maybe if you’d have slept with them they’d never had thought of you as a weird old man.” Max blushed after she realized she had said that out loud.

Kiwi laughed, “Ha, that’s for sure. Harry can keep going for at least three rounds in a row. That’s much more than any guy I’ve ever been with.”

“You’ve slept with Harry?” asked a very stunned Lissa.

Kiwi left the room to explain things to Lissa. Max was now alone with Harry.

Harry was looking uncomfortable and tried to say something multiple times to Max but was unable to do so.

Finally Max said, “What’s going on Harry? Penny for your thoughts.”

“Okay I need to tell you something. It’s kind of important. It’s about your mother’s will.” Harry said as he held out a flat dvd case. “It was in her will that you watch this after her funeral. And also that you not know about it until it was time to watch it.”

“What is it? If it was in her will it can’t be some family home movie or something.” Max asked.

“It’s up to you to find out.” Harry got up and placed the dvd into the player. He went to the door and before he left he said, “It was also in her will that you watch this alone the first time you see it.”

Shortly after Max hit play an image of her mother appeared on the screen. She looked so beautiful and so much younger. Max realized this had been made many years ago.

Her mother smiled and said, “Maxine. I’m your mother.” Emily gently tapped her forehead. “Of course you know that. Silly me. Anyways I made this video for you in case something were to happen to me. This video was to be delivered to you by my father or the closest living relative to you when you were ready, and in case I had passed away.” Emily took in a deep breath and wiped away a tear. “There is something you must know. Unless I’ve somehow changed my mind or someone else already spilled the beans I need to tell you the truth. I know who your father is.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.