Maxine's Troubles
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

It was then that Max looked at Kiwi with a suspicious eye. Wearily Max asked, “You two didn’t get into any mischief, did you? And I’m talking about the naughty and very fun kind. The kind that requires two people in some kind of state of undress.”

Kiwi chuckled and said, “Nothing like that. It took longer to get the rental car than expected too. Then I needed to ... I mean Harry and I needed to pick up a couple of items. Anyways back to that mischief, you think your Grandpa and I were up to. I decided this morning that I wasn’t going to have sex with men anymore until after the baby is born. And possibly never again. Except for the times when I want to get pregnant again. Then during those times, I’ll stick with your Grandpa being the one I get into some naughty mischief with, as long as he’s able to get things up that is. I know you saw us having sex this morning but I finally figured out a reason to stop having sex for a while. I’d like to save my body for our wedding.”

“That’s so sweet. But can I have a hand getting to the house? My legs aren’t really wanting to carry me there at the moment.” said Lissa.

Kiwi helped Max get Lissa into the house. She and Max tried to take her to her room for some rest but Lissa insisted on going to the shower first. As Lissa sat down on the floor of the shower Kiwi got a good look at the older girl’s body.

“Holy cow Lissa! Max was supposed to be the one to have sex with all those guys, not you. Although if she was able to talk you into taking over the duties of the sex with the guys I won’t complain.” said Kiwi.

Lissa sat there and smirked at Kiwi. She just let the water wash over her body.

Max said, “She only had sex with one of the guys. As far as I know. And that was Parker. Turns out that they used to be a couple. I believe most of that sperm you see coming out of her and all over down there is from her horse, Donkey.”

“She had sex with a freaking horse? Oh my God! I can understand having sex with lots of strange guys and even some family members from time to time and maybe even smaller animals, like a dog or something, but sex with a horse and a cock of that size? How can someone live through that kind of thing? Don’t get me wrong I find it totally hot and would have loved to have seen that kind of action in person, but how could she do something like that?” shouted Kiwi.

“It’s just something she enjoys doing. It’s a craving she got from my late wife, her Grandmother. She always gets like this after she’s had sex with a horse. You should see what she’s like after doing it with a dog.” said Harry.

When Harry first spoke both Max and Kiwi screamed. Then they turned towards him.

“Grandpa, what are you doing here? How long have you been behind us?” asked Max.

“I wasn’t spying on you or anything. I saw you enter the house carrying Lissa, I had kept my distance from you until shortly before Lissa got into the shower. I wanted to see yours and Kiwi’s reactions to finding Lissa with all that sperm oozing from her.” said Harry.

“Now that you mention that sperm oozing from her I do kind of want to help clean her up.” Kiwi looked back to Lissa. “But there is one thing I want to do even more than that. Something much more important,” said Kiwi.

“Whenever I have sex with Donkey I don’t allow anyone to help clean any of his sperm from me. I have to be the one to do that. Although I do usually lay down for a while with my ass propped up to allow his sperm to swim in my womb for a while. Even though I know there is no chance of him getting me pregnant. I just like the idea. And then I like his sperm to dry up on my body before I clean up. But I felt the need to clean up now.” said Lissa as she was rubbing her pussy as lovingly as she could.

Harry just smiled as Max asked, “What was that more important thing you were talking about?”

Kiwi felt a pinch of jealousy when she noticed that Max hadn’t taken her eyes off of Lissa or her stretched out horse cum oozing pussy.

To get Max’s attention away from the other woman’s naked body Kiwi got behind Max and pressed her boobs against her back and ran her hands through the openings of her robe and fondled Max’s breasts and pussy then said, “I want to lick you clean my Little Disney Princess. My love.”

That got Max’s attention. She spun around, grabbed Kiwi’s hand, and as she was running out the door she called out, “Kiwi and I have some very urgent business to take care of. We’ll see you all later. Much later.”

Max didn’t even bother closing the door to her room. What she did when they got there was immediately drop her robe and then rip Kiwi out of her clothes. Then she dragged Kiwi to her bed.

“You’re kind of forceful today, Max. I like it,” said Kiwi.

“I need you to sit on my face. I’m going to eat out your pussy as you eat out mine,” ordered Max.

Max was eager to be so intimate with Kiwi. She liked feeling Kiwi’s legs on each side of her own head. Normally she’d feel joy with Kiwi eating her out but she was still a little numb in between her legs from all the sex she had that day. Some of the men enjoyed seconds and some even had third tries at her. So that day what she really enjoyed was lying under the covers with one arm around her lover and having Kiwi’s sleeping head placed on her chest.

Shortly after 10 pm, Kiwi mumbled, “Did you do it too?”

“Hmm? Do what too?” asked a confused Max.

“Have sex with the horse? Did you get to enjoy having that enormous horse cock in between your legs?” asked a curious Kiwi.

“I didn’t have sex with him.” Max paused, “I almost went through with it though, but I chickened out at the last moment.”

“Mmm.” was all Kiwi said for about two minutes. “Why did you not go through with it?”

Max didn’t even hesitate, “A couple of reasons. One If I were somehow pregnant already I didn’t want to take the chances of that huge horse cock aborting my baby, so I’d rather wait either until after I give birth or I find out if I’m pregnant or not. The other reason I didn’t go through with it was I thought I should talk it over with you. You are after all the most important person in the world to me. I wouldn’t want to do this and have it be something you would hate me doing.”

Kiwi squeezed Max to her tight. It hurt just a little bit but because it was from the woman she loved, so it didn’t bother Max.

After kissing Max lovingly Kiwi said, “Maybe after you’ve given birth and healed down there.” Kiwi ran her fingers through Max’s pussy lips. “If you get pregnant. Which I don’t doubt. God, you’ll make a sexy pregnant woman.” Max swatted Kiwi’s butt for that. “And an even better wife and mother. I remember how well you did with babysitting back home. You were so wonderful with those babies and children.”

“I wish we could get married now and I wish I could have your children instead of the child of one of those perverted men. Maybe except for Harry’s baby. I wouldn’t mind having his. Or Parker’s baby.” said Max.

Kiwi had a sly smile and said, “Let’s talk in the morning, shall we? You do have a busy day tomorrow after all.”

They kissed again one more time before falling asleep for the night in each other’s arms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.