Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Lissa got to the barn first but stayed by the door until everyone was inside. As the men walked in Lissa kept a very close eye on each one of them. Lissa looked at the notes first and then at the list of participants. When she saw the first name her eyes went wide.

She then found the man on the list and went close to him and said, “I’m surprised to see that you’re actually participating in this event Parker.”

“Oh yeah. About that, I almost didn’t accept doing this but then um, coach Harry said he really needed someone he could trust to help Maxine. And when I first showed up on her first day of the event I was just her bodyguard. I guess I did something she liked and she asked me to be the first in line today. I was actually going to be in the middle of the line-up.” Parker said.

Max snuck up behind her cousin and suspiciously asked, “How do you two know each other?”

It was at this moment that Lissa looked away from her cousin towards her horse, “Oh Donkey! Poor boy. I’m sorry I didn’t realize it would be so crowded in this place when I put you in here.”

Max watched as her cousin went over to her horse and talked to it some more.

Then Max looked at Parker and asked, “Well? Are you going to tell me how you know my cousin Lissa?”

“Oh. I guess I...” Parker looked around and couldn’t see any way to avoid telling Max. “You know how I said how I had sex with someone before?”

He paused and Max took that moment to say, “Oh. You and her? She and you together? Wow. Was she your first?” Parker shook his head no. Quietly Max added. “Was she the one you said was better than me?” Parker nodded yes. Max almost laughed about the fact that Parker was blushing.

Lissa spoke up then, “Okay everyone can I have your attention please?” Nobody looked at Lissa. So she gave a really loud whistle and yelled, “ATTENTION! Good. According to what Harry has on these notes the bodyguards will keep each of the men out of this room just outside that door.” Lissa pointed to the door that they all came in through. “And only one or possibly two of you will be in here with my cousin at one time?” Lissa scratched her head then thought for a moment. “That seems like a waste of time. Nothing like they did when I was in High School. They just let all the guys stay in the classroom. So why don’t we just stick with that? Instead of waiting outside of the barn, you can just wait outside the stall. Okay, the next order of business there is a bed that Harry has in the next stall over there that you will share with Max. Of course, I’ll stick close to make sure you don’t take any chances to hurt my cousin.” She looked pissed off now. “And if any of you do hurt my little cousin you will regret it. I’ll make sure to remove or seriously injure your man bits so you’ll never be capable of hurting any other girl again.”

Max shuddered. Her cousin could be really scary at times. But for some reason for the first time in her life, Max thought her cousin was kind of sexy at that moment. Just kind of.

Max stepped into the stall while taking Parker with her by holding onto his arm just above the wrist. When the door was closed she turned to look at Parker. They both had a half-smile on their faces. Max took in the scent of the barn as she unbuttoned the top button of her top.

Without really looking Max placed her hand on a switch and turned on the light. To the room.

“You know I helped my Grandpa change this from a stall into something more like a room. We added walls up to the top on all sides and did a lot of stuff to make this more comfortable. You should have seen it before.” said Max.

“I actually have seen it before. A few times with Lissa.” Parker blushed as he looked to the bed.

Max looked from Parker to the bed and back again.

“Oh my God. You had sex with her here on this bed? God, I’ve slept on the bed.” Max said.

“Sorry but I brought her home from a date late one night and I was too tired to drive home so your Grandpa let me sleep in here and threatened me if I were to sneak into the house and try anything with his Lissa. I was shocked when later that night she snuck in here and woke me up with a really interesting method. She did it by slipping her pussy down onto my cock to the hilt.” Parker explained.

The door opened and in came Lissa.

Lissa took one look at them and laughed, “Oh come on little cousin you don’t need to cover your boobs up. You barely have two buttons undone.”

“Why are you in here?” asked Max.

“I’d rather not have someone watching us,” said Parker.

Lissa gave a very convincing sad face then in a mocking tone, “Oh do you not want your ex-girlfriend watching you have sex with her baby cousin?” Lissa put special emphasis on the word baby. “I guess you are fine with an audience when it’s her fiancée on Skype.”

“What? How did you? No. That’s not it.” stammered Parker.

In an honest tone and facial features that showed the mocking was just teasing Lissa said, “Don’t worry Parker, M. I’m only here to look out for my little cousin. Harry didn’t want Max to be left alone while doing it with any of these guys.” she moved closer to Parker in a way that showed she was interested in more than just talking. “After this is all over do you think that you and I could possibly...” Lissa placed a gentle hand on Parker’s shoulder and slid it down his arm. “Could we pick up where we left off?”

Parker was stunned, “You dumped me. I thought you didn’t like me in that way anymore.”

Lissa looked nervous, “I never really stopped liking you. It’s just that after I got pregnant I...”

Max shouted out, “You had a baby? When? Where is it? OMG, what was it? A boy or a girl?”

Lissa looked at her cousin with a slightly sad look, “I was in the Breeding Program too you know. I didn’t always live in this town. I went to a school several hours away. It wasn’t until my senior year in high school that I participated in the program. I wouldn’t know what the gender is of the baby. Like your mother, I gave the baby up for adoption. But unlike her, I didn’t let them tell me anything about it that would get me attached to it. I was too afraid to fall in love. That was one mistake aunt Emily made with your brother.”

Max let her body fall onto the bed behind her and covered her face in her hands and started to cry. Lissa sat next to her and embraced Max. She repeatedly said she was sorry for talking about Emily that way. She also explained that when their Grandpa had called her earlier that he had explained about the accidental Skype sex video.

“Listen I can go out there and tell the guys that the sex isn’t going to happen. Would that help at all,” said Parker.

Max wiped away the tears from her face, “No. That won’t be necessary Parker. Thank you though.” She started to unbutton another button then stopped. “Would you like to undress me?”

Parker looked to Lissa with her nod of consent he moved towards the younger girl that looked so much like her. He gently undid the buttons and as if it were his first time with a girl his hands trembled as he reached over to undo the clasp on the front of the bra. As soon as that was undone he caressed her breasts, paying special attention to the nipples and lifting each breast. He then slid his hands down his back and slipped them underneath her pants and panties and grasped her butt gently. Soon all their clothes were on the ground and they embraced their naked forms together. But once he tried to kiss her she pulled away.

When she sat down on the bed she looked to her cousin then to Parker and said, “Okay I’m ready for this to begin. Can you give me pleasure like you did the other night?”

Before Parker could get on the bed or even answer Max, Lissa called out, “Wait! There is something I need to do first.” she got down on her knees in front of Parker and grasped his cock. She looked into his eyes. “Maybe you can answer my question at a later time.” Then she took his member into her mouth until her lips and nose hit his balls and pubic hair.

She seemed to consume him for a very long time. Then before he could release his load into her throat she pulled away from him. She encouraged him the entire time he was attempting to breed Max. She wondered if he or someone else had already accomplished that job. She thought of her time in the program and about her baby. She just wished she hadn’t lied about knowing anything about it. She keeps a close watch on her daughter. She just had her second birthday about one month prior. She was the most beautiful baby she had ever seen. Part of her had wished she had kept her. She just couldn’t stand having a baby from a man that wasn’t Parker. What she hadn’t told anyone was that before the program began she had gotten drunk one night, not by her choice. And the result was she had sex with her best friend’s father and brother. Then a few weeks later she found out she was pregnant and had to participate in the Breeding Program. Nobody knew about her pregnancy and she wanted to cover up the fact that she was already pregnant because she hadn’t had sex with her boyfriend in over a month. He had been out of the country for a family thing. By the time Parker and Max were finished Lissa had been so sexually frustrated she called one of the other bodyguards to take her place and she took Parker to one of the other stalls and did her best to re-awaken his member.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.