Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Harry tried to make it a point to not have sex with Kiwi in front of Max. Although they did get caught a couple of times. Max tried to let Harry know that she was fine with the fact that they were having sex and that she’d like to watch. But for some reason, Harry didn’t feel comfortable having his Granddaughter watch him doing it with her girlfriend. On the bright side, Max did enjoy her time with Kiwi after her Grandfather was done with her. She never thought she’d enjoy eating a man’s sperm from a woman’s pussy as much as she did with Kiwi. Max was surprised at how many times Harry could have sex in one day for a man his age. But that was a good thing for her.

Max didn’t go anywhere on Tuesday because she wasn’t emotionally ready to see anyone outside of her loved ones the day after her mother and unborn siblings she had been carrying had passed away. But there were a few of Harry’s good friends that did come by to offer their condolences. One of them had been the Weather Man and the other four were people Max hadn’t met before. Since they were there and had been scheduled for that day Max decided she might as well put them to use between her legs. But that might have been due to the fact she was tired of hearing her Grandpa and her lover going at it and she wanted to put them through what she had been going through. For some reason, the Weather Man had acted really weird about being in the house. Yet at the same time, he almost seemed like he was at home there. Finally on Wednesday when Max got up she felt the need to get ready for participating in the Breeding Program that was scheduled for that day.

“I’m sorry sweetheart I can’t take you today,” said Harry.

“Why not? These delays will only force us to move the date for the rest of the program until my next fertile time. And I really don’t want to wait that long. I need to get this over with as fast as I can. Even if I were to be pregnant you know I have a reason that I’d still want to finish doing it with the men remaining on the scheduled list.” Max almost yelled.

Harry finished his drink of hot cocoa he was working on while Max had been talking, “Well for starters when I started my chores this morning my truck wouldn’t start. I’ve called for a tow truck. It’ll be here in a couple of hours. I tried to fix it but I don’t have the proper parts or tools to fix it. Second I had a feeling that I wouldn’t be able to talk you out of doing this today so I called all on the list for today and asked if they’d all come here. Some agreed some didn’t. So I called others to fill in.” Harry informed his Granddaughter.

“Oh. Sorry I snapped.” Max replied but she didn’t sound sorry. “ I had wanted to pick some items up before I met the guys today. I don’t know why I’m so upset.”

Harry waved his hand to show she shouldn’t worry, “That being said I have to ask this. Are you sure you don’t want to cancel? Who knows maybe you’re already pregnant. It would be allowed due to the circumstances. And if you are pregnant you wouldn’t have to continue this thing you’re doing with the program. You could just take it slow and have sex with fewer guys at a time”

Max considered that idea for a moment and then shook her head, “I have to do things this way. How many are scheduled for today?”

Harry took out his phone with the schedule and handed it to Max. She went through the list and her eyes went wide.

“I know it’s a lot. But I figured it would be best to get this done quicker. Don’t forget you did skip yesterday’s appointment. And we do have family coming soon. I combined most of the groups into the next few days. But I couldn’t fit it all in today. So you’ll have to stay with a friend on Friday night and they’ll take you to the meeting on Saturday and you can do it with the final 100 guys while I stay here and handle the family.” Harry said.

“Wait how many will be coming over here to have sex with my woman?” asked Kiwi.

“About 33 guys,” Max said.

“33 guys in one day? That’s just about the amount you had when you went through with the program before. How can you do that?” Kiwi asked.

Max laughed a fake laugh and said, “That’s nothing I’m going to have sex with 100 guys my last day remember? But in total It will have to be about 300 or so. In other words, I’m going to be very busy in the next few days.”

About half an hour later there was a knock on the door. Max pulled herself away from Kiwi’s lips and pulled her hands out from under her lover’s shirt and away from the best breasts Max had ever seen.

“Is that the tow truck? They’re early.” Max wondered.

Max opened the door and a tall girl that looked so much like her except for the big boobs spoke in a sympathetic voice, “M? Is that you?” This girl hugged Max. “I’m so sorry for your loss M.”

Max wiped away a few tears and cried, “Thank you. It’s so good to see you.”

Kiwi cleared her throat and when the other two girls were looking her way Kiwi asked, “And who is this girl? Since she looks so much like you I’m guessing she’s a relative.”

“Oh sorry, Kiwi,” Max said as she went to Kiwi.

After Max put her arm around Kiwi’s shoulder she said, “Kiwi this is my cousin Lissa Halliwell.” She looked at her cousin. “Lissa this is Kimberly Alba, or as most people call her Kiwi. She also happens to be my fiancée.”

Lissa had a pleased look on her face as she said, “So my cousin has finally accepted the truth about herself and found herself a woman. Shorter than I thought you’d go for though. But I do like her. She is beautiful. Do you have a brother or a sister Kiwi? Doesn’t matter either is fine with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.