New Year's Party Favors
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Local industrialist Carl D. Austin III had no idea what doing a simple favor for his live-in girlfriend Stacey would do to his life, but he was about to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

Breakfast was naturally every bit as good as Stacey and Lacey could make it. All of us thoroughly enjoyed their cooking, to say the least. Of course, my girlfriend Stacey was lady of this townhouse, just as my wife Erin was lady of the other house. Being a robber baron, as some might call it, had its advantages for sure. It was going to be even nicer now that the divorce was off. That was at least one payment that I wouldn’t have to make every month now, which would help with my cash flow to be blunt. Not having to pay a lawyer would benefit me as well, even if Chloe Ramirez was worth it.

“You know, you really should retire or semi-retire. Work from home, or not at all. Cut your hours. Get involved in things that you love. Do lots of philanthropy work. Take vacations. Take the retirement package from your own firm. Or fire yourself and take the severance package. Point being that you should take it easier. Focus on something new, new challenges, new activities. Spend hours in bed with your lovers, fucking and snuggling. Golf, fish, hunt, throw parties, do anything that doesn’t involve huge amounts of stress. This divorce has given you enough hypertension to last you a lifetime, and that’s mostly my fault. Watch movies. Paint. Play video games. Play tennis at the club. Play hoops. Play catch with the girls. Take our daughters to the batting cage.

“We’ve all got more than enough money, now that we’re going to live together, and you weren’t poor before then. You and I need a second honeymoon, for one thing, and I don’t think that we should take it alone. I mean, for all intents and purposes, you have plural wives, and most of them have never had a honeymoon at all. I basically have a wife, too, now, in Miriam. What do you say, baby? Want to kick back and take it easy for once in your life?

“That honeymoon business probably should happen before the pregnancy is too far along, too ... and you could invite the girls to take a semester off college to attend it with us. Just a thought. They could always do summer courses to make it up. What do you say? Early retirement and enjoying life for a change? Smelling the roses and everything?” my wife Erin proposed some really good ideas, and I felt my love for her even stronger than before, as she showed me that she cared more for me than for my money.

“You know, when you’re right, honey, you’re really right!” I caressed her face and kissed her fiercely on the mouth, “We absolutely should take it easy. I don’t have the ability to do without sleep, and so I need all the time that I can take for my lovers. How about this? I handpick a successor and retire, but first reduce my hours before leaving entirely. I give the firm a brief transitional phase, and then I give the reins entirely to my replacement. At the end of that brief phase, we take our second honeymoon. Anyway, it’s New Year’s Day. I’m not going back in until the 7th, taking some of my vacation time for that. When I get back on the 7th, I’ll make some real changes in the top executive tier. Best to let them mice play a bit and see how they handle the cat being away, right?”

“I like how you think. So that’s practically a week of fucking you, making love to you, cuddling with you. Kissing your ass to make up for how cruelly I treated you before. You’re going to be the happiest man alive, with all of your lovers to service you, but me especially. Yummy. And I’m definitely going to let you have some of my sweet Miriam as the cherry on top of the dessert. I know that she is more than willing, despite being an avowed lesbian. She knows that it will please me and so she will take pleasure from making me happy. I want her to get pregnant by you, sooner rather than later, truth be told. And I’ll reward her by eating her pussy so much that she’ll beg me to stop!” Erin licked her lips at that prospect, while Miriam squirmed at the thought of that much cunnilingus.

“And I get to eat your pussy, too, right?” Miriam pleaded.

“Of course. And ass. Let’s not forget how much ass we can eat. I do adore that fine ass of yours,” my wife reminded her with a kiss.

“Oh, God, nearly a week of serving my Master non-stop!” Sandy commented, sucking my toes under the table and kissing my feet without being asked at all, “Have I died and gone to Heaven?”

“Yeah, my brother is quite the delight!” Anastasia said she planted her fine ass on my lap, kissing my face in ways that no sister normally would.

“You’re not so bad yourself, you know,” I chuckled, even as Stacey and Lacey both rubbed their butts against my hands.

“So, we’re all agreed, then. You girls can take it easier, too. I love having you devoted to me and my pleasure ... all of my girls ... and my sweet boy here,” I winked at Roger, who coughed as he realized that he was basically a kept man now.

“Oh, God, I’m the one who’s in Heaven, then!” Roger exclaimed, evidently turned-on by the notion that he could live entirely for my pleasure.

“No, that’s me!” Chloe asserted, “And you ... and all of us. We’re lucky bitches, including you, Roger.”

“Anyway, what to do next. I’m thinking that we move this all to the living room, kick back, watch TV, and let nature take its course. Sooner or later, I’m going to try to fuck you all today. I might need shower breaks and I definitely will need meal breaks, but ... yeah, it’s gonna happen,” I assured my harem.

“You don’t have to explain a thing, sir,” Melanie promised me, “We’re your lovers, your wives, right, like Erin said?”

“Except Roger, who’s my hubby ... and Miriam, who’s Erin’s wife, but yeah,” I agreed.

“Then we’re at your disposal. You use us when you like, and we’ll do our best to enjoy our time and not worry about who gets more of your dick. Trust me, that’s the only way for this poly thing to work ... well that and fucking each other, too,” Melanie encouraged me, just as my loins stirred a bit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.