Business as Unusual - Cover

Business as Unusual

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Chapter 43

Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

The computers signaled the end of the task. More confirmations. More trust funds and scholarships.

Stella, India and Delta were out. Roxanne Tannhäuser of Kenner, LA, and Sabrina Severn of Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA, were in. The original search demonstrated the distinct possibility, but nothing concrete to confirm and both mothers married shortly after. The birth certificates had a blank for the father of record. At the time, both Bertha Tannhäuser and Phyllis Severn were employed as engineers at Tulane and UCLA respectively. Both babies were adopted by their stepfathers but did not change their names. Business from the marriage and on used the step dad’s name and the girls did not officially appear until they got to Julliard. I needed to program the computer to look at both names in an and/either/or situation like that.

One other detail became clear. Girls and women did not bond with Dad the way they did with me. Other than Bonnie’s sisters, all of them went on with their relatively normal lives. None of my girls ever entertained the thought of another man. Sobering.

And my parents did know about Paige, after all.

According to the terms of the will, and as the fourteen trust funds were structured, college tuition would be paid fully, plus a stipend, at the institution of their choice as long as they maintained a 3.5 average. The trustees would contact them when they graduated high school unless they won other scholarships. They had to keep the scholarships, no excuses. The trust tuition window was closed. Instead, they would be awarded the entire fund when they reached thirty. The Allyn work ethic in action.

There was a fifteenth fund with an obituary appended. All souls lost in a sightseeing bus crash. The names were Amanda Martinez and her infant daughter, Aurora. That fund would revert to me in a year. Amy was right after all. Not in a way either of us would like. Aurora was a good name for a sister.

“Late breaking news, sisters. Polly and Holly, round up all of the Carlyle sisters. Zoë, bring Felicia, Roxanne and Sabrina. I have big news. Hurry.”

Once the entire group was assembled, I read Roxanne and Sabrina in. They were not at all shocked, rather happy at the turn of events. “The truth is, Mark, I was never comfortable around the family I lived with. I had step-siblings and half-sibs, but always felt an ‘otherness’ in Kenner.” Roxanne explained. “This feels right, like it should feel in a family. I have no regrets about how we met and look forward to doing it as often as possible.”

Sabrina echoed the sentiment. “I ought to be satisfied to live in Venice Beach. It wasn’t right to me through no fault of my Mom. She’s great but I didn’t fit in. Tons of people move there on purpose to be cool. It’s just an illusion, self-deception for the most part. Lots of people love it, but even more imports never find the ‘cool’. I’m part of a real family here and it feels really good. Non-traditional, for sure, but having 13 sisters and a brother, fractional or not, under one roof is wonderful. And the brother with benefits is not a problem in the least. I’d live here just for that!”

“Tell me about it! People make a place cool by being themselves. They don’t see it as cool. They see it as home.” Felicia blurted. “You can’t move in and become cool. You are not ‘of’ the place. Tourists come in to observe the coolness and suck out the things that made it cool in the first place. The original residents begin to feel like an anthropology exhibit and can’t be themselves. The newbies don’t have the vibe, so bye-bye. Defining it kills it. Hello forced artificial ambience. The observers fuck up again.”

“CBGBs, the West Village, the East Village, McArthur Park, Venice Beach, Big Sur, Chelsea, Portland, et cetera. I hear you sister. You can’t dance like no one’s watching when you keep tripping over tourists with flash cameras. You become a performer.” Roxanne sputtered. “They screwed Mardi Gras, too.”

Bonnie giggled loudly. “They’re us, no doubt. Welcome to the family. The other girls will bring you up to speed on the house rules. They are easy but inviolable. And so simple you will find it silly that they exist. But when you see how people treat others outside these walls, you will wonder why everyone doesn’t have rules like ours. Talk to Leah and Jenny.”

“I have more news sisters.” I read them the terms of the will and trust funds. “The house detectives have kept up with you and have up-to-date addresses. The college girls got full ride scholarships, so they haven’t contacted you yet. The trusts were created when you were born except for Felicia. Hers came a few years later. There will be a boatload of interest accumulated over thirty years. I suggest you go for the scholarships. The starting amounts are 300 thousand for Felicia, 200K for Connie, Bonnie, Alexis and Allison, then 150K each for Zoë, Elaine, Cynthia, Polly, Holly, Roxanne, Sabrina, Pippa and Paige. That is $2,400,000 total my parents put away for you.”

“Not that I’m looking a gift horse in the mouth, but why the delayed payout?” Polly asked.

“The delay until you reach thirty instead of the normal twenty-one is, I assume, my folk’s work ethic in play. Freebies make people not try as hard to succeed on their own. You will treat the money as a tool at thirty when you might waste it on frivolity at twenty-one and not have the safety net the trust is intended to be.” I replied. “There is also an appreciation of how quickly interest grows. 3% of 150,000 is 4500. Then 3% of 150,000 plus 4500 is 158,620. Then it is 163,378.60. So in three years you made 13,378.60 dollars by leaving it alone. The compounded interest is probably higher. The interest rate is probably higher. What will the total be after thirty years?”

“Worth the wait, I’d say.” Sabrina agreed. “I can live with free money. It might buy me a house or I can reinvest it for when I get older and want to retire early.”

“You think this is all of us?” Alexis posed. “As if fifteen isn’t enough.”

“There are no known additional trust funds, so this might be all.” I suggested. “But, we have been surprised before.”

“We haven’t accounted for 1986-7, 1989-91 and 1996-1999.” Felicia responded, “That search was too broad to do in one session. With us, we had a narrower starting scope. An open, all record search will take days, even if we have a specific region. For instance, we had Pippa, Paige, India and Zoë, plus travel records and a location to guide the search engines.”

Zoë caught on. “You can’t connect the dots with only one dot.”

“Exactly. Our parents were there in Tallahassee and St. Mark’s in July of ‘88, and we knew names. How long would it take to search every database on the Panhandle for any vague connection without something to connect? Then to search each potential hit for hints?” I added, “It’s nearly impossible without even one hard fact.”

Ellie stuck her head in the door. “All the travelers are on the move. Eve, the Bright Stars, and the Baxter twins are at the Bowery. The Bakers are at Columbia. Leigh is with Mrs. Ryan. I want the new sisters to come with me so we can include them in the residence planning. Delta, Stella and India are already talking to Diane. Y’all need to work out a practice space. I’m pretty sure you will have a place on the third floor of the annex you can share with the girls in Drama.”

“There’s also a sound system you can jack into in the Dance Studio.” I proposed, “You can’t alter the place but the installers tuned the system for the best acoustics a glass room can have.”

“It is nice and there is a professional dance pole you might enjoy, too. Quincy and Sally have given it their seal of approval.” Ellie laughed. “Let’s go upstairs, sisters. We’re burning daylight.”

They all left and were immediately replaced by Toon and Patty. Patty handed me her smart phone. “Dr. Williamson for you, Mark.”

“Dr. Williamson. What can I do for you?”

“Ms Thomas and Ms Mayfield have kicked the hornet’s nest. Theresa Salaam, Nina Norton and Monica Fonseca are begging me to let your café and pastry shop happen. Mrs. Fonseca has the name picked out already. ‘The All Girl Café & Pastry Shop.’ The sidewalk kiosk will be perfect advertising according to Mrs. Salaam, and an additional income stream.” Elizabeth gushed. “Mrs. Norton can’t wait to teach healthy food preparation in a working environment. Nina wants to prove it can be tasty, healthy and popular.”

“So, I assume you think it’s a good idea.” I smiled to myself. “I promised to keep the kiosk open and the ladies operating the pastry shop want to retire. It seemed like a good place for your instructors to use as a teaching lab. The girls get actual public feedback and gain real business experience with professional guidance.”

“Have your legal and business team contact me this week to hammer out the lease details.” She said. “I will get Mrs. Salaam working with Mrs. Ryan on the kiosk today. We need the list of her suppliers and her accountant’s contact details to start. I want to bring in our Economics teacher, Mrs. Imogene Friedman into the loop to help the girls manage or invest the profits in conjunction with Mrs. Salaam’s business management directions.”

“Xaviera LaRue, the Home Ec. and ‘Domestic Engineering’ instructor might be a good addition to your team to supplement Mrs. Norton’s personal nutrition and hygiene lessons. Chef Fonseca is an excellent choice.”

We chatted about the placement tests, her network and our Zephyr Star Airwear for a few minutes before hanging up. “Patty, I want you and Caralyn to ask Tara Rooney to help you design work clothing for the café. Her name goes on the collar tag. It is past time for her to get credit for her creations.”

“We’ll put her in touch with Bright Star, too.” Patty responded. “Maybe she and Rose and Linh can market a line of fashionable work uniforms to the public.”

“That reminds me, Master. We have to measure the new girls and get the numbers to YoBeau if they vary from the group.” Toon decided. “We can dress them now, but custom fits look better. And when they send over new designs we won’t run short.”

My sat phone chimed an incoming text. It was Billings sort of apologizing for his snippyness last night. He admitted to initiating my contact with the White House and was projecting his own displeasure on me. He didn’t like being there one bit either. The Asians, being defenseless militarily, guilty of the attempted unprovoked nuclear attack and suffering a severe industrial and social crisis, were more than willing to cooperate economically. Domestic stock markets would sag a little but the news of returning jobs and manufacturing capacity was sparking a quick and relatively painless recovery.

Even better for us, Homeland was sharing the homegrown terrorist database with state and Federal agencies nationwide, now that we had the tools to ferret out bad guys imbedded in local law enforcement. We could relax for a while as long as we kept our eyes and ears open. He warned me again to conceal our true capabilities and to avoid politics. Otherwise we were good and he was pleased.

The do list was slowly taking care of itself. Then a thought drifted in. Maybe Mike did know he was not the father of the twins. They did not have other siblings. Perhaps he was one of the men with such a low sperm count that the odds of making babies was infinity to .001. Maybe he lost something on the battlefield. Did he find out later, after he and Nancy were married? Whatever, perhaps he felt some responsibility for the evening he disappointed Nancy at the resort and accepted the unspoken but very likely results.

He had to know Nancy did not bring her virginity to the marriage. He had to suspect where she lost it and to whom. She, in her words, implied the hell out of it. He gave up his daughters easily and voluntarily. Could he know Alex was my father? Was he returning them to their real family, virtually insisting that we commit incest and therefore getting a little revenge on my folks? Or was he simply getting the evidence of his shortcomings out of his sight? Whatever he was then, these days he was willing to share Nancy with Norm and equally willing to be with Tamera. Maybe he knew and didn’t care.

What are the odds he was like Levi Steiner? Not necessarily gay, but happy to be the supplier of the next generation of good pussy, not to be wasted. Norm seemed to kink in that direction and intentionally or not, they succeeded in fine style. Perhaps there was more to the foxhole bromance than I thought.

Were he and Norm in the Ten Penny squad for the same reason Nat and Smitty were? Something to think about. Not.

Another item needing attention was the disposition of the cottage in St. Mark’s. I couldn’t ask without exposing my intrusion, but I could run a title search in Florida.

Instead, I called the law firm that handled the estate. “Hello, Macomb & Associates. How may I direct your call?”

“I need to talk to the chief attorneys in your Estates Division. My name is Mark Carlyle Allyn.”

Within seconds I was speaking to the actual attorney who read the will. I identified myself, my parents and gave him the dates. “Mr. Cochran, I just sold my business and am trying to collect the scraps of paper that have defined my life since the loss of my family. I remember asking you to take care of the details and you did a very good job of it for a grieving son. Actually I still have the principal, never spending more than what was necessary to start my business and replaced that within months. Though it was a substantial sum, some money costs too much and I could not abide being comfortable on proceeds received from the deaths of my father and mother. It was not right.”

“I remember you clearly as one of the few beneficiaries we’ve dealt with who displayed a noticeable lack of greed. We felt your grief. Alex and Bonnie were good, hard working people and you seemed to be cut from the same cloth. I was always afraid ignorance of the fine points would allow uninformed decision-making. I’m very glad to hear you’ve succeeded on your own.”

“But today I need the details. The monetary totals, broken down by source: cash, stocks and bonds, properties, sale of their business assets and the recipients of the scholarship funds and the terms. I’m considering setting up a similar fund or adding to the one already in place.” I told him, “I’ve made a rather embarrassing sum of money over the years and even after selling off the business, still have a tidy income from royalties and government consulting contracts. Life is good, but I don’t have a clear idea of how good it might be with more information at hand.”

“You sound like a man tying up loose ends and getting a grip on your life. Admirable. And I’ll be happy to help in any way I can. Give me your email address and I’ll send you the totals and the breakdown of what the estate was and what the trusts and investments are now.” He was very reasonable. “I’ll have to make sure the list of recipients are not sealed, but the number and value of the individual accounts are available and the properties are a matter of public record. Right off hand, I see the home place in Asheville and the office bock downtown and a self-managing vacation cottage in Florida. Income from the office, after taxes and operating costs are deducted, is deposited into an account in your name. You have never touched it. There may be other properties tied into the trust funds. I’ll have to meet with our trusts managers and see what can be seen.”

“Thank you so much. The account in Asheville is news to me. That proves that I need to get my act together. I appreciate any help you can give me in advance.” I smiled to myself and gave him my secure email address. “Please bill me your normal rates. I’ll have my administrative assistant pay immediately. Dad would frown on me otherwise. Mom would pull me to your office by my nose. They had no truck with deadbeats.”

“Music to a lawyer’s ears, Mr. Allyn.” He chuckled. “There. You should get the preliminary before/current totals shortly. Call if you need more before we prepare a full report. Glad to be of service to an old client.”

“Again, thank you so much. Have to go now. There is much to do.”

That was so much easier than a title search. Now I really owned the cottage and the office block was a nice surprise.

I had no intention of updating the financials for my sisters. It would spoil the surprise when I doubled the size of the accounts, if I was allowed and it made tax sense. Felicia was a different matter. We would have speaks. She was not in the will but she was my honest-to-goddess undiluted sister. That had to count for something more than a trust fund.

The place was a beehive of activity. Ellie and Diane were helping the men from Marks Brothers unload the rest of the previous orders in the rear of the Annex. Amy included some industrial strength flat trucks and dollies, so as soon as one was full, another pair wheeled it upstairs. Elaine, Cynthia, Spring, Summer, Quincy and Sally were making laps and assembling furniture in the dorm.

Quincy and Sally had already scoped out the dance studio. Productions were discussed all afternoon.

Connie and Bonnie were helping Phoebe, Felicia, Maya and Patsy work in the clinic. The Tanners, Zoë, Pippa and Roxanne were being schleppers and assistants for the construction crew. The workers worked much more efficiently when supplies never ran out. Stainless steel walls were going up at a record pace.

Max, Billi, Maggie and the James Gang swarmed the guest apartment like army ants. As soon as a measurement was taken, Maggie called in the order to the plumbing, appliance or furniture vendors they had chosen. They needed no interference from me.

Toon, Patty, Paige and Sam were plotting like maniacs with the contacts at Bingham-Hampton. That project was going to happen. Nina Norton and Monica Fonseca were already with the retiring pastry cooks inspecting their kitchen and counters. A few recipes changed hands. Celeste and Theresa Salaam were planning changes to the kiosk offering.

Minerva and the Bradleys went to the ‘becoming vacant’ retail shop and had their own agenda. New AmsterDames Design Studio and Boutique would be open in weeks.

Leigh called in reporting on the progress at Columbia. Anne and Carol were defending two facets of the of their business analysis. The faculty advisors and review committee were alternating between admiration and laughter. Leigh could hear it through the closed door. Hello Drs. Baker!

Beth was sequestered with her Doctors of Jurisprudence committee and the Bar Association representatives all day. All Leigh could report was that people going in and out of the chamber were smiling. Beth’s task was to pass the New York Bar Exam and to defend her papers on legal theory, all at once. For a normal person, growing wings and flying to the moon was easier. Getting it all arranged is harder.

I wasn’t worried. That girl had the chops to pull it off and always did her homework and the extra credit sections, too. Like her sisters, she was scary smart and hard to impress.The August Assemblage Of Respected Legal Minds passing judgment would intimidate not at all a girl who would break a man’s fingers slowly if he didn’t answer fast enough. And smile in his face. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

The Swansons, the Ellis twins and Astrid were looking over the study hall/art studio zones, making suggestions and taking notes.

Lulu, Jenny, Leah and Audrey were comparing the new performing arts area with the dance studio. Amy had Charity, Karen, Charlotte, Olivia, the Sprouts, and Irina taking inventory in the kitchen and linen closets, and dealing with the accumulation of laundry. Most of the Airwear could be rinsed and shaken. Bedding and towels were old school, but the young girls were happy to be working alongside the big girls doing important to the house stuff.

Karen and Irina were gaining an appreciation of how much Amy did to run the house. She stocked enough food to feed an army. She kept up with favorite snacks, allergies, pharmaceuticals, cleaning products, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions and first aid supplies. Forget about her office duties.

Britney, Frieda, Tara, Alexis and Allison were floating wherever they could help. Delta, Stella and India had gotten up with Mitzi and Faye to remove and recycle the furniture packaging.

I needed to deal with the girls, their properties and businesses. That would play a huge role in where they called home. Celeste and I had to investigate the fifteen-story office building. It was pretty huge for the West Side, but the tenants, lease terms and layout were a mystery. Diane and her accomplices had changed a few things. Both the fourth and fifth floors of the Annex were becoming dorm, lounge and closet space. The old dorm in the original Z-House will be the exercise area and spa.

But that situation was fluid.

Not only did they have the elevator to go between, Diane had called the Roadie Construction Crew to install a staircase and fireman’s pole. The dance studio and dressing rooms would remain as before. I would be entertained to see who paid for the renovations.

Minerva, Buffy and Heather had their design firm and the association with Bright Star. They had to have a storefront, studios and cut/sew space. The storefront and second floor at Ryan House looked good for them.

Kimberly and Kristin’s special effects and graphic design firms needed office space.

Sally and Quincy required studio production facilities, performance space, and video editing capabilities.

Britney wanted to move her syndicated light news operation here. More office and video production capacity, plus a small broadcasting studio we would have to make available.

Anne, Beth and Carol were covered at Chandler’s Row, business and residence-wise. How much time they and Billi spent there outside of office hours was unknown.

Phoebe and the twins would be in their new quarters above the Clinic in the near future, when the finish work was completed.

Felicia, Maya and Patsy would be in the Annex. Maybe.

Billings was pretty firm about keeping the RIA Analysts nearby and safe. How that would play out might be a problem. Ryan House only holds so many, even with Judith vacating the second floor.

Claudia and Cecilia (5A), Yvonne and Justine (5B), Astrid and Rochelle (3B), and Audrey and Portia (3A) lived there already. Bailey and Rainbow (4B) were moving in. If they could double-up in the bedrooms, all four Cymbalines might take 4A. Or they might want to live at the Annex since three of them were my sisters.

There were the Julliard Girls to consider. Four of seven were sisters and one of the three others was Celeste. Would they stay at the Julliard dorms or want to live here? The scholarship and trust conditions might settle that.

It was a given that Mitzi, Tara and Faye would live at The Annex.

Riza and Janine lived in a monster apartment building on Riverside at 76th Street. Irma lived in a brownstone on 87th street near Central Park West. How to keep them covered?

First task is to talk to Phoebe, Maya and Patsy. I sequestered them in the Clinic chaos. All three were happy with the girls taking the fifth floor of 68th Street, especially since the stairs did not pass through personal space in Phoebe’s apartment.

Next chore, the Cymbalines, “Girls. Where do you want to live? Three of you are related to me, but you have been together since infancy. I want all of you nearby. I have an apartment available in the same building where ten of your colleagues live. It is connected to Zephyr House by the underground. The downside is that though it has two large bedrooms a big living room and a nice kitchen, you will have to double up.”

“This is where Bailey and Rainbow are living?” Pippa asked. “We’ve seen that one. It’s nice.”

“The very place and on the same floor, just a mirror image. I own it now. But if you pass the RIA Analyst background checks, the rent will be subsidized by the Agency and you will receive a nice salary.”

“We saw theirs and it’s bigger than the one we live in now.” Zoë was excited. “May we use the underground whenever we want?”

“Of course. But understand this. You and the other teachers/analysts are the only ones to know about it. Period. No mention, even obliquely, outside the walls. No stops in between, and you must call ahead because our elevator is operated from inside the car, no call buttons at each end.” I warned, “If you agree, you may use it. Or if you prefer, I can probably squeeze you into the dorms.”

I hesitated for emphasis. “Under no circumstances are you to touch the B&D equipment, unless I am there.”

“We’ll take the apartment. It’s better than we have, the rent is right and we’ll be closer to everyone than we were.” Paige said, “And we’ve lived as a family unit on our own for so long, being in a huge group all the time won’t give us a chance to concentrate on our novels.”

“That’s not to say that we won’t need to do more ‘research’ on our new series.” India had trouble keeping a straight face. “We do see the dungeon as a learning opportunity.”

“Realism is important. You write what you know.” I laughed. “So it’s agreed. We will start moving you in tomorrow.”

They were chattering happily when I left them to return to their chores.

The Bakers would have to wait until after the testing. I planned to build an apartment in the Annex basement for the RIA Pennys, Nell, Emma and Leigh. Bonnie and Connie would live here primarily, but would rotate to the pier on occasion.

Now the Julliard Girls to quiz. That was complicated. Celeste already lived here. Of the other six, four were my sisters. Stella and Delta were not. Celeste was the only one paying her own way. Residence on campus during the standard school year was a condition of the scholarships. If I moved the sisters into my house, it would violate the terms and the trust would not, at this time, pay the tab. The trust considered loss of the scholarship, for any reason, failure. Part of my folks’ definition of responsibility. They accepted the money, now they had to play the game. Pride of accomplishment meant a lot to our parents. I could pay it, but hesitated to give them an easy way to avoid earning it on their own.

I would not make the offer. I felt like a jerk, but my parents expected certain things from these girls and had no way to know they would have me as a safety net. And it would not be fair to Delta and Stella. They would not ask me to pay their way, even if I offered it to my sisters.

I called them together and simply said that the terms of their scholarships demanded they live on campus, sister or not, and how the Allyns’ trust would treat them if it was lost. They took it in good spirits with assurance that they could visit and spend as much time at Zephyr House as their schedules allowed.

In fact, as Roxie put it, “Despite our love of hard rock, we are serious about our talent. Being competent is hard, being good takes dedication. We want to be great. It takes total immersion and concentration to get there.”

Sabrina added, “As tempting as it is to live in your house, the distraction would not do us any good in the long run. I think this is the best solution. And we will only visit our secret rehearsal room from the outside. If we found it, someone else might and we could lose it and reveal the tunnel system if we were seen going there.”

Even with several issues solved, and not counting the Bakers, I still had to house not less than fifty girls permanently and still have room for company. On a busy weekend or during a crisis, I could have as many as a hundred or more!

((((((Insert Chap43 List 1.htm here))))))

Charlotte deNapoli Portia Calabria Olivia Romero Rochelle Cooper Spring R. deNapoli Mitzi Yamagouchi Summer deN. Romero Bailey Whelan Maggie Riker Rainbow Faraday Carly McLean Wendy Griffin Marcy McLean Pamela Cash Astrid Bohr Pippa Joplin Audrey Beardsley Paige Turner Janine Tudor Allison Carlyle Irma van Damme Alexis Carlyle India Sutra-Sunrise Roxanne Tannhäuser Tara Rooney Delta Montana Tamera James Sabrina Severn Nancy Ellis Stella Segovia Zoë Gustafson Leigh Blackfeather Nat Lang Emma Reeves Smitty Zelasny Tina Karlson Mike Ellis Luz Jung Norm James Frieda Steiner Laura Belkin Connie Carlyle Belinda Montoya Bonnie Carlyle Felicia O’Malley Cecilia Ranier Maya Nance Claudia Ranier Patsy Garrick Yvonne Pierre Britney Gilbert Justine Abbott Kristin Swanson Riza al Aziz Kimberly Swanson Polly Ellis Minerva deNapoli Holly Ellis Buffy Bradley Charity Rabin Heather Bradley Caralyn Thomas Phoebe McLean Irina Femerova Quincy Nelson Yumi Tanner Sally Veasey Suki Tanner Karen Romero Mika Tanner Amy McGee Linh Trong Ellie McGee Lulu Larson Jenny Daniels Celeste Ryan Leah Martin June Kim Patty Mayfield Billi Marks Diane Dawson Nell Nye Sam Gordon Vicki James Anne Baker Cynthia Wolfsdottir Beth Baker Kelli James Carol Baker Elaine Zarkhov Eve Samson Jane Baxter Max Adair Jean Baxter Faye Edison

That’s ninety-five already! Add in the new Pennys promised by Colonel Billings, Zack Parrish, Matt and Mavis Pulaski, Jeff and Ella Brown and the seven Bright Stars. Lord knows whom I forgot, like Andy, Vanna, Elizabeth Williamson, Monte, Albert, Willis and the Roadie Magic women. Or the new girls from Union Academy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.