Business as Unusual - Cover

Business as Unusual

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Chapter 34

Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

Time to get this show on the road. Up top, I called Amy for a status check. “Everything’s fine here, Sir. Phoebe is at the pier with Tina and the helicopter crew going over field medic procedures. The Carlyle twins gave the Sprouts a tour of the cutter and are coming back here, but the kids are staying with their Mom and having dinner with Wendy and Pamela at the barracks. They may spend the night if the training runs late.”

“I know the triplets and Billi are at the Bat Cave for a day or two. The others OK?”

“Everyone who went to the Academy is back. Rochelle Cooper is here to administer advanced placement tests to a bunch of the transfers, with Portia Calabria, Faye Edison and Mitzi Yamagouchi along as proctors. Faye is the math teacher, Mitzumi is the gymnastics coach and Portia is does history. Kelli and Vicki know her from their Ren Faire adventures and those three have been thick as thieves since they got here.” She paused. “Another instructor may show up, Tara Rooney, fashion design and marketing teacher. She applied for a vacant apartment at Mrs. Ryan’s but an old friend might have reserved it. She was going to plead her case and drop by here later.”

“Are you happy with the way things are in the house? Tell me about deliveries, space allocation, security and the general attitude.”

“Space is never going to be a problem. Other than that vague sense of urgency, security is tight. Nothing to get excited about. Nat and some cops brought Frieda and Maggie home. He called Mike to check out the cartons. One of the off-duty policemen is on the bomb squad and the two of them cleared the shipments before they took Karen and Irina back to Bright Star for some sort of conference with Yolanda. Something about Italianate sensibilities, runway fashions, Ivy League and Pacific Coast universities, new designers, who knows? I don’t question YoBeau’s questions.”

“Participatory premonitions for all we know. When do you want to start on the treasure trove at the clinic? The CDC people will be here tomorrow. Is that a problem?”

“Not at all, Sir. I decided to move all the collectibles to the lockable offices on the second floor of the annex. The furniture is distributed between the Annex and Booth Station. We moved the BD/SM stuff from the playroom and set it up in the underground, too. I made an XO-type decision to get it away from the exercise area and nightclub in our basement. You don’t mind?”

“Not the least bit, sweetie. I was going to clean out the 68th Street tonight anyway and you solved our issues with the dungeon perfectly. Great work as usual. How did you find time?”

Amy laughed at me. “Sir, you have been out close to four hours and we have a couple of dozen fit and motivated girls. Do the math. General attitudes among the B-H faculty are running the gamut of conflicted emotions we listed a week ago when planning the debut of Airwear. Our girls are like they always are, but around the instructors, maybe a little more self-conscious. You will see what I mean later.”

“Later will be at 3:00 in the Station. Lock down the houses and meet me with whoever wants to see us come out of the north tunnel. If it is clear, we have an underground passage to another station under Celeste’s house. I’m bringing four more for dinner and drinks.” I chuckled. “Introductions will take care of themselves.”

I signed off and went outside to bring Judith Ryan into the loop. She was pleased the access was functioning again. “I have an extra set of keys. Lock up when you leave and hang those on the hook by the light switch at the top of the stairs. Enjoy.”

The drizzle was becoming heavier.

The six sexy sirens met me in the lobby looking freshly fucked and flustered. My Z-Girls were dressed as before. Justine, panting softly in her smoke cellophane tap pants and bed jacket, looked a little timid and a lot astonishing. The single W/S nipple pendant did not hurt the image one bit. The trembling Ranier Twins indulged their shy, exhibitionist streak with spaghetti strapped silver cellophane sundresses, commando. Yvonne strutted, blushing, in a black cellophane toga, tit bared to the universe.

This was no theatrical performance. This was solely about the intentional exhibition of their naked bodies. They were not innocently going where the Spirit of Art took them. They were not the demure young actresses staying in character despite hysterical fear of exposure, following some director’s instructions. They had no pre-arranged accidents to hide behind, no way to preserve an illusion of shocked modesty. Naked in public is different when you are revealing your hard-tipped titties and wet cunts on purpose, for the raw thrill of being seen.

I did not tell Justine to wear the bed jacket, just that I would be disappointed if she didn’t order it. I admired the Raniers’ tits. I did not order them to show off today. I did not order Yvonne to do as the Romans do. They had closets full of normal clothes, but they chose to be semi-nude. This was an admission that they were going out naked to be seen naked. Still, the confusing inhibitions were creeping back in if erect nipples, red cheeks and bashful nervousness meant anything.

I just enjoyed the show.

The four Bingham-Hampton instructors, role models to dozens of impressionable girls, each had half-sheer white chokers, Cecilia and Claudia’s with W/S Airwear closures. Yvonne and Justine had the ones Sam gave them that day at Lincoln Center, S/W and W/W respectively. Only Justine had the nipple titivation.

They did have sandals. You do not walk around New York barefooted, not even in the parks.

“Girls, you are in for a mild surprise. The tunnel appears open and I fixed the elevator. Sorry to say, but we’ll be going to Zephyr House under the feet of the people you wanted to ogle your charming charms. To make up for the loss, I’ll bring you back tomorrow dressed only in cellophane panties at evening rush hour, bright sunlight shining on your bare boobs.”

“We stuffed everything they ordered in their shoulder bags, Mark. Lead on.”

“One more item. Some of your housemates are at my house. Rochelle brought over some instructors to administer placement tests to a bunch of my girls transferring to Bingham-Hampton from other schools. I know Ms Yamagouchi is the gymnastics coach and Ms Cooper used to teach English. Faye is a math whiz and Portia is in the history department. Is there more I should know?”

“Portia is a total Ren Faire lunatic, dedicated to the Society for Creative Anachronism. Never misses one. She’s built for the lace up corsets and low necklines with boobs bigger than Justine’s. It may be her only social outlet. She’s moving in with Audrey this week, so her envelope will expand some. Faye is too shy and bashful to live unless she talking about geeky stuff. She’ll whisper about the square root of negative one or Fermat’s Theremin until you mention her. Then she disappears. She’s shorter than me and smallish up top. I think an ‘A+’ cup. You can’t really tell because of the baggy clothes she hides behind.”

“Hold on there, Ms Pierre. I made a good living being a geek.” I grinned, “It’s been a lot of fun so far.”

“Atypical geekitude. Nerds wish they were you. You are a shameless extrovert with a magic wand, too. If Faye was more introverted she’d be inside out.”

“What’s the scoop on Mitzi?”

“Lives in the gym or swimming pool. I don’t remember ever seeing her in anything but a leotard or bikini.” Justine said. “Mitzi is Yvonne’s height, but maybe an ‘A’ cup at best. She retired at 16. Weird, but she is too small to be a swimmer and maybe too old to compete with the babies in the Olympics these days. Real cute, but so dedicated to sports she never had time for a boyfriend. Now she’s out of competition that might change. Probably why she wears the tight thin uniforms. Coming out of the shell, displaying her little gymnasty self. That, or she’s gathering the courage to be a flasher.”

“She has a degree from Stanford so she is smart as all hell, too” Claudia added.

“Dr. Williamson only hires the best.” I said. “How many of you guys have Masters?”

“Everyone has an MA, MS or MFA. Rochelle is PhD. It took three years.” Justine blushed at the attention. “Look who’s asking. You don’t even teach academics and you got a doctorate without trying.”

Cecilia ran for the stairs. “We should get their stuff and take it with us. We can put it all in our bags or theirs if they ordered shoulder bags. Faye in Airwear will be epic!”

Claudia and Justine followed. In minutes, they returned smiling with four more shoulder bags. Claudia was laughing loudly. “Cecilia was wrongish. Mitzi will be epic in her X-Front swimsuit among other things, Rochelle will be the best misguidance counselor ever, and Portia will kill at Ren Faire. Faye ordered cellophanes and sheers in silver, smoke, white and a few pastels, plus all, and I mean all of the accessories and attachments. I don’t have the words to guess what’s in her head, but she will be very different from the wallflower we know and love.”

“Probably the same exhibitionist fantasies in your head except she is afraid she doesn’t have the big tits to exhibit like you have.” I laughed and pinched her nipples.

“Wow! Now we find out if she is brave enough to wear it in public.” Justine giggled. “We might have to apply a little peer pressure.”

“Or turn her over to Caralyn. She will have her naked and begging for Mark in no time at all.” Patty claimed. “Toon is a force of nature.”

“Celeste, loan us a flashlight or two. We have to get home by 3:00, twenty minutes from now. Time to do this thing.”

She rummaged in her bag and pulled out three Mini Maglites, the ‘AA’ size. “Gotcha covered, Major Allyn.”

I took one, Patty took one and Celeste kept one. “I’ll take the point, Justine and Yvonne next. Celeste next. The Raniers follow and Patty takes drag.”

I sent them down the stairs, locked the door and hung the keys. In the basement, I led them to the elevator. “Patty knows, Celeste suspects, but you B-H girls are in for a rare treat, a glimpse into an opulent past, long gone. We can spend millions but we can’t duplicate what you will see next.” We closed the door and I pressed the buttons. Barring the unexpected, we were four short blocks from an even bigger surprise.

During the descent, I hooked the laminated RIA IDs to nipple rings and attached them to the proper bared titties. Mine was clipped more traditionally to my shirt. Celeste’s and Patty’s looked better. “We start out weapons drawn, safeties on. If we see a threat, weps hot and use your best judgment. Try not to shoot good guys but anyone we see should not be here.”

Four extremely shocked faces stared at me. “Yes, we are Federal Agents and these guns are real and legal, issued to us by the government for good reasons.”

Patty shrugged, “Very bad people want us to go away. We, instead, made quite a few of them depart instead. The survivors seem to have taken it personal. We don’t expect any problems, but we’ve been caught out once and that is once too many. Today will not be the second.”

“It’s cool girls. If there was a threat, we would be traveling in an up-armored Humvee. We’re just being cautious by habit. Practicing healthy readiness or if you prefer, paranoia.” I assured them that they were safe.

The underground station was a welcome distraction. None of the B-H girls had a clue this system existed. They wanted to begin exploring it now.

“Later. We’re on a tight clock. You can explore our station, it’s bigger. This one is dusty anyway. You just had showers.” I chuckled. “Follow me, remember the marching order. Keep all eyes open.”

The tunnel was a cylinder with a flat, smooth bottom wide enough for the five golf carts I could see in our future to travel side-by-side. Maybe a couple of those ten-seater people movers you see at amusement parks and movie studios. Electric, of course. Gas or propane would pollute and we did not have massive trains to push fresh air in at the necessary volume to keep the smells out.

The third rail, clearly not a threat, was neatly boxed off on the left with a walkway high enough on the curved wall for people to exit a train in safety. The lights in the passage were dark. This made me believe the station lights were powered by the house overhead and not connected to the subway grid. This is good. Less for the MTA to think about.

Whoever removed the rails tidied up quite nicely before they finished the job. Every block, we saw a sign on the wall. ‘71st & 10th Ave. North to Emergency Exit’ with an arrow pointing behind us. Same mosaics, varying colors. After 70th and before 69th, we found a door, barred and rusted, blocking access to an abandoned passage to some place called ‘The Full Service Department’. “Care to guess who got fully serviced?” I had to chuckle. “This is Elliot Ness’ Holy Grail.”

Celeste started chuckling. “Not just any, but The Speakeasy. Flappers, jazz and booze. Granny was right. Here it is. Wonder what’s up top now.”

“This was the legendary extremely not-legal private nightclub for the ultra upper crust to play during the Prohibition Era, ladies, the rainbow at the end of a pot of gold.” I said. “Real liquor smuggled in from Canada. No moonshine rotgut and no way in unless you are invited into someone’s home and shown the way. I doubt if it is accessible from above. Chances are, whoever lived there did not know what was under their feet.”

“There are rumors in the family lore of passenger cars sent to collect partygoers and dropping them off at the door. The cream of the Social Register drinking and dancing the night away with a guaranteed discreet ride home.” She smiled, “No nosy moralizing teetotalers and Christian Intemperance Union agitators the wiser.”

“That door has been closed since Repeal, I’ll bet.” I declared, “This calls for a serious and deep all media search. I’m dying to know what’s on the other side. An amusement or adventure I have to save for later. Two blocks to go, ladies.”

We exited the tunnel to cheers and applause. “The Brave Spelunkers have returned to the fold!” Ellie shouted and ran to meet us. “Like what we’ve done with the place?”

“This is wonderful!” The elves had been busy. Furniture was arranged in several groups, sorted by style, giving each area a distinct look. The binding frame, spanking horse and St. Andrew’s Cross were just inside the south tunnel entrance, with the accessoriy cabinets. “Where did all this come from? The buffet is a nice touch. Dinner theatre of the macabre?”

Amy giggled. “You, Sir, are a packrat. So was Mr. Riker. The Maitlands can run in that crowd, too. Some is from Maggie’s co-op, some from the clinic basement, a lot was already here and some was culled from our Marks Brothers over-orders.”

Both Amy and Ellie wore silver cellophane panties, mini-skirts and half halters in half-sheer white, S/S Zephyr necklace pendants and a solid silver collar, secured by an Airwear S/S closure. Just like Patty and Celeste.

I heard gasps of recognition from the crowd. “I see four fresh faces. I brought my own fresh faces. The two look-alikes are Claudia and Cecilia Ranier, Chemistry and Biology respectively. You remember the Dance Mistress, Yvonne Pierre and the Drama Director, Justine Abbott, from events at Lincoln Center. Most of my girls already know them, though not as intimately I do as of today, but that will be one for the scrapbooks and home movies.”

“I’m glad to see we expedited your Airwear orders. You look great, Ms Ranier and Ms Ranier. Seems the girls were right. The lab coats did not do you justice!” Caralyn giggled. “Did Master find your inner shy exhibitionist? Dr. Allyn’s very perceptive that way. Did you learn his lessons well and take them to heart?”

“Let us say we’ve been opened to new experiences several times and leave it at that.” Cecilia blushed madly.

“I thought the ‘lesson’ actually reached my heart a few times.” Claudia blurted before she noticed the other teachers. Scarlet looks good on her. The proof was there to see.

“Claudia and I already have most of your line, but according to Dr. Allyn, we’re supposed to see Ms Samson about having customized lab coats made. Is she here?”

“I’m right here, Ms Ranier. Call me Eve. Please. About the coats, I assume you are updating the ones you wear at school?’ She smirked innocently. “We always hoped you both were naked under those drab things, by the way. Do you want them straight-cut like the dull generics you wear or tailored to fit your girly curves? A few darts to reveal the pleasing size of your boobs, cinched a touch at waist and a little hip flare and you will feel as sexy and free at school as you are now. What fabrics? Perhaps something to answer the questions?”

Eve and Caralyn were, as usual in the house, totally naked. “May we call you by your first names tonight, Cecilia? It makes conversation less confusing when both of you are here. Of course, appropriate decorum will be observed at school.” Toon asked. “Among other things observed.”

“Don’t you think first names are demanded, given the extreme informality of this and recent, rather more personal situations? You may call me ‘Cecilia’ even in class as long as we know who is the instructor.” Cecilia laughed, “Silver and white, cellophane and half-sheer in both colors, for Claudia and I, should make certain answers obvious.”

“Reasons and results are a different story. Can a girl be embarrassed and thrilled by the same thing? Can a girl become more excited by realizing how much the embarrassment excites her? How far will she go in public?” Claudia responded. “Are there fabrics to answer those questions?”

“Can we truly be free until we go all the way and break through the walls?” Cecilia blushed hotly. “Our walls are starting to crack. Transparent lab coats are just the beginning of our new biology curriculum.”

“We math girls use Quantum Theory to solve the demurely covered or naked in public dilemma.” Toon giggled. “Mark calls it Schrödinger’s Titties.”

Polly explained. “As long as you don’t look down, you exist in both states. The dress you are wearing covers the good parts but is as clear as air. Lulu’s crop-top is a covering, yet blows up around her neck at the slightest breeze.”

“You can dress like Polly in clear panties, nearly transparent mini-skirt and a half-halter top with one boob totally bared, or you can be totally naked like me and my sisters because it makes our Mark happy and to be honest, we want him to want us.” Yumi said seriously, “No matter your state of dress, you remain you.”

“Non sequiturs aside, essentially correct. All girls are free to decide their individual quantum state. Sometimes you surprise yourself when your box is opened.” Leah hooted from across the room, “And sometimes you open it by surprise. The First Derivative Deviate Postulate Theory of Pandora’s Pussy: Look before you sit.”

“While you are debating the merits of showing your fine boobs to unsuspecting strangers and visibly giving your all in locations of my choosing, I should greet our four guests?” I mugged, “Or not.”

I looked around. “Where are Frieda, Leigh and Jenny? They were here when I arrived.”

“They went up to relieve the Tanners.” Toon replied, “We are alternating watch duties upstairs until the Pennys are satisfied and call ‘all clear’. Leah, Jean and Jane will trade off with Luz, June and Diane later.”

“I’m not crazy about this. We don’t have comms or computer access down here, do we?”

“Not yet, Master. The Tech Squad can’t punch a signal this far underground. Nell tried dropping an antenna down the, but a steel plate slides from under the floor and seals the shaft when the elevator is at another level. It cuts the coax.”

I found Max. “Be a dear and go ask Nell and Leigh why they don’t use the whole elevator system as an antenna? It worked at the GE building with the conduit. Why not here?” I shrugged, palms up. “While they’re at it, hook the network hub to the shaft also. Do it now. Amy, please go with her and bring our work laptops back down. Have Nell move two of the internal cams to view the new passage to the clinic and the courtyard door.”

“Still jumpy, Sir. Too many weak points and only eight to cover?” Amy caught on to the plan. “Either all up or all down.”

“I think for now, all up. Just a sec.” I gathered all the Bingham-Hampton girls together.

“Ladies, Introductions will be brief. I’m Mark Allyn, but you know that. You are Dr. Rochelle Cooper, English teacher and enlightened guidance counselor. You stripped naked on 72nd Street. I have seen the photos. You wear your skin well. Portia Calabria, history department, lives for Ren Faire and will look great in tap pants and bed jacket, just like Kelli and Justine and for the same reasons. At the Faire, try the bandeau in a size too small. Accidents will happen. You two need to get with Caralyn and the James Gang to practice your moves.”

Turning to Mitzi. “I detected a martial arts influence in the way my gymnasts practice. That is a good thing you give them. My girls are blending the gymnast’s flexibility, dancer’s fluidity and several martial arts schools to create a new performance and self-defense discipline. I’m teaching them to find their ‘centers’ and the results are amazing. Tonight, I would appreciate it if you would critique their progress in the dance studio upstairs. Advice on proper exercise equipment is always appreciated.”

Faye waited with an apprehensive expression. “I’ll get to you in just a moment, my little math whiz. We need to talk.”

To the others, “Your future co-conspirators and accomplished accomplices brought your Zephyr Airwear orders from the apartment house. Let my girls help you get dressed for the evening upstairs. They will know what is appropriate for the occasion. Plan to stay the night. The placement tests won’t take long, but the dance and gymnastics demos might. Welcome to our home.”

“Should we take the buffet up, Sir?” Amy asked as she was herding the group to the elevator. “Turn your earpiece on and I will call when the girls restore comms.”

“Done. The munchies can go but leave some ice and tea. I’ll be here a while with Faye. We may get thirsty. I want Ellie to stay and inspect the relocated toys from the old playroom wearing her documentary hat, too.”

That generated a huge smile from Ellie. Ice meant candles and the soft cat. She hurried to help her sister move everybody up top. “OK, Boss. I’ll bring the car down empty. Should I bring the Tribeca crème and washcloths?”

“Can’t know the answer yet. Bring it in case...”

Cecilia gave me the shoulder bag with her Airwear order. “While you talk, Faye may want to see what she actually received.”

“Thank you Cecilia. It looks more real on people than it does on the website.” The tiny math genius turned pink. Or the few parts you could see turned pink. “This may be more difficult than I thought.”

I led Faye to a plush sofa, sitting her on my lap. “What may be more difficult than you thought?”

“This whole thing. Being here, seeing your girls and the teachers mostly naked, thinking about what is in the bag and putting it on, everything.” She seemed to get smaller in my lap. “It’s a scary choice; to be free like them or to be a big coward? If gets that far, will anyone even know I’m there?”

“People will notice. Thinking of being seen naked like your friends is exciting. You just can’t admit it out loud.” I assured her, “You are more afraid of people knowing the exposure makes you hot than of being naked being in public. You want people to notice.”

“I don’t know what it’s like to be noticed. Maybe I will like it, maybe too much. I’m too big a coward to find out on purpose.”

“Brave or not, you made your choice when you ordered the tools, but you have to own it, to take the next step. But what if you don’t have to be responsible? What if it just happens and you can’t undo it? If your tits get out, will they stay out?”

“It won’t happen to me like it does to the girls at the beach or Ren Faire.”

Using the voice, “Answer the question, Ms Edison. Once you’re topless, can you stay topless? Were you thinking it would be easier to stay naked if it just happened than to get naked on purpose?”

“Maybe, probably embarrass me to death, but if I can’t undo it, then logic requires me to brazen it out.”

“The embarrassment won’t kill you, just get you more excited. You want to be the naked girl trapped by accident. You just need help getting there. What comes next is the easy part.”

I held her arms up so I could pull the first sweatshirt over her head. “What are you doing? I can’t take that off.”

“You aren’t taking it off. I am. It’s step two of what you asked for. Now keep your arms up. You must be delirious. Obey the Fourth Law of Thermodynamics, the Insulation Rule of Inverse Proportion: The less you wear, the hotter you get. The arms. Don’t make me ask again.” She did and off came the first layer of armor. “It’s what you need. Tell me how you came to be this version of you.”

“OK, this is me.” Faye spoke rapidly and never took her eyes off her feet as I flipped her sneakers off next. “Fourth of eight, older sister and two older brothers. Two and two younger. Western Pennsylvania coal town, dirt poor before the mines played out. The whole family taller than yours, twice your weight and just plain mouth-breathing dumb, rough and mean.”

Several minutes passed as I let her settle down. “You know not that long ago, we were a lot alike and very different, too. Geeks just trying to get by, alone in the world. You have some catching up to do.”

“You seem to be getting by well enough.” She unconsciously leaned back to allow me to unzip her fly, before she realized what she was doing and tensed up. “I can’t believe myself. Is it always this easy for you?”

“It’s always easy to take what you offer. We are as easy as we let ourselves be. Be a dear and lift your hips. Keep talking.”

“But Ellie is back. She’ll see!”

“Of course she will. To be fair, you’ve seen her tits. Ellie deserves a gaze at yours. Were you abused or bullied?” I asked while sliding her baggy jeans down and off. At this point her eyes were squeezed shut. She and her heavy cotton, little-girl daisy-print panties were back in my lap.

“Not directly, just ignored. At home, I was treated like an alien when they noticed I was there. They did not know what to think of the miniature Edison sister in the house, so they didn’t think.” She automatically held her arms up when I pulled the second heavyweight tee-shirt layer of girl armor over her head, mussing her wavy raven hair. “Daddy won the lottery, but instead spending it on the house, the money gave them permission to be meaner. The family wasted it on more stupid.”

“You are right about accidents being unlikely, Faye. You wear some serious insurance. Let it lapse. Those safe days are over.” I grinned, “Rough times at school?”

Ellie waited out of Faye’s line of sight with a bowl, some bottled water and a shoulder bag. She was down to her panties after starting the afternoon in a half-sheer white mini-skirt half-halter combo over the silver cellophane panties.

“Same ‘too-little-to-notice’ story at school. People were afraid of my big stupid family. Nobody bothered me; they pretended I wasn’t there, so I buried myself in the books. Skipped grades landed me with people I didn’t know. I learned how being alone in a crowd felt. Before I knew it, I was the youngest person in class and then in a ratty cap and gown getting a diploma the same year my period started. At least my sisters warned me about that.”

“Where did you go to college, sweetie?” Her tank top came off next, leaving her in a heavy-duty bra and those panties. “Stop buying lingerie where you buy aluminum siding. In fact, stop buying lingerie altogether. You don’t need it anymore. You have to let the cold escape. It’s the law.”

“Cold escape. OK, if you say so. The University of Pennsylvania figured to make poor prodigy girl headlines and gave me a full ride through grad school. Ivy League altruism. Good thing too even if their reasons were selfish. The relatives went through the lottery winnings quickly and had to pay the pipers for all the bad behavior.”

“Stand. Look at my face, little one, while I look at your boobs.” I commanded while opening the front closure on her bra. Ellie from behind pulled her arms back and the straps down, lightly binding her wrists. Faye mutely allowed it to happen, never breaking eye contact. “And this is how it starts, accidents happen. But not how it ends.”

“It never ends, Ms Edison. It only gets better.” Ellie whispered in her ear. “Nice petite boobs as cute as these should be seen often. Mark will have fun with you. He won’t be the only one.”

“You followed the personal grooming suggestions on the website, yes?”

“It said the clothes would fit properly if I was bare down there so I went to that pharmacy downtown. I didn’t have much fuzz to lose.”

“Very good, Faye.” I spoke softly, caressing her perfect boobs. “You feel as lovely as you look. Have you shown these hard nipples to anyone before today? Do you like being touched?”

She managed to gasp with an effort, “Only my doctor when she examined me after my monthlies began. Never before and never after.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.