Business as Unusual - Cover

Business as Unusual

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Chapter 22

Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“You guys OK with this?”

“We’re OK. It sucks that people like that walk the earth, but I’m glad those two are done for.” Beth answered. “None of us were in real danger, some little girls will have a future and some creeps will pay.”

“For your unspoken question, the answer is ‘yes’, Boss, we’re OK with what we have, with who you are, and with our futures. There are no cages, no threats and all the protection we can ask for.” Jenny said. “We don’t need to be unrescued.”

“Are we ever going to eat again?” Leah complained. “I’m starving here.”

Max echoed the sentiment. “Feed me!”

Shelby spoke from the door. “You’re going to eat now.” The staff rolled cart after cart of covered platters to our huge table. There was more than enough food to feed a small country, or thirty-three ravenous girls.

Yep, thirty-three. Maggie and two friends had slipped in during the excitement and were still wearing street clothes. I raised an eyebrow. They instantly stripped and waited for my permission to wear the sample sets Luz had given them.

Maggie appeared to be about 5’4”, brown hair and eyes, with perky ‘B+’ tits. She confessed to being seventeen. “Will you let me pose like the triplets at Cooper Union?”

“No. I want you naked at the Guggenheim on a busy day.” I think she came.

Her friend, Frieda Steiner, at sixteen, was bashfully comfortable in her skin. She stood 5’7” tall, had green eyes, jet-black hair and a rather sweet pair of teenaged “C” sized titties. “Mom said I should save myself for a nice doctor. I’m so glad I listened, Dr. Allyn. You look very nice. I see an operation in my future.”

The third girl, a blue-eyed blond named Billi Marks, was clearly embarrassed to pieces. Easily 5’9”, she looked like a pencil with ‘A+’ tits. She stamped her foot and cried, “I’m sixteen and look like a boy! This is so humiliating! I’m a girl, dammit.”

It wasn’t the nudity causing the embarrassment. It was what she had to show. I hugged her tightly. “Get this straight, Billi. Kathleen Turner, Audrey Hepburn and Twiggy had tits no bigger than yours and they were never mistaken for boys. Look at Diane, June and Luz. Do they look like boys? Sure, you’re tall and slender, but you are all girl, from those delectable boobs to your hot little pussy to your tempting bubble butt. You can’t be someone else’s idea of Billi Marks. You can, however, dare to be the best and proudest, one-and-only Billi Marks imaginable. I’m crazy proud of you now for coming this far.”

I could feel the stress bleed off. “Now, let’s get you into something beautiful so people will never call you anything but a girl again.”

The ever-clever Bright Stars hit another ball out of the park. Frieda, Maggie and Billi’s sets consisted of a pair of half-sheer silver panties, a half-sheer white skirt and the new half-halter in cellophane silver, left tit bared. When they had the Airwear in place, I attached a collar with a S/S closure and a W/S boob bangle, upside down for maximum nipple contact.

Finally to the relief of Leah and Max, the big feed started, ending when everyone was stuffed to the gills. The food was worth the wait.

The playful conversations among the girls gave me time to ponder the evolving situation. There was a lot to consider. I turned off the ringers on my phone to think things through undisturbed.

Will Polly, Holly, Kelli and Vicki get weirded out being frequently naked and probably having sex in front of their fathers? Mike and Norm are on our military/protective detail. Some contact and exposure to the daughters’ new reality is unavoidable. That possibility existed once the guys gave the girls to me after receiving a clear description of how I planned to use them. And use them I will.

Amy was sounding more insightful about the pheromonal charisma factor everyday. Norm and Mike were apparently offering their virgin daughters to the reigning Alpha Prime, taking a strange pride in having fathered girls so incredibly fuckable the strongest pack leader accepted them as mates. Better they should spread their legs for me than some greaser in Hell’s Kitchen.

Were there other unseen kinks at play? Are they the sort of men who get off seeing their wives intimately exposed to other men, proud of the beautiful women they could attract and hold? The guys certainly had no issues with me seeing their ladies practically naked on my website. In fact, they were eager to bring the posting to my attention. Curious. What kind of relationship do Nancy and Mike and Tamera and Norm really have? Is there more than meets the eye? Are they ‘sharing’ more than the Riverhead duplex? I guess it is as likely as anything they wanted the girls busy with me and out of the way, so the parents could drill each other uninterrupted. Far be it from me to judge.

Lulu Larson would live at Zephyr House. That was not debatable. Maggie Riker, Billi Marks and Frieda Steiner seemed likely. All three were smart, voluntarily obedient and slightly submissive, prime characteristics for admission to the inner circle. On a psychological scale, they would fall between the Tanners and Amy.

Where will Emma and Nell live? Laura assigned them to us on a constant basis so there is an assumption they will live at Zephyr House for a while. What will happen to their apartments in town? Can we design a Tactical Backpack for the girls to carry their weaponry if working ‘undercover’, that is to say in Zephyr Star apparel instead of standard military uniforms? A ‘TacPac’ could be cross-marketed as a school accessory, too, in colors to match the Airwear line.

Will Bright Star have to hire more people to do the ‘normal’ production? Will it be necessary to do a background check on new employees for security clearance if they work around the multimodal transgossamer? How much industrial espionage were we going to invite? Were Tamera and Nancy prospective part-timers?

Where will Tina and Leigh fit in? According to Mike, they were among the ‘seventeen dressed, half-dressed and not dressed girls and women charging around like clockwork dervishes’ cranking out the latest batch of online orders. Would Rose and the other Stars be amenable to them moonlighting on the production line?

Will June and Luz become Zephyr House residents? Why not? Linh already has. Do they plan to work at Bright Star every day? Should I send Eve, Jane or Jean to staff the office and showroom on the Bowery? Could they help in production?

I need a threat assessment from Colonel Billings. How is the renegade round-up going? Will they need an escort to travel back and forth?

Will the Baker Triplets live at their regular Chandler’s Row apartment or split time at Zephyr House? Someone has to be there everyday to run the regular businesses and to provide the front office services for Ten Penny Personal Security. Do we need a twenty-four hour security presence at AIR/BRA?

Did Karen and Irina actually plan to transfer to Columbia from CalTech and would they expect to live at my house?

I excused myself to go to the men’s room but really wanted to check the accumulated messages before taking up my concerns with the group. Maybe a few sensible people (Willis, Laura, Rose, and Billings) had seen some of the inevitable complications.

The world had been busy while we were offline. Those four and more had things to say.

Willoughby proved his worth again. He mobilized Monte, Glenn, Albert and the seller and the deal was all but closed. The price was a jaw-dropping million and a quarter. The seller was clearly, barking at shadows, insane. And he was from Nebraska, where the thought of warfare between international gangster organizations scared the pants off most folks.

Such warfare bothered New Yorkers if it clogged traffic during rush hour. Otherwise, fuhgeddabout it.

A meeting was scheduled at 9:00 tomorrow morning at the new place. Gonzales, Muniz and Aldridge would be paid out of the difference in cost. Willis would keep a quarter million plus a standard commission and the rest would go for customizing thebuilding.

Space ceased to be a problem. I texted the Roadies and asked Donna and Dina to meet me to advise on the cut-throughs. Maybe their crews could handle the masonry work.

I had a cryptic request for a private conference with Colonel Billings concerning Laura and Belinda’s place in the East Village. He would call my office at 8:00 Wednesday morning. What interest did my spook have in Belle and Blender’s matchbox apartment? Why would he call it was their place?

There were messages from Laura, Mike, Norm, Rose and Nancy (?) waiting to be read. I opened Rose’s. “Mark. I’m making some small changes in the staff. Tell the three Stars you have to stay with you and turn their phones on. They still have to work here. They are owners after all. We’ve added four part-timers and plan to add an apartment in the basement. Call when you can.”

The rest could hold a bit longer. I wanted to know what messages the whole crew had sitting on their phones first.

Returning to the dining room after relieving some major bladder pressure, I asked the new girls to think about a few things and tell me their conclusions later. The restaurant staff arrived and began to clear the table. We waited until they served coffee and sweets to continue. Amy asked them to close the doors and prepare the bill. My XO knew something was up.

“If space was not an issue, where do want to live? Lulu will be staying. That’s not up for discussion. Rose assumes June, Linh and Luz will be staying, but they have to go to work at the fashion factory every day.”

“We do own it so a little self-interest is a good thing.” Luz answered. “You don’t mind if we move in?”

“I think it is fine idea. But it is not my decision alone. You need the approval of eighteen others.” I said. “Which brings me to Karen and Irina. Are you going to transfer to Columbia officially? If so, where do you want to live? We have Hill House and my fifth floor space in Tribeca to complicate your choice but it’s a longer ride to campus from either place.”

Billi looked hopeful. “Maggie, Frieda and Billi, you need to make whatever arrangements necessary for whatever you decide. I have no idea of your individual circumstances or even if you want plan to spend tonight with us. Talk to the Tanners and Diane if you have special needs or are in jeopardy. Get advice from anyone. I will help without hesitation.”

Nell and Emma came next. “Ladies, whatever you decide, it will not affect Ten Penny. Laura has assigned you to us for the present anyway so you don’t have to rush to tell the others or me. Your repositioning is not the only change happening. Two women, Tina Karlson from Ft. Benning and Leigh Blackfeather from Ft. Bragg, have replaced Freddie and Marty. I suspect more changes will be coming.”

Amy piped up. “Sir, Mr. Gonzales wants Patty, Sam and me to attend your meeting in the morning. What time should we be ready?”

“Be in the lobby at 9:00 AM. Bring your identification and the insurance information from the files. I want Beth there also. Albert may forget his notary.” I did not say why and Amy would never ask. “And we come to the Triplets. Girls, think about where you want to sleep at night. You already have a nice place at Chandler’s Row and a place at Zephyr House. But Baker Resource Agency has to be open everyday to build the business services sector and to be the front office for the Bat Cave. I have to spend time there for Allyn Intermedia Research to keep my friends in DC happy.”

Anne showed me her phone. “Speaking of the Bat Cave and AIR/BRA, I have messages from Laura and a Colonel A. Billings.”

“Me, too.” Beth and Carol chimed.

“I have one from Belle and one from Mike.” Cat added, “She says...”

“Stop there. Amy, the Triplets, you and I are the only people in the room with security clearance high enough to discuss this further. We will talk later in private. Billings requested a conference at 8:00 AM tomorrow. Our talk will probably affect many nighttime addresses.”

“May we read ours?” Carol asked. “Isn’t he your...”

“Shush. Yes. Go to the ladies’ room; make sure it’s empty and read in silence.” They ran out. “Emma. Not another word. Now read the note from Mike. It can’t be a state secret but I’m betting it involves changes in 10d personnel.”

She opened the longish text, read silently for a minute and handed me her phone. “Cripes! I did not need to know this, Mark. Not that it is a secret, but it’s not my business.”

I read and sighed. “It is, in a big picture sort of way.” I looked over the Ellis and James girls. “Stand. Holly, Polly, Vicki and Kelli, thanks to your parents, you have no other option but to live with us.”

All four rose and waited, tits wobbling as they breathed.

“I bet you have messages to read also. Where are your phones?” Nell said.

“In the bus with the rest of our things, not that Mom packed much.” Polly answered with a shrug.

“Emma, go out to the bus with Polly and Holly. Have them wait on the sidewalk while you get all four cell phones. The girls can read what the parents planned when you all come back.” Cat dragged the embarrassed naked girls out the door. “They are forbidden to cover themselves. This is the public exposure they wanted. I insist they get their way.”

“We thought they were up to something. They’ve really done it, haven’t they?” Vicki asked.

I led her to an empty spot on the table, sat her on the edge and stepped between her legs. “If you mean buying the two family house in Riverhead, moving out of the city, your Dads going to go into semi-retirement but being in reserve if needed by the team, your Moms taking part-time jobs with Bright Star and staying in Luz and June’s quarters if overnights become necessary, then they’ve really done it.”

Kelli spoke softly, “That’s not a very big house they were looking at. They’ll be real cozy and private together. No room for us. I think they will be doing it to each other.”

“I was assured that you would have all you needed for a long stay when your Dads insisted you arrive here virtually naked. Your Moms arranged to have you stripped completely naked and paraded around for the public to see.” I began to play with Vicki’s nipples. “You body is quite delightful, Miss James. I’m going to love having you and your sister under me. You like being naked for me, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir. My body seems to like it a lot.” She covered her red face. “I’m starting to agree.”

“Mike and Norm made me feel like a customer on a used car lot. ‘It’s your lucky day. Management has ordered us to downsize the operation, so we’re giving these babies away at a fraction of factory invoice. Fully equipped with all the deluxe options, no mileage, plush interiors, never been driven off the lot and mechanically perfect, these cherry-condition showroom models will make excellent additions to your fleet, Mr. Allyn. Free delivery. At these first time closeout prices, you can’t loose.’ It was surprising how eager they were to have me fuck you senseless.”

“They sound like my Mom.” Lulu giggled. “Do you think they want to watch their innocent daughters’ twats get stretched open by your big cock, too?”

“Really? After they started to ignore us at home?” Kelli said. “Dad acted like he preferred Mrs. Ellis’ little boobs to Mom’s big bazooms. But Mr. Ellis couldn’t tear his hands off her hooters.”

Suspicions confirmed.

“Can Lulu be right?” Vicki hissed, but that was because I was rolling her clit under my thumb, not at the thought of her parents seeing her cherry get plucked. “Do you think they would like to see us get fucked for the first time?”

“The real question is do you want them to see you take your first hard dick?” Vicki was starting to squirm as I upped the pace on her clit.

“Right now I don’t care if it plays live on public access cable. What do you think?”

“Personally, I would go balls deep in any of your hot pussies Easter Sunday on stage at Radio City. As for your parents, Nancy and Tamera maybe, probably not the Dads, but when I laid out the facts, your Dads just made it a point to tell me how great your boobs are. I have to agree. These are fine teenaged boobs. Have you ever offered to let anyone play with them, Vicki? Has your naturally bare cunt ever been taken for a test ride before?”

“No, sir. Never.” She whispered. “It is exciting when people look but we never let them touch. No one ever so much as sat in my driver’s seat.”

“I’m in the driver’s seat and you’re letting me touch any thing I want and you like it. Your dripping pussy is proof you’re ready for more.” I freed my rigid cock, laid it against her slit and began to slip it back and forth across her nubbin. Vicki reached down and pressed it harder.

“I’ve seen Dad’s when we interrupted a living room blowjob one night. Mrs. Ellis pretended we weren’t there and kept sucking. Mr. Ellis really never noticed. He was too busy eating Mom.” Kelli encircled my cock behind her sister’s hand. “You’re much bigger and I thought his thing was huge! Sis, he’s going to split you wide open!”

The Bakers, Emma and the naked Ellis girls ran into the room at the same time. Anne glanced at Vicki ready on the table and called out. “Mark, you’ll have to save her for later. Laura texted Bright Star is under siege! Looks like all cops.”

“We’re not doing much better here, Piper.” Cat shouted. “Couple dozen guys with jungle camo and Mac10s across the street, milling around. Polly gets a fast busy at 9-1-1. Holly is getting everyone into the kitchen.”

“Mark, no bars on our phones. No out and no more incoming.” Luz said. “I can’t call Rose.”

“Get your earwigs, girls. That’s Nell’s Ten Penny equipment. It is secure. Go to our tactical channel. Amy, check your sat phone. Call Belle. Tell her to give it to Rose or YoBeau. Get a sitrep.” I called Billings. He answered immediately.

“Colonel, all hell’s breaking loose here. What can you tell me?” I asked, “No web chatter or I would have been warned by the keyword search.”

“It’s just nreaking now. Homeland claims it has to be word of mouth planning in advance. It wasn’t an Internet hack attack. They cut lines, wrecked substations and bombed towers. DC is hardened so we escaped, some other cities are getting hurt worse.” He got to the facts quickly. “Where are you now?”

“We, meaning the RIA-Zephyr group, went out to eat near NYU. We’re facing a few dozen Mac-10s between the restaurant and the bus.” I described our position. “We have 10mm side arms, two members of the guard detail and a dining room full of civilians and staff to consider.”

“Are you pinned down?”

“They think so. Unless we take a surprise initiative, we stay put.” I admitted, “We’ll probably hide the bystanders and do something insane.”

“Crap. I can’t order a bunch of kids into combat, but do what you have to do. New York is officially a war zone. It exploded way bigger in Philly, plus massive infrastructure breakdowns in Atlanta, Boston and Charlotte.” He revealed, “Your Newark backup crew had to go to Pennsylvania. Local forces are protecting vital points here but are stretched paper-thin. Federal help is at least a day away.”

“You aren’t ordering us into combat. You did authorize extreme measures in self-defense. The situation is what it is. I have to ask, if this mess is national, why do they bother with us?” I chuckled. “Aside from the fact that we cheerfully represent everything they despise.”

“Point taken. Other than that, my best guess is revenge. RIA bent and broke some important people, fingered many more and captured a major armory in New York. You weren’t the real trigger so much as a new, more visible, but less resource intensive target. The numbers were already there, just now it’s cheaper to hit you than the UN.”

“Captain Belkin reports RIA assets at Bright Star Fabrications are under attack by police. Eleven armed but outnumbered women against multiple heavily armed cops. We’re the good guys. How can that be?”

“A total cluster fuck. One Police Plaza scheduled a regional SWAT exercise in the Lower Park Avenue to Houston Street area months ago. Traffic is blocked from 10th to Houston Street and Second Avenue to Broadway. The subway stations are closed. Residents were ‘encouraged strongly’ to be somewhere else or stay indoors for the evening. Regular police forces were ordered to avoid the action zone so the training would be in a simulated law enforcement vacuum. The exercises were cancelled by the participating cities due to budget concerns but no one told the MTA, 1PP or the rank and file cops to resume services.” Billings summarized it. “It’s not ‘simulated’ anymore. We have a totally law free void.”

“Who filled the void? We’ve eliminated a couple dozen conspirators.”

“You apparently caught one big supply train. Even though the cash flow is in flux, there are more rats where they came from. ‘The Citizens’ Committee on Un-American Activities’ got wind of the situation and brought in infiltrators from the ‘Christian Soldiers For A New America’ to take advantage. The cop suits are their camouflage.” He sighed. “Real police are mobilizing a plainclothes response, but there are serious security trust issues because of the communications failures that enabled this FUBAR.”

“So, our situation is split forces, most out in the open, out gunned unless we get to the Bat Cave, and no help in sight. We’ll do what we have to. Can you briefly spare a drone or two to check Chandler’s Row and HQ at Amsterdam?”

“Done. You’re clear both places. I have two drones over the void. Tell your people to click the button on their earpieces three times, holding the third. Press it to your Federal ID badge and wait for the beep. You’ll show as a ‘friendly’ ID on the drone scans.”

“Can you monitor activity and warn us by the numbers of ambushes?”

“Operators standing by. Whatever you do, Major Allyn of the US Army, good luck.”

“Major, Colonel?”

“Don’t ask. You’ll hate the answer. But tonight you need rank, Special Agent status and high level security clearance.” He laughed. “If you can fly, Mark, that would be good.”

“When this is over, we have to sit down, split a bottle of single malt and discuss my pay scale.” I laughed back. “Gotta go and fight for life, liberty and the American pursuit of happiness. Bye for now.”

“Tell your people all comms are going out live as of now.”

I told the girls how to key their earwigs and signaled Belle. “What’s up over there? Watch your language. Your ear ears have more ears.”

“Chaos. Why are cops shooting at us?”

“Not cops. ‘The Christian Soldiers For A New America’ are filling a snafu-created void. Fire at anybody in blue. Real police, when and if they get there will be in plainclothes. Call Colonel Billings for an update on your earpiece. Or just ask. He’s in your ear, monitoring, and will call in intel from the drones directly to us.”

“Hello, Colonel. Rose is on with Amy now. Nettie and Miranda are down, ricochet wounds, non-critical. Coder and Rock are on Third Avenue somewhere but are inbound, going to retake the alley. Narf and Hammer left for my place with the wives and are out of touch. No help there. Cell phones are useless. There’re at least fifty or more ‘soldiers’ out front, many more down the side streets. Abigail’s been counting muzzle flashes. Shorty, Sioux and YoBeau are holding the front door and the dock is sealed. The rest of us are sniping from the third and fourth floors.” She paused. “Other than that, we’re having a pleasant picnic. Oh, and the idiots shot a hole in Melanie’s Afro.”

“You have it tough. Ya shudda axed ‘em to RSVP. We have twenty-five lightly armed, mostly teenaged, girls and women; eight unarmed and untested teens, a house full of scared civilians, no cover, and only a few dozen machinegun-wielding fanatics making like a firing squad at the bus. It could be worse. Between here and there, we’re only outnumbered five to one and, luckily, help will be here in just a few days.”

“I heard that, Captain Belkin, Major Allyn.” Billings voice said in my ear. “Be nice. But you have the summary correct, unfortunately.”

“Sorry, Sir, it’s not your fault. Too much everything and not enough anything. But it does seem crazy all around.” I decided to go for broke. “Screw it! We can do ‘crazy’ with the best. The robobus has drone controls. I’m moving it to the sidewalk in front of ‘Calimex’ and loading up the crew. Maybe the nutjobs will follow us and leave the bystanders alone. We’ll slide over to the edge of the street fight and attack from the rear.”

“Or we can stay here and get mowed down like weeds on the Parade Grounds at Bragg when they decide to come through the doors.” Nell added, “If we’re going down, I vote we go fighting for the team.”

“Let Max drive the bus. She’s the best gamer here. Sorry, Boss but she can drive rings around you.” Ellie grinned.

At least the app was on the sat phone. “Works for me. I suck at those games. You there, Belle?”

“Talk to me Piper. Finally something you can’t do?”

“Hush and read Max in on the controls. Have her park it on the sidewalk as close to the door as possible. I have an evil plot to plan.”

“Boss, we have our uniforms and Kevlar vests on the bus. Nothing to fit the newbies, but we can work out something. A few M-16s hidden above the ceiling panels, too, if we can get there. Coder and I stashed them after target practice.” Carol volunteered. “Girls have to be ready for anything.”

“Then the newbies have to get under cover. They can’t be out if we go guerilla. Who has a driver’s license?”

“I do. I can drive a van, too.” Maggie called from the crowd. “Not from New York. I still have my Virginia license.”

“Excellent. Coder, Rock, where are you?”

“Crossing 14th Street. Gonna hit from the south side and take the alley. We’ll use the Humvee as a battering ram if it comes to that.” Smitty answered.

“How much firepower?”

“Plenty. The vehicle is fully stocked. RPGs too destructive in town, but we have other toys, like a Ma Deuce. Nat prefers the hand-held mini-gun.”

“OK. Roll in on First Street, hold back at Second Avenue and sweep the alley on my signal if Belle doesn’t call you in for support. We’ll bail when Max gets the bus in position and come to you.” I was making it up by the second. “We’ll gear up as much as we can and have Maggie drop us off a block west of Bright Star House. We’ll infiltrate east from wherever we wind up. Can’t know until we get there.”

“Got it. Maggie charges to the alley and blocks the entrance with a bulletproof chunk of steel. The girls run out and into the loading bay.” Nat said. “Do we move the bus so we have access to the Humvee, do we stay or join the fight outside?”

“Mobile, outside and heavily armed appeals to me. However, it’s your choice. We don’t know what the scene will be and I don’t want you to depend on us getting there soon if it goes sideways. The Colonel is our forward OP and can give you constant updates. Get the control app from Belle on your sat phone and move it by remote. Use it to evacuate, barricade the front door, or let the Stars play pinball with the terrorists on the street.”

“Boss! Max has the bus at the door. She only ran over two bad guys on the sidewalk, but we got their guns. Jenny put the civilians in the walk-in coolers. Frieda is staying here in her regular street clothes, with a Glock and an extra earpiece. The Colonel can tell them when the coast is clear to come out.” Ellie said. “Amy gave her Pulaski and Brown’s numbers. She is to try to call them or the precinct captain on the land line for protection.”

“You girls do me proud. Make sure Frieda tells them she is with Dr. Allyn’s crew. They’ll show up with the Mounties if that’s the only way to get here.” I smiled. “Time to hit the road. Frieda, do we have a vet in there?”

She polled the civilians. “Yes, Zack Parrish, a former MP. Send him out?”

“Hold. Colonel, you got eyes?”

“Open wide. They are milling about, looking confused. Max musta hit the leader.”

“Good, no independent thinkers. Frieda, tell him there are weapons in front of the cooler door.” Ellie rushed to the kitchen. “He can use ‘em if you need to return fire before help arrives. Conserve ammo. You gonna be all right?”

“Kosher, Dr. Allyn. I’m a native New Yorker. My Mama didn’t raise no sissies.”

I scoped the entry and it was clear. “Move out and stay below the windows, girls. Gear up. It’s party time. Max, give me back the conn.”

We loaded up in record time. Thirty-three people in forty-five seconds. Frieda and Zack ran out and took up flanking positions, her at the bar with a telephone in one hand and a Glock in the other. Zack set crossfire from the men’s room door. Forgot to use the voice.

“Frieda, you should get back in the cooler. Stop taking chances.”

“No way, Doc. My great grandparents survived the Holocaust and were with David Ben Gurion. My grandparents fought in the Seven Day War. My parents went back to Israel and pushed Hezbollah off the Golan Heights. I’ll be damned if I’ll back down and let a bunch of Nazis, old, neo or pseudo, break a fine tradition of bad assed Jews. You do not screw with Steiners, Isaacs, Zimmermans or Meyersons on my watch. Do not make me be the first to drop the family banner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.