Business as Unusual
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“Where did these accounts come from? We’re not old enough and I know damn well that our parents didn’t do it.” Jenny blurted. “Is it even legal?’

“Language, Ms Daniels. Digital magic. I maintain small balances in several accounts offshore, mostly for the convenience of multinationals that pay the bills for their domestic interests. Two of my banking customers are in that category. Sometimes due to conditions in a letter of credit, sometimes a sort of escrow waiting for a more favorable exchange rate, the accounts are useful tools. Nothing illegal ever on my side. All earned income is immediately transferred to my accounts in the city and declared. I am not a tax evader. But I can’t be responsible for how others handle their affairs.”

I smiled. “I now have two accounts receiving deposits. Not unusual. By the way, don’t use your plastic. Payments due now will come out of your parents’ share of the liquidation proceeds.”

“Is moving their money legal?” Leah’s turn to question.

“Your money. I simply hastened the inevitable, Leah. You and Jenny are the sole heirs according to the wills on file. Your folks selected themselves out of the human race, clearly no longer of sound mind and body.” My turn to shrug. “I merely executed their last wishes while there was still something to inherit.”

Max giggled. “Perhaps a little hasty, but my opinion as an adult, it was the proper response to an assault on the standing estate laws. Morally, we grownups have to consider the children first and act to protect accordingly.”

“Wisdom from an adult a year younger than us.” Jenny said.

“It’s all about the paperwork, my child.” Sam giggled, “Emancipated orphans rock!”

“The needs of the dependents outweigh the needs of crazy people.” Patty spoofed. “And our Mark always takes care of those needs.”

“I can testify. My needs have been attended to quite thoroughly, thank you very much.” Diane thought for a second. “You will not do the same to my parents, will you.”

It was not a question.

“Correct. Your folks are just selfish, spoiled and neglectful. You weren’t cast out in the cold and penniless nor were you physically threatened. They treated you as a ball and chain, holding their lifestyle back. The only mistreatment was making you, functionally, a well-kept and unsupervised orphan in a nice house. Your college fund is healthy. You are still the sole heir. Nothing that is rightfully yours has been taken away.”

She agreed. “I can’t claim they took my family away because I never had one.”

“But your loneliness has a price. The loss of parental rights and $60,000 per year is a start. We stop there unless and until the rules change.” I added, “I’m not Robin Hood. They haven’t rated the nuclear option and I don’t expect they will. Their names will not be on the ‘Best Parents’ list, however.”

“Yeah, Mark. I really can’t complain. Eve, at best, comes away with nothing. I don’t feel good about getting this money that I never worked for while she gets none.”

“Not so, Diane. I’m not rich, but I will have everything I need and most of what I want. I’m extremely not coming away with nothing. Don’t turn it down because of any perceived inequality.”

“We won’t have anything much more than the chance to ease our folks burden a lot and a secure home and old friends made new.” Jean insisted, “All of us are richer. Diane, you will have money, but nowhere to spend it.”

“Well, you could start by bankrolling a trip to Victoria’s Secret and the adult costume shop to ease any guilt you have. We need dancewear. Oh, a trip to a cheap discount shop. We need flimsy panties for Mark to tear off on stage, if it is integral to the advancement of the plot, of course. And you should help us move out of the convent dressed as scandalous as you can.” Jane quipped. “Seriously, we’re cool. It we need anything, we’ll put it on Amy’s household budget.”

“Girls of mine, you have to get some sleep. We have four law firms to get here, Daniels’, Martin’s, Dawson’s and mine. We have to move Max and Sam and later, Jean and Jane. Mr. Rivers will lead the charge on Eve’s place and will represent Patty’s lawyers. Unfortunately, Leah and Jenny have nothing that isn’t here.” I cautioned, “You will have to start early.”

But wait, there’s more. “Amy has to place orders with the Marks Brothers and decide to use the third floor or not. Ask them to unload there anyway. They have no business in our personal space. We’ll sort when we have time to think.”

“Any limits, Sir?”

“None. Whatever you need. Ellie, you need to take a poll. Study materials, supplies and personal computers or tablets for when school starts in the fall. Meet the specs required by the Academy. Shoot higher if it will help.” I grinned. “Get yourselves some outside clothes and order me some damn dress and sport shirts, whatever kind you like. Mine keep disappearing. Set the alarms for six thirty. I will be gone.”

I went to bed alone and woke up at 5:30 AM with all six new girls in my bed. I should have set the clock for five. Rats!

I got through my morning routine, dressed in a pair of sturdy hiking boots, pants and shirt, in black, topped off with a white tie, tied loosely on an open collar. The final touch was a shoulder holster and my trusty Desert Eagle, covered by the black leather vest. My concealed-carry permit lives in my wallet.

The gun was legit. Even under New York State’s restrictive laws, since I handled enough pricey merchandise, sometimes for the government, I qualified.

The fifty grand in cash went into an envelope in my vest pocket. I put my back-up laptop, a burner phone and several file folders, as agreed, in a thin briefcase and the operation was a go. Mr. Sun was not going to like me. The most powerful clan chief was going to help make Sun see the light.

A regular taxi delivered me to the rendezvous at 6:25 AM. My ride arrived on the minute. The team wore very nice business suits or sportswear. Classy and dangerous. I’m 6’1” and teach martial arts. These people made me feel like the much younger brother trying to hang out with the big kids.

She looked me over. “Like the Black Ops Boss suit. Packing?”

“Desert Eagle, chambered in .45, subsonic, hollow point. Through and through is messy. Legal.”

“You fit?”

“Krav maga, tai chi, other stuff, instructor.”

“Good, we can concentrate on the goal. Thanks for the chance.”

Laura handed me an earpiece. “Secure coms. I ride with four team. When appropriate, check on the other four phantom assets.” She touched her ear. “People, this is for Bob, Soo and Caralyn Thomas. The Boss can hold his own in a fight. Cold, fast and hard. Make the bastard pay. Let’s move by the numbers.”

These people knew exactly what they were doing. I pity the people on whom they honed their tradecraft. Four team went to the apartment; we set up a block away from Sun’s base.

I heard the pick up from Laura’s side. Soo and Caralyn played their parts perfectly. They were being watched, but played off suspicion casually, even when Soo recognized Laura Belkin.

Greetings were delayed until the doors were closed and the SUV was in motion. She began to fall apart, confessing the shame of abandoning Bob to save her daughter and to have it be in vain.

“Listen to me, Soo. You did all you could. Bob would understand. He is in a hospital, that is one victory. You had no choice but to do as you did. Now, the teams will get you out of here.” Laura gave both earpieces.

“Did the man called ‘Mark’ do this? I can trust him?”

“This is his idea. You can trust him. The only reason he needs is that it is the right thing to do. His plan, his money. We’re working for ‘Mark’. But we’re also getting some serious payback for a brother. I need you as a spotter. Hold for a minute.”

“Status?”

“Packages collected, but seen. Prepare to move when we have a visual on your position. ETA two.”

“We have you in sight. Soo has sighted several associates on the street. Expect to be followed. Plan Taos in effect.” We parked at front door.

“Copy. In motion.” Six of us exited, leaving one man to guard the vehicle. We entered like we owned the place and were confronted and attacked by a small army in the first two rooms. They were quite offended at our attitude. Sun needed better troops.

I dropped three I remembered, leaving broken bones and concussions on the floor. I didn’t score the others, but they cleared the room quickly and ambushed the stragglers Soo spotted when they tried to backstab us.

Two of the giants pulled out plastic wire ties and we bound the little army, dragging them aside to clear the path to the door. It was getting cluttered, and a little slippery.

My team leader touched his ear. “You were right, the little guy took out five clean as I’ve seen. I’d trust him at my six.”

Somebody said. “You should. He sure can hide better than you.”

“He don’t hit as hard as us, but he damn sure makes it count.” I don’t know who said that. “Little dude is fast, too.”

“Never felt little before I started hanging out with giants.” I answered. “I’m right here, ya know.”

Another large human pointed to the only door in the room and raised his brow. I nodded ‘yes’. He splintered the door, flattening the dumbass listening. “Good. Now we’re even, five each.”

Two men stood just outside the entry, three came with me. Mr. Sun leapt up from his desk. “What is the meaning of this? I warn you my men will make you pay!”

My escort took up defensive positions, one of which was next to Sun’s chair. He was encouraged to take his seat by a very big hand and a stern glare.

“Perhaps they can try, but the twenty-nine broken tools in the other room and the one under the door are not among them. You need more than that.” I opened the briefcase and took out my laptop. “Mr. Sun, you have been a very bad boy. Didn’t your mother teach you not to be a greedy minnow in a shark tank? Your ambitions have not gone unnoticed by your betters. They will be delighted to learn the details of your secret gambling, protection and prostitution schemes. And right under their noses! But those affairs are between you and your next appointment this morning. They are of little interest to my associates and I.”

I grinned and slammed the desk with a gloved fist. I had his undivided attention. “You made another very grievous mistake. You caused harm to a friend of ours. You threatened his wife and child in a most disrespectful way. Such mistakes do not go unnoticed either.”

He started to stand up and blustered. “You can’t threaten me like this! You have no idea what you’re talking about. I won’t stand for it!” He was reminded to remain seated by the human battering ram.

“Mr. Sun. Let me tell you how this is going to happen. You will give me the ownership certificate and original bill of sale for the taxi medallion. Mr. Thomas will be listed as the rightful and registered owner. The one endorsed by the Taxi and Limousine Commission. And you will do so now. This envelope contains fair payment for the loan. The note is cancelled.”

I slapped the money next to my laptop. “You will give me Mrs. Thomas and her daughter’s passports and all social security documents. You must not forget her naturalization certificate and Ms Thomas’ birth certificate. We both know where they are.”

I pointed at his face. “You will slowly pull out the top drawer and place it on the desk. If you so much as notice the pistol there, you will not hear the bullet enter your ear.” His seating attendant audibly chambered a round, grinning like a fool. “My friend likes his job and liked Bob Thomas even more. Enough to disappoint your next appointment and spoil his fun. Please twitch. You will make him a very happy man plus he will no longer have to remind you to relax and stay seated. You are becoming tedious.”

Sun pulled the drawer out slowly, never breaking eye contact with me, setting it on the desk. The piston went into a large envelope, and was set aside. I looked at the envelope and at Sun. “Don’t get ambitious, Mr. Sun. We are nearly done here. Be patient.”

I stood, placing my fists together in the drawer and spread them apart, shattering the sides and revealing the false bottom. “Look what I found. A ledger, some passports, green cards, a certain certificate of ownership and various deeds, not in your name. Isn’t that curious?”

I let him stew a few minutes while the laptop occupied my attention. “There, all done. You won’t need the ledger now, it never was accurate. You were stealing from your own low budget band of thieves, weren’t you? Why doesn’t that shock me? Is there anyone you haven’t double-crossed?”

“Sir, would you please secure Mr. Sun’s arms to his chair?” I collected the contents of the secret compartment and closed the briefcase. The folder for Mr. Chin I kept aside.

“Thank you. Now he will not be late for his meeting with Mr. Chin Wang. That would be so rude. Again, Mr. Sun, thank you for your hospitality and cooperation.”

“Team four, are the players approaching?”

“If you mean the serious looking man with the white linen suit, gray beard and the largest Chinese bodyguards ever, then the players are approaching.” From Laura.

“Gentlemen, our business is concluded. Shall we depart?”

“As you say, Sir.” The team leader signaled the men to form up and split. “Move out by the numbers!”

Just outside, I met the Really Big Deal. Accompanied by my team leader only, I approached the stoic gentleman, nodding a slight respectful but not subservient bow. He silently returned it, eyes appraising the other members and the second SUV.

Laura whispered in my ear, “Showmanship?”

“Please excuse my rudeness, Mr. Chin, but I have to call in the troops.” I touched my ear. “Objective secured. Teams One and Three, stand down and return to base, Five cover their back. Team Two, remain on station until you have a confirmed visual. Out.”

“Again. Please excuse me, but I thought it best to stand down. We have no issues with your people and do not want to cause inadvertent insult or trespass.”

Mr. Chin smiled slightly, “Perhaps that is best.”

“Thank you for your understanding. Our business is successfully accomplished here. This folder contains the information promised. The list of assets, the persons involved in the various schemes, many of whom you will find severely inconvenienced inside, and the actual little chips he was taking from your enterprises. His ledger has proven false. He took from his accomplices.” I added, “Plus the details of and participants in a human auction we found offensive and to which we put a stop.”

Chin took the folder, looked inside and his face darkened. “Thank you. Sun does not realize his limitations. We will deal with this insult in an appropriate manner.”

“We have taken only what is ours. The rest, he stole from you. Before I forget, the envelope on his desk, tantalizingly out of each, contains his favorite pistol.” I smiled and dipped my head again. “We must go now and leave you to your business.”

He returned the bow. We loaded up and got the hell out of there. This time I rode with the four team. “That was certainly interesting.”

I forgot all the team members were listening. Dead silence reigned for a few seconds and this incredible creature named Caralyn Zhou Thomas started to giggle. Giggling is contagious and the malady swept both cars, becoming full blown roaring laughter.

Laura fussed. “Will you people shut up? I can’t drive!” Which helped not at all.

We were above 14th Street before any substantive conversation could happen.

“Norm, spot any tails?”

“No. I think we’re clear. Mark caught them off guard. Mr. Chin looked as if he was just glad we were gone.”

“Mark, do you know who you just treated as an equal? Was that wise? Mr. Chin does not recognize equals. And make no mistake, that is how he understood it.”

“As I understand it, Mrs. Thomas, Chin is maybe the most powerful Triad man in New York. And that is exactly what I wanted him to believe, that we were equals.” I grinned. “Look at it from my point of view. We strolled in, uninvited, to take care of business as if we had every right. That is precisely what we did. I sent him a courtesy message this morning, telling him, not asking his permission, what we were going to do and when. I assured him this was a personal matter, not an incursion or challenge to his authority. But we could do this thing and would. We were not at cross-purposes and shared many goals. For his sufferance and patience, I offered Mr. Sun’s head on a stick.”

Soo’s eyes got very big. She should have been laughing. “I think you have made a serious error in judgment.”

“He saw us move in, do what we said, no more. I presented him the promised bread and butter gift, apologized for my rudeness and left him to his business. So what’s the problem? If we had just roared in, Mr. Chin would have been very offended and felt obligated to protect his turf. We would have been in deep poop, going up against two armies on their home court.”

“Leah and Laura said we could trust you, Mark. You have proven that. But you are a very dangerous and irresponsible man.”

“Mrs. Thomas, it was imperative we claim the high ground first. It would not have worked otherwise. I’m sure we could have fought our way out, but at too high a cost. Saving a life should not cost more lives. Now he knows that a powerful new player is in the game. Previously unknown. We will remain a mystery, because we have no history to investigate.” I laughed, “He probably thinks the CIA paid a visit to a common enemy. Then there is the fact that the information I gave him was not available even to his organization. He will hesitate to make waves. We are a hornet’s nest he will not want to rattle. The Triad is strong. The nameless, scary people, that would be us, are as strong and have little regard for constitutional rights as far as criminals are concerned.”

“But still, Mark it was an impetuous move against a strong enemy.”

“Stop the car, Laura, now!”

Laura shuttered and pulled to the curb. What was Soo doing? she thought.

I rounded on Soo Thomas. “What exactly is your fucking problem, you ungrateful bitch? I spend $25,000 of my own damn money to rescue a friend of my housekeeper’s daughter and her mother from a short and miserable life of pain and rape. I go into extreme danger with my associates, risking my life and theirs, and thanks to careful planning and research, we all got out without a scratch. All to have you decide I was unwise?”

I was in full Voice and pissed, “And there you sit, safe and free, thanks to the judgment you have questioned for the third and last time. But for my bad judgment your daughter would be on the floor taking a fat greasy dick up her ass, screaming in pain. And you might be next. Again and again until the day your miserable fucking life ended. Or maybe not...”

Caralyn blanched and stared at her mother. “Is this true? Are the other things true, too?”

I got right in Soo’s face. “Clearly, that is the fate you would have preferred for your daughter. Tell me this, Mrs. Thomas, if you suspected the bastard was going to collect his pound of flesh so soon, why didn’t you tell Caralyn to make a run for it? She would have had ample opportunity to seek help. All you had to do was give her a chance.”

“But, sir, you don’t...”

“What? Don’t understand she was another sacrificial pawn in your misbegotten plan to save your own miserable skin? That she is a constant reminder of your husband’s fate? Or were you getting a piece of the selling price? Were you oppressed or complicit?”

She started to speak. I shut her down. “Don’t answer. I’m sure I won’t like any excuse you offer. One more word from you and I will take you to Brooklyn and dump your naked ass in front of the nastiest whorehouse the Russian Mafia operates. And I will not look back. Has your opinion of my judgment improved? Give me your damn earpiece.”

I turned my back on her and called Amy. “I need you to go to my office and create a set of documents identical to the ones Dr. Martin made for her daughter. Leave all the blanks blank. Are any of the attorneys there? How did the Eve mission go? Did we get her out of that hellhole she was in?”

“The blank documents will be ready in five minutes. I made a standard template this morning. Your lawyer and the Daniels associate are still here. Eve’s affair went flawlessly. David with his notary stamp is five minutes out. When will you arrive? Were you successful?”

“Twenty minutes maybe. The mission was perfect, with problems popping up afterwards. Look in my desk, get the big envelope labeled ‘team’ and hold it in the conference room. I’ll explain later.”

Before we resumed the trip, I changed cars.

“That was pretty harsh, boss.” The leader of six team said. Everyone except Soo Thomas could listen, including Caralyn.

“It was gentler than you think. She more or less confirmed a bit of eyewitness testimony given under oath, but omitted from the final accident report and investigation. Suffice to say she is no saint. I’ll deal with her new reality at home.”

I fumed for a couple for minutes before I recaged the beast. “Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for my outburst, but not for what I said. In practice, it changes nothing. I still want to make sure Soo and Caralyn are in a safe place. It is merely more difficult to insure. And please be nearby for the rest of the day. I may need your less forceful services.”

We finally arrived and all of the principals were in place. Within an hour, I had three new ‘daughters’, Diane and the Baxter twins. David, proving his worth, had executed the documents in Amy’s name. Eve was now Ellie’s sister. All the attorneys reviewed the girls’ histories, and after obtaining affidavits from each girl, signed off on the arrangements.

“Thank you for your services, you have helped place these young women in a much safer and healthy place. Some of you are merely completing old business and have been compensated. For some of you, this is new business. Bill me at your standard rates. Please invoice me if there are any additional expenses incurred, filing fees or travel expenses. Even you, Mr. Rivers. Travel time, house calls and notary fees; everything must be totally above board. No freebies.” I set the rules. “If this cross discipline, live-in educational trial is to succeed, I want to start with a solid accounting base.” I grinned, “All I ask is that you register the girls’ new status in Suffolk, Queens and Kings Counties, to spread the info around.”

All the representatives shook hands and began to leave. “Albert, David and Laura, will you please stay for a while? We have one more bit of business to conclude.”

I had a thought, “Amy, please have the Thomas’ baggage brought into the office, please.”

They agreed, Amy offered drinks, and I escorted Soo Thomas into my inner office. I urged her to sit at the conference table. I took the laptop out of the briefcase and scrolled to the result page I remembered, sending a searchbot specifically keyed to this particular item.

The answers came back quickly. “Mrs. Thomas, we have a lot to talk about. First, to insure we understand one another, please read this page.” I turned the screen to her and waited. She finished and returned my stare.

“Good. It is clear your loyalty lies with Mr. Sun yat Fong. You were at least an accomplice in the accident involving Robert Thomas, your ticket to New York and out of Taiwan. His survival prevented you from collecting his life insurance and starting anew with Mr. Sun. You also appear to be involved in his ambitious scheme to carve a niche in Mr. Chin’s territory. You may even have arranged the auction of Caralyn, who is a constant reminder of the honorable man you used and betrayed. And your teary performance for Laura was outstanding.”

“And what do you plan to do about it. I am not powerless here. You have arranged the death of Mr. Sun, but I still have friends.” She glared. “I will not be stopped.”

I smiled. “There you are incorrect, Mrs. Thomas. You see, Sun did not return the loyalty. He kept a detailed and provable record of your actions from the day you came back into his life. You were just another tool. In addition, you were set up to be the scapegoat if his sorry plans failed.”

“You lie!”

I showed her a piece of paper. “Chin did not get all Sun’s personal files. For instance, he doesn’t know several people will mail several documents to him should something unfortunate happen to Mr. Sun and you should take over his enterprises. Sun, not very good at a lot of things, did understand revenge and insurance. I suspect that if your name is casually mentioned in association with his downfall, those letters will be mailed. And, no, I can’t stop it if I wanted to.”

That got her attention.

“Have you seen the police and detective movies where the good guys threaten to plant a rumor that a given person betrayed his gang and then set him free? It does not go well for that person.” I smiled again. “You were seen leaving voluntarily with the very people who destroyed Mr. Sun and a few dozen of his soldiers. What will the neighbors think?”

Soo Zhou Thomas had no more cards to play.

“Let me add it up for you. Your return to Chinatown will trigger the ‘insurance policy’. The Triad will make it a point to find you. Otherwise they won’t think you important but will be aware you exist. You are now known as an informer and will never be trusted in your community again, thanks to your ride in our SUV. Mr. Chin has the list of auction bidders who bypassed his authority to deal directly with a renegade in his midst. Perhaps, when your name comes up as the contact, he will suppose you did it under duress. You can hope, at least.”

Again, I let her stew.

“And now I will tell you how we will go forward. You will happily fill in this form, surrendering all parental rights to me so I can enroll Caralyn in the dorm with her friends and keep her safe and sound. In return, you get your passport, citizenship papers and this prepaid debit card worth $50,000.00 to help you find a remote community where you can put your veterinary training to good use.”

“You would do this for me after everything?”

“You are not a good person and a horrible mother. That we know absolutely. But I promised myself to do this before recent revelations. I don’t break promises and, unlike you, I find murder unpleasant. However, this is less about making you safe than about making you go away. That you have a chance to get a new start is your luck. You still have to live with your demons and sins.”

Handing her the forms, I continued, “I am going to call in the lawyer, notary and Laura Belkin as the witness. Fill in the blanks; swear that is in the best interests of all parties involved and sign. You will say your good byes to Laura and Caralyn, collect your things and leave. If I ever see or hear of you again, all bets are off. Are we agreed?”

“Yes. Your terms are more than generous. I don’t like the yellow-haired freak of a girl anyway. It will be as you say.”

“Be aware, I am in the business of uncovering information. I will know if you attempt to deceive. Do not waste this gift.”

I went to the door and called, “Mrs. Thomas and I have reached an agreement which will insure Caralyn’s future security and her own safety. That includes Mrs. Thomas going into the best version of the Witness Protection Plan I can arrange and surrendering all her parental rights to me. I am giving Mrs. Thomas enough money to begin a new life elsewhere and she has agreed that Caralyn’s best interests are served by remaining here under my roof with her classmates.”

I added, “I guarantee her tuition at Bingham-Hampton Academy and will start a college fund. Soo will sign over the ownership of the medallion as the eventual widow and heir to Mr. Thomas’ belongings.”

Laura asked a few questions but Caralyn was strangely silent. My attorney, Albert Gonzales, did his due diligence, and I was the guardian of one Caralyn Zhou Thomas.

I gave Soo her papers and she packed one bag with the clothes and toiletries from her apartment. I kept her phone. Laura had insisted they take bags now rather than come back later. A decision which paid off now. I called a car service and prepaid a trip to the departures terminal at LaGuardia.

The good byes were brief and insincere between mother and daughter.

None of us ever heard from her again. Part of me hopes she turned her life around. Part of me doesn’t give a damn.

David and Albert joked around about my house looking like a Bar Association convention today. I invited them to leave and stop lowering my property values. They made fun of me and finally left to do the filings. I paid Laura and explained the extra five grand was for the SUVs and dry-cleaning. “If there is any left, bend an elbow and think of Bob Thomas. He and Caralyn are the only innocents in this distasteful morass.”

We departed as friends. No one was left in the inner office except Caralyn, Amy and me.

“Amy, what is the status of the orders coming from the Marks Brothers? Did Ellie make any progress on the school supplies? And did the twins convince Diane to bankroll a trip to Victoria’s Secret for dancewear?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.