Business as Unusual
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

The girls arrived just as Amy was pulling Ellie’s pale green panties up. All four were surprised for no less than a million reasons. Taking immediate control of the conversation, I spoke first. “Amy has given up the right to cover her tits, partly in solidarity with her sister so that she will not be the only girl showing her boobs. Which, by the way, are quite nice. And partly because the spanking was not enough for her to feel properly chastised for several errors of judgment in the office.”

I added, “She is wearing Ellie’s panties because hers were wet and Ellie’s were convenient. It not as if she will have any use for them or anything else for the foreseeable future. I’m getting fond of watching her little ass flex as she walks around the house. She has probably done things lately that tempt me to require her to earn her clothes each and every day, naked being the default. And there is the ‘ease of access’ thing.”

“But, wouldn’t that mean you would have to be more creative whenever Ellie goes astray?” Jenny asked, ever so helpful. Leah began to giggle. “She seems enjoy the rewards of bad behavior.”

“Jenny, corporal punishment is always an option. Isn’t it so, Amy?”

“Yes, sir. It is most definitely an option, though Ellie might see it as a reward instead of a penalty.” Amy was still flush with the classical ‘well fucked’ look. “I can certainly sympathize with that opinion, too. But a nice fanny warming is not the only alternative.”

“Will you excuse Amy and I, Mark? We really need to have a private ‘sister’ talk.”

“No problem at all, dear.” I responded, “Just be back in thirty minutes or so. We need to start dinner soon. I will have a chat with your friends while we wait.”

Ellie pretty much dragged the still shaky Amy down to the second story workspace, whispering furiously. I laughed at the girls as they left and turned to look at the two guests.

“I assume Ellie brought you two up to speed on the reason she is naked. What do you think about it?” I used my bossy voice, “Do you think it is fair and appropriate?”

Leah answered for the two of them. “We were really shocked when we saw Amy but she seemed to be almost OK with it. We were totally blown away when we saw Ellie, but after she explained how she was aware of the penalty, but broke the rules repeatedly anyway, she had to accept the nakedness and admit to herself that she had earned the resulting exposure.”

Jenny added, “We thought it a little edgy, but if she was OK with it and not in a real bad situation, we were OK with it. Ellie said that it was really embarrassing at first, but it was a result of her extreme tease: You gave her what she really wanted.”

“What did she find out about what she wanted? Did she tell you?”

“Ellie wanted to find out if she was pretty enough to interest and excite a man like you, but never expected you to call her bluff. You did and did not allow her to back down. She did not anticipate being naked for days, but it was an ‘OK’ kind of weird as long as you let her know that you liked what you saw. She told Jenny and I that it made her a little hot when you touched her.”

“Shush up. Ellie asked us not to say that!”

“And that included the part about getting what she wanted.”

“Well now. I assume you have accepted the rules of my house. Your completely transparent gowns tell me you are imposing the penalty on yourselves for deceiving your friend by omission, first thing. Or, and most likely, you secretly wanted to show me your sweet naked titties. Are you gymnasts because of what the tight leotards reveal? Again, can you imagine a sweet girl like Ellie turning either of you away for any reason?”

“We know she never would and she proved it when she invited us to stay over despite being seen naked. Ellie is a true friend. We own her an apology and part of that must be our now obvious willingness to share her embarrassment.” Leah whispered. “This is so strange. Jenny and I are allowing ourselves to show our nearly naked bodies to a man we have known for less than two hours because we need to, and it is our choice.”

“And worse than the unnecessary little surprise at the door, you have revealed something said in confidence. It doesn’t matter that her arousal was quite evident and that anyone with eyes and a functioning nose could tell how crazy excited she was.” I stared them into silence. “What matters is that you spilled a secret.”

“We’ll apologize for that, too.” Jenny said with a tremble. “And will tell her why we agreed to wear these clothes.”

“Of course you’ll come clean. I will accept no less. But you will give me your pajama tops now as the price you know you want to pay for the indiscretion. They are not really covering anything I haven’t been appreciating since you entered the room.” Again with the bossy voice. “You will wear nothing but the panties until you are ready to go home, starting now. The gowns please, now. Bring them to me and let me look at you.”

As I expected, both girls crossed the room quickly, shed the not-there tops, gave them to me and waited for my approval. Approval involved touching and stroking every inch of their bodies. “Your blushes say one thing and your rock hard nipples and your damp cunts say another. Are you embarrassed and terribly excited at your voluntary nakedness? Can you feel me look at your delightful titties? You must be a full cup size larger than Ellie and Amy, but your boobs are every bit as firm and high as theirs, they magically defy gravity. Quite wonderful. When you are in my house, show them to me proudly.”

“Yes sir. I am happy you like them. I understand now what Ellie meant when she said being naked for you made her very hot. If you were to touch my pussy again, I would come just like Amy.”

I instantly obliged and she exploded with a scream. So did Leah when I gave her equal treatment.

“I leave you hussies alone with my hunky housemate for a few minutes and find you nearly nude, talking dirty and coming like a crazy girl on his hand.” Ellie giggled. “I accept your apologies. I know what it’s like to talk to Mark. You hold nothing back.”

“You might as well give up the panties, girls. You kinda gave up on the dry and clean idea as soon as you came into the room.” Amy smiled. “You want to be naked and, as has been said, ‘tis a job best done quickly.”

“I thought that was a veiled reference to breaking in a virgin.” Leah countered.

“It is and I can testify that the statement is true. Give me the panties so I can put them in the washer with the others.” Jenny and Leah removed the underthings and gave them to my grinning accomplice. Amy was becoming very accomplished at talking girls out of their clothes. That girl was far and away the best assistant ever hired, by anyone, anywhere.

“This means that if you overlook another rule, Sir will have to be ‘creative’, as you suggested, in order to reinforce the lesson to be learned.” She smiled broadly as she said, “Sir does creative very well.”

I wondered how long it would take the girls to read between the lines.

“Do those gravity-defying boobs really throw your balance off that much?” I asked Leah, encouraging her to be aware I was inspecting her charms and making her talk about the same.

“They change the center of gravity a lot. They make me tip forward when I land a complicated combination on the vault, and the balance beam is murder.”

“The worst is the floor exercises. Every routine is a challenge, my boobs seem to move independently of the rest of my body and the judges spend more time watching them than watching the rest of the performance.” Jenny complained, “And gravity gets her revenge when I try to stick a landing on any apparatus. Seems my tits are all gravity can pay attention to, just like the judges.”

“So, Sir Isaac Newton was right. ‘Boobs in motion tend to stay in motion until acted upon by an outside force.’ In your cases, that outside force would be your sense of balance, the floor or my hands.” I laughed. “The laws of thermodynamics ain’t what they used to be.”

“How about, ‘any fanny in motion tends to travel in a straight line unless acted upon by an external force’, contravening the very fabric of gymnastics and fascinating disciplinarians the world over.” Amy started to chuckle, continuing the metaphor, “Plus, ‘any action by a titty is accompanied by an equal and opposite reaction by the tushie.’”

I concluded that this silliness could go on for hours once they exhausted Newton and moved on to other lists to misquote. They would mangle the five simple machines (Western spiral as an inclined plane or the Cowboy Screw) and create ‘the top ten things you do not want to overhear in your sex therapist’s waiting room’. (#7: Does anyone know the number for 9-1-1?... #6: Who knew it was that contagious?)

They were having too much fun to interrupt, so I slipped out, called ‘Mariner’s Bounty’, and ordered six extra large Fisherman’s Platters with a side order of scallops. I prepaid by debit card. The voice said they could deliver in a half hour, tops. After a quick shower and a change of shorts, I went down to the street level and waited for the food. The insulated cartons were opened, and the food ready to serve up before the four girls knew I was gone.

“Girls! Trot your tits to the kitchen. Supper is served.” I called, “Ellie get some towels to sit on so your drippy twats won’t get the chairs wet. It can’t be comfortable sitting in a puddle.”

We proceeded to eat ourselves into a lightly fried coma. Damn, I love my life.

“Ladies, we have a few bits of interest to go over. Other than the bits jiggling in front of me. First, Leah and Jenny need to extend the sleepover until next weekend. Call your parents. Tell them you want to give them a little summer break, too. Let them know you are staying with a classmate in an extremely secure brownstone on Amsterdam Avenue near Lincoln Center. Keep your phones and the GPS locators on so they will know you are safe. And that you want them to know.”

I continued the instruction, “Amy will promise to buy you whatever you need. They don’t have to worry about you getting home to pack more clothes. She will send receipts so they can reimburse us if they think it necessary. You won’t need much. Let them know you can borrow most of what you need from Ellie. She has more than she needs, anyway. Give them our house number and address so they can call back to confirm the invitation.”

Leah spoke first, not thinking to question the plan, “I have to wait until Saturday afternoon before Mom is available. I can send her a text with the details. It should simplify her schedule. She wanted to fly out to meet Dad in Seattle except I had to be in the city for practice. She will be cool.”

Jenny was already dialing. Her parents were delighted to have some couple time together, starting now. Her Dad gave her a credit card number to order whatever she needed online with overnight delivery if the outlet was not in the city, same day if she could arrange it.

That was quick. They were doing the legwork to stay topless and maybe more for the week. Self-created and voluntarily extended embarrassment?

When Jenny mentioned the address, her parents recognized Zephyr Systems immediately. Her Dad had talked to the people at Brooklyn Community Bank and liked what he heard. I would hear from them when they returned from Nova Scotia.

Mrs. Daniels took the phone. “Don’t get weirded out, Jenny, but we are traveling outside of the country and things happen. Text me the full names of Mr. Allyn and Ellie’s sister. We will have guardianship papers and a medical power of attorney drawn up and signed before we leave. You sound happy there and we wouldn’t want you to be in a bad place if the unspeakable happens. You are the sole beneficiary of our estate and Mr. Allyn can help you set up a trust fund.”

“MOM!”

“Settle down, missy. This means that we want you to be safe and secure if we aren’t around to take care of our only kid. There is no plan to run away to Katmandu, nor do we intend to disappear into the wilds of Cape Breton. We do love you, make no mistake about that.” Her mom laughed. “Even if we have to do so from Canberra.”

“MOM! You turn your GPS feature on right this minute! And look both ways twice before crossing the darn street or dogsled trail or psychic tollroad or whatever.” The girl giggled back. “I love you too, but I may stay here all summer. So, there!”

They talked family stuff for a little while longer, then disconnected. “That was more intense than I thought it would be.”

“It means they always have your welfare in their hearts, Jenny. They seem to be nice people.” I gave her a hug. “Good thing, too. Living here all summer could cost someone a lot.”

“You are lucky. Some parents, who shall not be named, couldn’t care less about their kids.” Amy said sadly, “We were an unwelcome chore as far as they were concerned at best, and in danger of abuse at worse. We were lucky to be abandoned as it turned out.”

Ellie added, “Even luckier to wind up here. Considering how crummy our lives could have been, running around naked is a piece of cake.”

That earned her a hug. I earned a wiggle.

“Speaking of cake, do we have dessert?” Leah, insightful girl that she was, lightened the somber mood.

I smiled. “I can make Pop Tarts© a la mode as fast as the toaster can toast.”

“Hold it!” Amy interjected. “This table has to be cleared, the leftovers bagged and put away, and the dishes have to be washed before we mess up more. Dessert will have to wait.”

“While you take care of this, I’m going to the office to run checks on the customers’ systems. When you’re done, come down to help straighten the office if I’m not finished. Amy and I left it in disarray.” Let them mull that one over!

Actually, the desk and chair took all of two minutes to wipe and dry. Ellie or Amy could replace the towels later. After setting some automatic service programs, I sent the results to a tablet computer. Me and the tablet headed for the basement.

Basement? Every building in Manhattan has a basement and the one I bought was no exception. The lower room measured 112’x60’, 12 feet longer than the structure, the extra length under the sidewalk to accommodate the old freight elevator. It operated with a series of heavy steel cables and pulleys, driven by a monster of a 220-volt motor. The top of the car was the heavy steel plate people walked on when they passed the north corner of my building. Some clever flanges sealed the opening and it had never leaked.

The HVAC plant and water heater were installed in the area beside the elevator machinery, vented through a small grid at the other corner of the front façade. A nice half-bath was on the other side with a clear glass shower stall large enough for regular sized people.

I have no idea what they loaded in and out, but the platform was 12’x10’, with neither a front nor a rear wall. The sides supported the top plate which was easily ¾” thick, reinforced by more steel bars on 12” centers. You could park a bulldozer on it safely. The geared motor could lift several tons.

Currently, part of the basement was my indoor workout space. Two universal gyms, a decent weight bench and a treadmill were the major appliances. A bunch of your basic standard mats hung from one wall and a freestanding, adjustable chinning bar stood in the middle, near an ancient dining room table big enough for the eight leather-upholstered chairs. Charlemagne and his staff would have appreciated the suite.

All of this was in the front, or west-facing end of the room and did not take up that much space.

The rear, past the stairs, was an entirely different story. The previous tenants were into some strange scenes. A finely crafted St. Andrew’s cross, a pommel horse lacking the normal handles, a polished chrome stripper’s pole on a largish platform and an ingenious open square frame on wheels, complete with padded hand and ankle cuffs on rather attractive, adjustable chains attached to each corner. I suspect a person restrained to the device became the flesh and blood version of a Vitruvian Man or Woman, accessible from either side. It included a movable set of shallow stair steps, apparently to center the participant in the square. Quite sturdy construction with an anodized black color scheme. Maybe a little terrifying, too.

I think the big wooden St. Andrew’s cross was kept around for old-fashioned traditionalists. A huge cabinet contained the usual set of rather expensive accessories a discriminating modern young dungeon master might expect. At least everything was clean and nicely maintained.

Why it all was left behind is anyone’s guess. Was it unneeded extra stuff they forgot about? Maybe they got bored and picked up a new hobby? (I can hear the conversation now: ‘Oh, Madge, this BDSM scene is getting stale. Nobody wants to come over for dinner and canasta anymore. Perhaps we should learn basket weaving or Chinese? About that old stuff, do you think someone on eBay would bid on it?’) Or they got arrested. I don’t want to know.

Like I said, it was all here when I bought the building and it was too much of a bother to have it removed. I can imagine what the neighbors would say when a bunch of serious bondage equipment rose out of a hole in the sidewalk near Lincoln Center. I don’t think they would suspect a revival of the “Marquis de Sade’ was being mounted at Alice Tully Hall, but the customer service department at Zephyr Computer Systems would get some major respect. Being ‘put on hold’ would be redefined. I would never be accused of out-sourcing the Complaint Dept.

All that aside, I wanted to get back into my sadly neglected exercise regimen. And the gymnasts needed a place to stay in shape. They could form their own opinions about the stuff in the rear. The image of naked tiny girls on the stripper’s pole did have a special appeal. Stage lights and a good sound system weren’t all that expensive.

I turned on the lights and went back upstairs just before the four girls came down to check on me. The maintenance bots revealed no problems, but I left them running anyway. My tablet would scream and shout if anything developed in the real world. My life was proof that you never know what might happen on a Friday night.

Amy came down to let me know the dining area and kitchen were squared away. “Get the others and come back. I have a surprise for you.” I asked, “Ever wonder what was behind the door under the stairs?”

“Not really. It is locked so I assumed it to be access to a dirty basement. Why look for something else to clean?” She grinned. “If you wanted us to know, you would tell us. Is the desk sticky?”

“I cleaned the office, already. We didn’t make as big a mess as I thought. Probably get better with practice.” I grinned back. “Tell Jenny to bring her card number. Get some towels for sitting and bathing. Meet me in the basement.” Amy raised an eyebrow and went back up to collect the girls. I got a real laptop and went back down to wait at the table.

The girls spotted the workout equipment first and squealed in delight. When they saw the rear, the squeals turned to weird gasps of indeterminate emotional content. Could have meant curiosity, fear, yearning, lust or any combination of those and others. Time would tell. “Ladies, take a seat. Remember the towels. I’ll tell you what there is to know.”

“No problem with the towel. Who knows what has dripped on the chairs.” Leah quipped.

“Is this stuff yours?” Jenny wanted to know.

“Some on purpose and some by default, but ‘yes’. The exercise equipment I bought to stay in shape in the winter. You are welcome to use it any time you want. The rest was here when I moved in.” I followed with my assumptions of the origins, uses and the reasons I left it in place.

“Have you ever used any of this stuff?” Ellie was wide-eyed and her cheeks starting to redden. The ones on her face, that is.

“The elevator and the gym gear. Not the other equipment, though I know how. The cabinet has all the toys to operate a proper dungeon, and more.” With a cheesy Groucho grin, I added, “It is all clean, like none of the stuff has never been used. I can assure you it will work as advertised.”

“Will it hurt?” Amy panted softly. Curious.

“Not so much if you start with lighter weights and get one of the others to be your spotter. Then increase the repetitions a little each day as it gets easier. Other than fatigue, it is relatively painless.”

“Sir. You know what I mean.” Curiouser. Of course I did. I wanted her to say it.

“Oh, that other stuff? I suppose you get what you want or can take. Seldom are you the one who gets to decide.” I shrugged. “Of course, you decide whether or not to put yourself under another person’s control and trust them to honor your safe word.”

Ellie asked, “What’s a safe word?”

“A signal to stop right then. It has to be something neither of you will forget, but something not likely to be said casually in normal conversation.” I answered. “One syllable words are good.”

“So, if I said ‘smurf’, you would stop?” She continued.

“If that was the agreed upon safe word, yes.” I raised my eyebrows again. “What are you not saying, Ellie?”

In a shyly excited voice, she said, “I want to see what it feels like to be sort of helpless in the frame thing.”

“Helpless doesn’t come in degrees. And then what?”

Quietly, almost too softly to hear, Ellie whispered, “Maybe see the stuff in the cabinet. Just to find out how you would use it.”

“You really mean how I will use it on you, don’t you?” She was silent. “Answer me!”

“I guess, maybe. Will use it.”

I did not see that coming so soon. From Amy, perhaps, but not her little sister. The votes were still out on the other two. I began to think they would be bent over the spanking horse before long.

I glanced at Amy. She merely nodded approval with a tiny smile.

Taking Ellie’s hand, I led her back to the dark device, placing her at what I thought of as the proper height. Before cuffing her wrists to the top corners, I confirmed the safe word.

“Smurf?”

“Yes. Smurf.”

“Remember, dear. You don’t have to prove anything to me. Don’t be stubborn and get a dislocated shoulder hanging there.”

“Yes, Sir. I won’t be dumb.”

I spread and cuffed her arms, adjusting the tension on the chains until the weight was off her feet, moved the steps and did the same to her ankles. Ellie was now suspended, spread eagled in mid-air, her entire body exposed, helpless and available. Now for the cabinet behind her back.

The three other girls were rapt, lightly touching themselves.

I chose a medium sized soft velvet cat-o-nine and a blindfold to start. It shouldn’t hurt too much if used with moderate force, but the whiplash effect would sting. If necessary, I could make it quite painful or switch to a leather cat or a cane. Other choices were various clips, clamps, dildoes and other less pleasant items. Really, what use was a safe word if the person had a gag? That was way too hardcore for tonight. Actually, way too hardcore for any time.

Ellie shivered when I put the blinders on from the rear. Her nipples got pebble hard as I caressed and fondled her body everywhere except her tits and pussy. She began to pant.

I brought the velvet cat to bear on the back of her thighs, the tips wrapping around and barely missing her mound. The next strike was to her back, the tips actually whipping her right nipple. She hissed loudly and her hips jerked back.

I moved to the other side and stepped far enough away to prevent the wrap around and gave her several whips, spread all over, from the back of her knees to her shoulders. She began to moan as her body twisted and squirmed.

Stepping in front of her, I repeated the series on her boobs and stomach, striking randomly from either side, hard and soft. Then after a tantalizing wait, I hit her nipples hard from the front, letting the tips whip her tips very hard.

Ellie came on the fourth stroke and again when I targeted her pussy. I let her spasms slow before I swung upward, between her legs so that the tips of the velvet strands impacted her soaking clit.

She screamed and flopped like a fish on a line. Leah and Jenny, frozen in place, were spellbound. Amy was using my tablet computer to make a recording.

I dropped the cat along with my shirt and shorts. With my extremely hard dick pushed down, I got close enough for it to slap Ellie’s pussy lips when I let it go and pulled her blindfold off. She moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit on me, drenching my steely cock with her gushing lubrication.

“Please hurry. Put it in me. Hurry.” She was pleading. “I need to know.”

I flexed my knees, lined up with her opening and stood up, driving my dick through her maidenhead and all the way to the top in one long, slow stroke. She began to fuck me using her arms and hips, creating an up and down, front to back rotation, which was incredible. That girl had stamina to spare. She must have fucked me for twenty minutes, non-stop.

Tight to start with, her cunt got tighter as her speed increased. When her motions became erratic, I pinched and twisted her nipples very hard and drilled deep enough to bang her clit against the base of my prick.

Ellie proved without a doubt that she was Amy’s younger clone. She arched her back as far as the chains allowed and froze in a huge seizure, stomach muscles rippling in synch with the vice grips in her pussy milking every drop possible out of my achingly pulsing cock, draining my balls dry. Her unblinking, saucer sized eyes saw something only she could see.

She went limp and I called out, “Amy, Leah, Jenny. Release the cuffs. Now!” They jumped into motion as I supported Ellie, easing the tension on her arms. Freed, she wrapped around me like a second skin, keeping my merely hard dick inside her still quivering cunt.

She remembered to breathe and, with her first breath, shouted, “Girls, you have got to let Mark do that to you. WOW! Oh My Fucking God, wow. I just knew I was going to die and come back and explode all over again!” All the while her hips kept up the fucking action. Before I could sit down, Ellie came again.

She finally stopped and I pulled out and set her on her towel. She started to giggle and laugh. “I found out what it felt like, that’s for damn sure. But I would not like it so much if it was with anyone else. In fact, I would hate it. I will never do that again anywhere but here, with Mark.”

“He nailed me to the office desk after Leah and Jenny went up to see Ellie. I saw stars and fireworks for an hour.” Amy laughed and admitted to the girls, “Sir will have to fuck me again on the horse. I don’t have your arm strength yet.”

“You were getting fucked while we were talking to Ellie?” Leah gasped. “We should have come back down to watch.”

“Yes, and thoroughly. And I was fucking him back just as hard. It was great. When Sir finished me off, I could barely walk. My bones were mush. Sir came so much and so hard, I could taste it!” Amy giggled, “The only reason I put on Ellie’s panties was because I was still dripping after Sir washed me out in the shower.”

“That was the most awesome thing I have ever seen, ever, in the history of ever!” Jenny was gushing from both ends. “What is that big wooden ‘X’?”

“That’s a St. Andrew’s cross. You are used on it a lot like the big square thing, but only from the side facing out. You can be restrained by the waist and have your punisher spread your legs wider. It also can rotate you horizontal so you can get fucked flat on your back and get your tits whipped at the same time.” Mark smiled, “You become very user friendly, since you cannot move at all.”

“I want to try the horse first but am not so sure about the spanking part.” Leah whispered. “I might want my first time to be in a real bed. “ Her cheesy grin came back. “Or not.”

“You’re a gymnast! You better be flexible.” Ellie giggled. “Mark’s not.”

“That is not something we have to think about immediately, sweetheart. No one will ever force you to do anything before you are ready.” I smiled at her. “I reserve the right to play with your tits and pussy whenever I wish. Maybe you will tell me then. I will know when you are ready before you do, just like Amy and Ellie. Or not.”

“Why did I have to bring my card number down?”

“So you girls can order more gym clothes and clean uniforms for gymnastics practice without having to go back to your houses. That is also the reason I brought the laptop with net access.” I took the tablet from Amy. “I use this device sometimes in the office. The video of Ellie’s debutant ball has to be totally erased after I burn it to a DVD. You four order the exercise togs and try to get them delivered before practice.”

“Will you show me on the TV upstairs?”

“In living color! I was going to explain the stuff in the rear after you ordered clothes appropriate for the universal gym, weight bench and treadmill. Then we got distracted.”

“Did we ever! Sorry about that, but I had to know what Amy knew and I had to know now.” She flashed her brightest smile, “I want to know how I looked, too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.