Trading Up
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2017 by Xalir

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28 - John Hooker has an enviable life. A beautiful wife, a career as an architect, a hobby as a part-time MMA fighter that pays for itself and a little more. He lives in sunny California and doesn't have a care in the world, until his wife drops a bombshell on him that spirals his life out of control. How will life look when the dust settles and what parts of his life will be forever ruined? Even he doesn't know.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Revenge   Slow  

“That’s her problem,” I commented lightly. “I made sure she knew about it and I’ll make sure she knows if I hear of him doing anything else that’ll piss her off.”

“Still looking out for my big sister?” Jane asked playfully.

“Maybe a little,” I admitted. “She’ll never be my wife again, but she’s going to be my sister-in-law. I don’t want to see someone take advantage of her. I’m not gonna lie though. It would bring a smile to my face to find out that she’d kicked him to the curb for lying to her. I’d be delirious if I managed to get a picture of him cheating on Barb. That would be magnificent.”

That got Doris laughing with evil thoughts about Barb reduced to a blubbering mess by the evidence of Brad cheating on her.

We all retreated into our own personal thoughts of how that revelation would turn out for Brad and Barb for a while.

“Doris?” Jane said sweetly, drawing her out of whatever dark fantasies she was having about Brad’s emotional ruin. “Did you notice how interested in John that lady cop was?”

That got my attention too. “What?!!?” I sputtered. “She ... What?!!? She was not! That’s ... Pfft! I was a suspect in the case, that’s all! Don’t you start. Sissy’s already rating all the women in the office to try and find someone to occupy my time once you go back to Chicago and Doris finds the house that she wants.”

“I think he’s starting to blush,” Doris said playfully. They were all against me. They finally laughed and took pity on me, starting the movie that they’d picked out before the cops had arrived. I found myself sitting on the couch with two very attentive ladies curled up on either side of me. Little Brad was curled up in his mother’s lap, but started to fade out pretty quickly and she put him to bed in his new room while we paused the movie.

When she got back, there was a more playful tone to the evening. She casually sat down and curled into my side, grabbing my arm and pulling it around her with a contented sigh. This had obviously been the best day of the last two years for her. She hadn’t had to see Brad, she hadn’t had to cry and she didn’t have to wonder what time he’d be home. The news that he’d gotten a punch in the face and we all had an alibi was icing on the cake.

I wrapped my arms around both of them and we cuddled in to watch something and surprisingly, Jane had picked Top Gun, since there was talk of a sequel in the works. We laughed at some of the haircuts from the 80s and had fun with the movie. I felt hands moving into my lap during the love scene and looked down to find out who owned them. Doris gave me a smile and went from stroking my cock to unzipping my jeans to fish it out.

I wondered if we shouldn’t have maybe picked a movie with a heavier emphasis on sex if she was going to keep this up, but she contented herself with lazily stroking my length, feeling my skin as much as she was trying to keep me stimulated. She was driving me crazy and she knew it. I could see the smile on her face and the twinkle in her eye as she resolutely watched the movie, like there was nothing abnormal going on.

Jane, watched the whole thing with amusement on her face as she divided her attention between the movie, my face and Doris’s hand. When the movie finally ended, I looked Doris in the eye and she smiled back. “Another movie?” she asked. “Or did you want to play a game or something?”

“Another two hours like that and You’ll have a mess to clean up,” I told her. “What game did you want to play?”

“Hide the salami,” she said with a grin. “Only we’re gonna hide it somewhere it’s never been. I think it’s time that you fucked my ass. I want you to have what Brad could never talk me into.”

With that, Jane bounced up off the couch and led the way back to our room, pausing long enough to shut off the TV. Doris got up to follow her and drew me to my feet by her grip on my cock with a playful smile.

By the time we reached the bedroom, Jane was already stripped and was digging out the lube. Doris turned and shoved her tongue into my mouth hungrily. The three of us hadn’t had sex last night by an unspoken agreement, but tonight was the first time that we’d consummate our new relationship. She pushed my jeans down over my hips and I started working on peeling her out of the leggings she’d been wearing for the work we’d been doing today.

Jane joined us quickly and stood behind Doris, lifting her shirt so that she could unhook her bra to move us along. We broke the kiss long enough to tear our clothes off. I pulled my shirt over my head and pushed my jeans and shorts the rest of the way down and off, hooking my socks with my thumbs and making them part of the pile. Doris had struggled out of her clothes just as quickly and she came back to me, pulling me against her and seeking out my mouth hungrily. Jane was sucking on her neck and she was loving the attention. She had two extremely attractive, athletic people making love to her and she was already charged up and raring to go.

The three of us moved toward the bed and we laid Doris down across it with her ass on the edge. She spread her legs, and looked up at me nervously. “I want this,” she told me. “I know we’ve talked about it, but I really do want it. Jane said she liked it.”

Jane took the lube and spread it all over Doris’s ass, kneeling beside the bed while I let my hands glide over Doris’s pale thighs, feeling her quiver with need and trepidation. I gazed into her eyes and smiled. “Relax,” I told her soothingly. “We’ll go slow and you’ll be fine.”

She nodded and then I felt Jane spreading lube over my cock and looked down at her. “Just like with me,” she told me. “No fingers to spread her open. Just be patient and go slow.”

I nodded and let her aim, resting the tip against Doris’s backdoor. I pushed forward with slow gentle pressure. “Just relax and let it happen,” I told her softly, stroking her body with my hands to encourage her.

She took a deep breath and then suddenly her resistance faded and I slipped inside, making her gasp. Her eyes were wide as she processed the feeling of being so intimately invaded. “Oh, wow!” she breathed.

Jane chuckled and got to her feet, giving me a kiss before she went to wash the lube from her hands. When she came back, she climbed on the bed with Doris and started kissing her while I slowly moved in and out with a steady gait. Jane whispered something to her that I didn’t catch and Doris bit her lip before nodding hesitantly. Jane grinned and kissed her again deeply before she got to her knees and swung one leg over Doris’s head to straddle her face, settling her pussy over her mouth, facing me.

She gave me an impish grin, making her look like a girl that was getting away with something naughty. If anything, I thought my cock might have swelled another inch inside Doris’s tight ass at the thought that she was doing two things she’d never done before. The dreamy look on Jane’s face told me that she was finding her way around Jane’s pussy without any problems.

Jane groaned and started to play with Doris’s huge breasts, teasing the nipples and pulling on them in obscene ways while she rolled her hips slowly, getting into what Doris was doing to her pussy. She leaned forward and I kissed her as we all fucked together. I put my hand on the back of Jane’s head and leaned back out of range, guiding her down to eat Doris’s pussy while I fucked her ass for the first time.

The room was filled with moans and slurping sounds and the gentle slapping sounds of my hips bouncing off Doris’s soft ass. Jane’s hair was tickling my stomach when I thrust forward. I was feeling like I was getting close and I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to last for much longer. Jane was making her cum and every time she did, her ass clamped down on me like a vice. I groaned myself and I was running my hands over Jane’s back, Doris’s thighs and reached between them to cup one of Jane’s small breasts in one hand and one of Doris’s massive ones in the other.

Jane stiffened suddenly and squealed through her own orgasm and she straightened up, looking into my eyes as Doris made her cum, blushing as she squirmed, riding Doris’s tongue. She looked so sexy in that moment. They both did. My attention was torn between her face and the sight of Doris’s breasts wobbling slightly in time with my fucking and it was all too much. I groaned and pounded my cock into her more firmly, racing the last few thrusts to my own orgasm, groaning and flexing every muscle in my body in tune with the pulses of my cock, splashing her bowels with my cum.

When my orgasm passed, I kept moving raggedly. The stimulation was too much for my oversensitive cock and I flinched as much as thrust for a few minutes more. Jane dismounted from Doris’s face and the pretty redhead looked up at us both with glazed eyes. Her cheeks and chin were wet with the proof of Jane’s orgasm and she licked her lips.

“Did I do okay?” she asked in a small voice, uncertain of herself even after Jane’s obvious approval.

“You did fantastic, Sweetheart!” Jane gushed encouragingly and leaned over her to kiss her deeply. “You’ll get even better with practice.” They grinned at each other, Jane in encouragement and Doris in pride. Brad had beaten her down so much that she needed the reassurance.

Jane bounded out of bed and into the bathroom, returning with a wad of toilet paper to help keep Doris from leaking on the way to the shower. I pulled out and the three of us made our way into the bathroom. The shower was cramped with three, but none of us were about to suggest that we separate even long enough to shower. We kissed and touched and washed each other until the bathroom was steamy and we started running out of hot water.

We dried off and returned to bed, the three of us piling in together. Doris was pensive, thinking about her experiences tonight. “I think I liked that,” she told us. “I’d never considered making love to a woman as being fulfilling, but I can see myself wanting to do it again.”

“Please do!” Jane giggled. I knew she’d only cum once, but that was an accomplishment for Doris’s first time trying it. “What did you think about the anal?”

“I liked that too,” she admitted. “I don’t think I’d want that all the time, but it wasn’t horrible. I’m also glad that it’s something I never did for my husband. I’m coming to understand that Brad was a very selfish lover.”

I shrugged and made a dismissive sound. “He’s Barb’s problem now,” I said lightly. “None of us have to really deal with him.”

Jane snorted in the dark. “You really believe that?” she asked skeptically. “He just finished trying to pin tonight on you. You think he’s gonna give up on causing trouble for you?”

“Probably not, but I’m gonna talk to Bert tomorrow about a restraining order,” I told her.

“That’s gonna make it hard for him to arrange visitation,” she pointed out, making Doris laugh bitterly.

“You think he’s going to make time for his son?” she asked in disgust. “More likely that he’ll jump for joy at being free of the two of us.”

The three of us curled up together and talked some more about it. Doris admitted that little Brad was probably better off if his father DID stay away from him. We settled down, chatting idly as we drifted off to sleep together.

Thursday was a bittersweet day for all of us. It was Jane’s last full day with us. She was driving home with her parents the following morning and flying out to Chicago on New Year’s Day after celebrating with her friends from high school. We spent the day with her parents, since I hadn’t had a chance to see them very much outside of the time with Barb. The six of us went out for lunch and then took a stroll down the Walk of Fame. We’d done that on past trips, but this time, Barb wasn’t with us and I was pushing little Brad in his stroller while we all walked along, pointing out different stars.

Arthur and I were lagging behind a little with Brad, while the three ladies ranged ahead, looking for their favorite stars on this stretch of the Walk.

“I’m sorry, John,” he said softly when they were out of range. “I know I’ve said it before, but seeing the changes in Barb since the divorce papers were served, I’ve gotten a new understanding of how things must have been.” He was quiet and subdued and, I think, troubled.

“This has been hard on all of us,” I told him in the same soft tone. “Even Barb has suffered for it. If she had her way, I’d have been supportive of the way she wanted things to go and maybe even enjoyed the ride. She’s felt like she was pulled in two directions for a long time. She didn’t want to lose either of us.”

He nodded. “Her lover isn’t going to get the ‘welcome to the family’ speech,” he assured me. “Part of that is for Jane, but part of it is because of the way he tore the two of you apart.”

I nodded and thanked him. It was the first time that the two of us had discussed things in private. “I loved Barb with all my heart,” I told him. “I know you’re worried about Jane and I getting involved so quickly, but I’ve had months to work through the worst of the pain and the depression. Jane’s not gonna get hurt. It’s not a rebound relationship. Partly, that’s what Doris and I are to each other. When she gets her home and the final divorce terms come in, she’ll move on with her life and Jane and I will move on with ours.”

That seemed to satisfy his anxiety a little and we spent the rest of the day as a family. Arthur and Janice went back to Barb’s for dinner and the four of us went home for the same.

That night, Doris kissed us both and then went to the guest room deliberately. It was Jane’s last night here and it was a silent message from her that it should be just the two of us.

We made love slowly that night. There wasn’t any frenzied fucking or pounding sex. I told her I was going to miss her with every caress of her body, every movement of my hips. I worshiped her and she returned my tenderness with her own. We finally stopped in the small hours of the morning, exhausted and sated, but dreading the moment when we’d have to say goodbye.

When the alarm went off, We both looked at each other and there was such love and sadness in her eyes, knowing that I wouldn’t be with her when she went to bed tonight, that I knew that we’d both be miserable.

Doris had made breakfast and brought it in to us. “Just stay where you are,” she told us. “I’ve got everything handled. You just savor the time you have left.”

We kissed and cuddled and fed each other and got up when we were done with breakfast. Jane was mostly packed, in that she was leaving some of her things here. Her red dress got hung in the closet, she left some of her casual clothes there and her new earrings. She told me that she’d wear the necklace, but the earrings were too flashy to wear every day. Her suitcase was actually mostly empty when her parents arrived around mid-morning, or it would have been, if she hadn’t decided to grab a few things from my wardrobe for her to wear while we were apart. We said a very tearful goodbye and I shook hands with Arthur. I got a hug from Janice and then another one from Jane before they had to go. Arthur wasn’t the fastest man behind the wheel, so they wouldn’t arrive home until dinnertime.

Doris took my hand and led me back inside. She’d gotten dressed in her gym clothes and slapped me on the ass. “Let’s go, Mr. Trainer,” she said with a smile. “We’ve all been slacking off this week, but you promised to get me in shape. Let’s get back to work.”

I smiled and went to get changed. She’d managed to find something to distract me from missing Jane for a little while, but I sent her a text, letting her know that Doris was dragging me off to the gym to work, so she’d know that I couldn’t really answer her all day.

I set her to work and alternated my time between hanging out with Brad and doing my own workout, while I kept an eye on Doris. We chatted through the day about anything and everything and paused to get lunch for the three of us. I called a halt to things in time for me to give Doris a massage before we got showered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.