Trading Up
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2017 by Xalir

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - John Hooker has an enviable life. A beautiful wife, a career as an architect, a hobby as a part-time MMA fighter that pays for itself and a little more. He lives in sunny California and doesn't have a care in the world, until his wife drops a bombshell on him that spirals his life out of control. How will life look when the dust settles and what parts of his life will be forever ruined? Even he doesn't know.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Revenge   Slow  

The next morning, we were up early and both of us decided to hit the gym before we braved the stores or did anything else. I kept an eye on her and found myself extremely aroused by watching her muscles work as she ran on the treadmill. I’d never really gotten that vibe from anyone at the gym before, but watching her body move, her muscles flex and relax as she ran, I found myself fascinated and quietly wishing she was naked.

She must have felt my gaze because she turned her head to look at me curiously. “What?” she asked. “My form off, Mr. Fitness Coach?”

“No,” I said. “I’ve just never been turned on by watching someone work out before,” I admitted.

“You’ve never had a gym fetish?” she asked, surprised. “I figured that was part of why you kept it up.”

“No,” I said, coming over to watch her more shamelessly, now that she knew I was doing it. “I always focused on my workout. It was my escape from everything else. I’ve never really looked at someone and wished they were working out naked before, so I could see all their muscles working. Never really wanted to have sweaty gym sex or taste someone’s skin after a long run. Today, though? Yeah, I think I’m loving this.”

She smirked and then peeled off her sports bra without missing a step, tossing it to one side as her small breasts jiggled, freed from their captivity. “You want me to take a break to get rid of the shorts?” she asked playfully.

“Fuck, yeah!” I enthused, stripping out of my own clothes. We might not even make it out of the house today. We had gifts for her parents, Doris, little Brad and even something for Barb, to avoid being assholes. Anything else could wait. Jane had already given me the greatest gift I’d ever had, in her love. I think she felt the same.

She paused her workout and slipped her shorts off, admiring my body as I admired hers. The two of us went back to our workouts, watching each other as closely as possible without losing focus on our workouts.

By the time she’d finished on the treadmill and I was off the stair-climber, we were both covered in sweat and drunk with lust. She came to me and jumped into my arms, her arms snaking around my neck as her legs wrapped around my waist. I caught her easily and my hands found the globes of her ass, holding her up and pulling her against me in a frenzied passion that she matched as she crushed her lips against mine, hunching her hips in an attempt to get my cock into her.

I moved my own hips against hers and missed once, twice and then I slid home into the tightest, wettest home my erection had ever known. She groaned and trembled, lowering herself onto my length slowly, savoring the feel of it sheathing in her body.

“Lean back a little and hold still!” she whispered in my ear and I backed up toward the wall, resting my shoulders against it obediently. She shocked me then as she started to work. She rolled her hips like she was riding the most obscene mechanical bull in the world. She worked her whole body, riding me in slow rocking motions that made me wish she had a Stetson to wave in the air as she performed the slow grind on me, mashing her clit against the base of my cock on each thrust.

She rode me to her heart’s content, like a cowgirl who was expecting to sit in the saddle all day. Both of us were moaning at this point and she was starting to slam her hips down with more urgency as she neared her first orgasm. I decided that she’d been in charge for too long and flexed my shoulders, pushing away from the wall and holding her steady with my hands on her ass again.

She was about to protest when I started pounding my hips rapidly. Her protest died on her lips and she screamed instead as I rammed into her hard and fast, our love-making turning primal and almost vicious. She was wailing like she was dying and her head was whipping back and forth, making her hair fly around my face in a blonde curtain as she thrashed in my arms, cumming again and again while we fucked.

I finally started to feel a dull ache in my lower back and decided we needed to change positions. “Stand up!” I panted and her legs unhooked from around me in a flash. I turned her around and slid back into her from behind, pulling her back against me as hard as I thrust into her. I was losing my mind from the sight of her ass slapping against my stomach while we fucked hard. She was turning red and screaming that she was cumming again as soon as I bottomed out. I wasn’t far away and I told her so.

A moment later, I felt the tension at the base of my cock as I tried to hold back the orgasm. “I’m gonna cum!” I told her and she pulled off my cock, dropping to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and told me she wanted me to cum on her face. She took my cock in both hands and pumped it fast, gazing up at me lovingly. That was all it took and I growled as the first ropes of cum startled her with their force. The first blast hit her cheek and splattered all over the side of her face and shoulder. She leaned back in shock from the impact, so the second one painted a long line from her nose, up into her hairline. The third, closed her eye with a direct hit that slowly dripped down her cheek thickly. She moved her face back and forth, making sure that she was liberally covered with cum before the torrent slowed to a trickle. She opened her mouth and sucked the tip gently to get the last few drops and then grinned up at me.

“Where’s your phone?” she asked.

“Upstairs,” I told her.

“Go get it,” she said impishly. “I’ll meet you at the top of the stairs and you can take my picture.”

We both laughed and a few moments later, I had a snapshot of her covered in her lover’s cum, a spiteful recreation of the shot I had of Barb coated in Essence of Douchebag. We decided to get showered and dressed to brave some of the stores for entertainment more than any urgent need to shop. I hadn’t bought her anything yet and she hadn’t shopped for me either, but we weren’t so focused on that. Yeah, right.

We went to the closest mall and separated to look for something for each other. I immediately hit the jewelry store and looked over their selection.

“Panic shopping?” the saleswoman asked me with a sympathetic smile.

I chuckled. “I wouldn’t call it panic shopping,” I said. “We just started seeing each other and I want to get her something special. It’s our first Christmas together, after all.”

Her smile broadened. “I’ll keep you away from the engagement rings then,” she assured me, “for now. What color eyes does she have?”

“Blue,” I said. “Bright, beautiful blue.”

She nodded and led me over to a display of jewelry in blue. “Sapphires would accent the color of her eyes nicely then,” she told me and after a look through the selection, I settled on a necklace and earring set that would be elegant and beautiful to compliment her own elegance and beauty. I used the joint account for the purchase and smirked a little at the thought of paying for this with Barb’s money.

Overall, it wasn’t a terribly expensive gift, but it was far more than we’d originally planned on doing for each other. As soon as she rang it up, I took it to the mall’s gift-wrapping booth and paid for the girls there to wrap it for me in support of their high-school basketball team. I thought that was fitting since Jane had played for her school. For the next while, I wandered from store to store, mostly watching the crowd and getting a feel for the holiday magic. There was a lot of energy in the air today with people eager to get the holiday started.

Jane and I met for lunch in the food court and she had a bag from a men’s clothing store. She looked at my empty hands curiously.

“Couldn’t find anything?” she asked with some disappointment that she tried hard not to show me.

“Are you kidding?” I asked her seriously. “I had your gift in twenty minutes flat. I could have gotten you something else, but I thought you’d get mad if I spent THAT much money on you.”

She smirked and nodded. “Took it out to the car, huh?”

I shrugged. “It’s safe,” I promised her.

We had a quick lunch while we people-watched and then we decided that we’d had enough of the public eye. We were going to Cecilia and Marty’s for dinner tonight and then we were going home to start our own celebrations. I was going to unwrap her and she was going to break me as soon as I was out of my original packaging.

We drove around for a bit and then I called Sissy to find out if they were up for company this early.

“You’re always welcome, Stud!” she told me with a tone of exasperation. “You know that.

“I try not to be a pushy guest,” I reminded her playfully. “Last time I was there, I brought dinner and had a meltdown in your kitchen.”

She chuckled at that. “Last time you were here, I gave you terrible news and helped put you back together.”

“Does that mean it’s your turn to provide dinner and a meltdown and I’m tagged for bad news and cleanup?” I asked her.

“No!” she said quickly. “I shudder to think what YOU could come up with for bad news. Let’s start a new tradition of pleasant visits.”

The three of us chuckled about that and agreed. “We’ll see you shortly then,” I promised. “Is there anything you want us to bring or anything you need picked up?”

“No, I think we’re good. Just bring your appetites,” she said lightly.

We already had their presents in the trunk and we were there in less than half an hour with the murder that was Christmas Eve traffic. Once the stores closed, everything would drop off to nothing as most of the people filtered off to the residential neighborhoods, but right now, the roads were a little frantic. We managed to get to Sissy’s place safely and breathed a sigh of relief.

We got out and retrieved our gifts for them from the trunk. We’d gotten Marty a good bottle of scotch and Sissy was getting a new jewelry box, which was also a subtle hint to Marty to fill it for her.

Marty answered the door and we were treated to the smells of Cecilia going all-out to cook a big dinner tonight. Tomorrow, they were spending the day with family and I thought they might both need the scotch after that, if their family was going to be anything like Jane’s was promising to be.

“Hey, it’s the lovebirds!” he grinned at us. Marty was a typical construction worker, turned foreman. He was big, beefy and was just starting to gain some of the refinement that would serve him well in the next stage of his career, but he was still a beer and bowling kind of guy at heart, even if he was going to be needing a set of golf clubs sooner than the new bowling ball that he was probably shopping for already.

“Hi, Marty,” I said and handed him the bag with their presents in it. “A little something for under the tree,” I explained. He smiled and showed us in. Their tree was a lot more like ours than like Barb’s and the whole room had a warm feel to it. They’d changed the furniture around a little to accommodate the tree and the rest of the decorations, but it hadn’t disrupted things too much.

He put the presents under the tree and then we went out to the kitchen, where Cecilia was cooking up a storm. She came and hugged us both and delivered kisses to cheeks before returning to her cooking.

“How was your morning?” she asked as she checked everything, satisfying herself that things were perfect.

“We discovered that John has a fetish for gym sex,” Jane told her brightly. “We also went shopping for a little while before we decided to drop in on you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.