Trading Up - Cover

Trading Up

Copyright© 2017 by Xalir

Chapter 23

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23 - John Hooker has an enviable life. A beautiful wife, a career as an architect, a hobby as a part-time MMA fighter that pays for itself and a little more. He lives in sunny California and doesn't have a care in the world, until his wife drops a bombshell on him that spirals his life out of control. How will life look when the dust settles and what parts of his life will be forever ruined? Even he doesn't know.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Revenge   Slow  

The next morning, we got up and showered with a minimum of fuss, made breakfast and lingered over coffee while we waited for Doris to text. “So are you really okay with what I’ve been up to with Doris?” I asked wanting to make sure before we started the day.

“Yeah,” she said simply. “You told me that it’s a revenge thing and not likely to keep up for long once the divorces are signed. Besides, I’m not gonna be totally without sex. I won’t see other guys, but my roommate and I sometimes sleep in one bed.” She shrugged dismissively. “She’s moving out here when we graduate. If you two hit it off, maybe we can all share the house.”

I nodded and kissed her lightly. “You think she’d go for that?” I asked. “I’m a guy, so I’m perfectly thrilled with the idea of a long-term threesome, but I’d want to know that we’re all good before I start rubbing my hands together with glee.”

She snorted in laughter at that. “Marcy’s hot, you’ll love her,” she said certainly. “Maybe I’ll bring her home with me for summer break.”

“This sounds like a way better arrangement than last summer,” I said seriously. “Even if she and I only work out as friends, I missed you last summer.”

She grinned at that and kissed me again before my phone chimed. Doris was ready and wanted me to come to her today. We’d discussed getting frisky in Brad’s bed in retaliation for what he’d done with Barb in mine. Jane and I got in the car, eager to start our day and have a chance to talk with Doris.

When we got there, she invited us in and we sat in the living room while little Brad played on the floor. Doris looked at the two of us and sighed. “Rats!” she said. “I’d been hoping for us to have sex in his bed before either of us found someone.”

Jane looked at me and then smirked at Doris. “Who said you couldn’t?” she asked leadingly.

Doris shook her head. “I wouldn’t do that,” she said firmly. “I know what it’s like to have my man cheat on me. I wouldn’t put another woman through that. You two were very love-struck at the party on Saturday.”

Jane shrugged. “John’s told me all about the two of you,” she confirmed. “He also said that you two decided that there was no real spark there. Sex for the two of you was about revenge and support. I’m cool with that. Barb may be my sister, but she’s also a self-centered cunt and she deserves way worse than what you’re doing. Hell! She deserves worse than losing her husband to her sister, but John doesn’t want to feed her to the animals at the zoo.”

“Jane’s not particularly pleased with Barb,” I said, slightly amused. “If she knew Brad a little better, she might feel the same about him.”

“I do feel the same,” she said. “I’d set him on fire if I thought you’d let me get away with it.”

Doris smiled at that. “I’d ask that you wait until he doesn’t have to pay child support,” she said lightly. “It’s occurred to me to douse him in lighter fluid once or twice. Sadly, he’s worth more alive until his son turns 18.”

Jane nodded. “I can respect that,” she said with a disappointed sigh. “My ex-sister, on the other hand, will likely be worth killing much sooner, since John didn’t get her pregnant.”

I thought the girls were getting a little carried away with the murder fantasies, but I didn’t tell them to stop. I had fond thoughts of putting Brad in the hospital and there’d been times that I’d been tempted to punch Barb in the face, but I kept those thoughts in neutral, since they didn’t do me any good.

Little Brad toddled over to me and wanted up, so I picked him up and set him in my lap to sit with the grown-ups while we talked. Both of the ladies took special note of how comfortable he was with me. Doris went and got her phone, snapping a picture of the two of us. Brad already knew that she was taking his picture, grinning wildly for her. I guessed that she’d been using it to take a lot of pictures of him over the past few days.

“I’m sending him that picture the day after I lock him out of the house,” she said with a smirk. She put her phone away and came back to talk some more. “So you’re really okay with him and me fooling around?” she asked Jane uncertainly.

Jane nodded. “It’s not like you’re doing it behind my back,” she said. “I go to college in Chicago, so I can’t exactly be here for him on a regular basis. I have someone I can fool around with back there and John has you for now.”

“You do? And John’s okay with that?” That seemed to startle her, given the situation she and I were just escaping from.

I nodded. “Jane’s talked to me about it and I’m totally fine with it.”

“My roommate and I sometimes get together,” Jane said. “She’s planning on moving to LA for work after graduation, so the three of us might stick together.”

“Oh! I thought you meant you had another man,” Doris admitted, blushing with embarrassment. “How does that work?”

“You’ve never been with a girl?” Jane asked.

Doris shook her head. “Only Brad and now John,” she admitted.

Jane’s eyes lit up like Christmas had come early. She got up and plopped herself in Doris’s lap, surprising her as she wrapped her arms around her neck. “If you want to know how it works with a woman, I’ll be happy to teach you. The three of us can have the hottest sex you ever dreamed of and it’s something you never did for your husband. I’m sure he would have loved to have you and another woman in a threesome.”

Her face darkened. “He used to ask me to have sex with his friends,” she confessed. “Never with another woman though.”

Jane grinned and kissed Doris on the cheek. “You up for an adventure?” she asked her seriously.

“What about Brad?” she asked, concerned about him.

“Would he be okay if we left him in his playpen for an hour or so and then took turns checking on him after that?” Jane asked her.

Doris nodded. “Maybe a little longer than an hour,” she admitted, “but then he’ll need some attention too.”

“Well, he seems to really like John,” Jane pointed out and got up from Doris’s lap. “Let’s see if he’s okay with me.” She came over and sat down next to me and Brad took a look at her and smiled. He crawled over into her lap and gave her a big hug when she held out her hands and smiled. She was new and that was interesting. I was familiar, so I’d understand. Really, I did. Jane was way cuter than me.

“I guess that means that he’ll be okay no matter which of us comes to check on him,” Doris observed, amused at how well Brad was taking to all the new people.

“Now, the big question: Do you want to do this?” I asked Doris. “Not every woman is interested in other girls.”

She thought about that for a long moment, regarding both of us quietly while she considered the problem. “I think I’m okay with it,” she said finally. “I mean, I’ve never done it, so I don’t know, but I’m not grossed out by the thought. Maybe I’ll love it and want a girlfriend after the divorce and maybe I’ll try it and never want to do it again. There’s only one way to find out for sure.”

“Let’s put Brad in his playpen and get more comfortable then,” I suggested and Doris got up to take Brad from Jane.

She plopped him down in his playpen and we were free to start upstairs after her. She showed us around and I noticed that the furnishings definitely didn’t match the house. Most of them were the kind of prefab stuff that you’d get at Walmart and put together yourself. I supposed that would make a lot of sense for a household with a small child, but I suspected this was a sign of Brad’s neglect of his household more than an attempt to keep the baby from ruining expensive furniture.

She led us into the Master Bedroom and took a nervous breath. She’d made the bed this morning, probably anticipating that Jane’s appearance in my life meant that all bets were off.

She bit her lip and looked a little self-conscious. Jane decided that it was time to move things along though. She stepped toward Doris and slipped her arms around her, pulling her into a deep kiss to break the ice. I moved in and started kissing Doris on the side of the neck while Jane plundered her mouth hungrily. I started touching both women, running my hands along their flanks and slipping between them to touch their breasts gently.

Doris was starting to moan softly from all the attention and was grinding herself against us both as she moved between us. I moved my hands down and started unbuttoning her pants as Jane kissed her. I slid them down, leaving her panties where they were for now and pulling her pants down to her feet. She lifted one foot at a time for me to get them and her socks off and I reached around her to unzip Jane’s pants while I licked and kissed Doris’s ass, watching her big, soft cheeks clench and quake from the combination of my attention and Jane’s.

I got Jane’s pants off with some difficulty from my position kneeling behind Doris and then I stood. By that point, Jane and Doris had stripped off their shirts and I was the only one still dressed. I was okay with that though. Today was about making Doris the center of attention.

I discarded my clothes hurriedly and we guided Doris to the bed, laying her down gently before we joined her, Jane on one side, me on the other to start making love to her. We alternated kisses, Jane claiming her lips and then turning her head for me to do the same while she kissed Doris’s neck and cheek. She was moaning constantly as we kept up the double assault on her senses.

Jane turned her more toward me and she wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed. Doris had always been passionate, but she was already trembling and whimpering on the edge of cumming, just from the attention that we’d paid her already. Jane worked on the clasp of her bra while the two of us kissed and when it was free, she pulled it off her shoulder and guided her to lay flat again as she uncovered her breasts.

We kissed our way down her neck and across her chest each of us latching onto one of her nipples. Jane had loved the ice cream we’d made from Doris’s milk and had liked the taste of the batch we’d used to make it, so it was clear that she was eager to try it right from the source. She wrapped her lips around the nipple and teased it even as she squeezed the whole breast with both hands, coaxing the milk to flow. I grinned at her and started doing the same thing with Doris’s other breast, letting her feel what it was like to have them both nursed at the same time.

“Wha-?!!?” she asked, surprised that Jane was sucking at her tit, but she was too overwhelmed at the moment to object or warn her. Instead, her eyes rolled up in her head and she came for us, the feel of two mouths teasing her nipples too much for her to cope with. She cried out and whimpered as we loved her breasts, feeding on the sweet treat of her milk. I felt her hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair in encouragement and I knew she was doing the same with Jane.

After a while, the flow of milk started to ebb and the two of us were sated for the moment. Jane lifted from the breast in her mouth, releasing the nipple with a wet pop and stretched back up to kiss Doris with a grin. “You like that, Mommy?” she asked her softly when I followed her up and claimed Doris’s lips from her a moment later.

“OHMYGOD! Yes!” she gasped, looking at us with glazed eyes.

“Good!” Jane purred, nuzzling her neck, “because you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.” She started slithering her way down Doris’s body, kissing, licking and nibbling every piece of skin she could reach on her journey down Doris’s body toward her center. I was only a second behind her and by silent agreement, we both passed by her pussy and started kissing and nuzzling her legs to turn her on even more.

We parted her thighs and both realized that we needn’t have bothered. Her pussy was bright red, as if we’d spent half the morning spanking it with a belt instead of sucking milk from her tits. She was so wet that her thighs were covered in her own juices and she was hunching her hips up in little thrusts, desperate for us to touch her. We could see her pussy clenching and relaxing as she inched toward another orgasm. Jane looked at me and grinned, her eyes bright. She was loving this moment.

We settled between Doris’s thighs and I kissed Jane deeply. She grinned at me and then the two of us descended on the defenseless pussy before us. We licked up and down her outer lips, mindless of the fur covering and I showed Jane how to use the pubic hair to gently pull her lips apart so we could get to the tender center. We traced her inner lips and Doris went wild, shaking and moaning, her head thrown back as we ate her pussy in tandem. She came again and again as we lashed her clit between our two tongues, kissing each other with it in the middle. Jane left it to my attention and she dipped her head lower, lapping up the stream of nectar that had been oozing from her entrance.

I wrapped my lips around her clithood and sucked on it while I speared my tongue into the folds to wriggle the tip against her tiny pink pearl. She squealed in delight and writhed as we loved her pussy completely. I switched places with Jane and while she attacked Doris’s clit, I went lower, spearing my tongue into her entrance like a miniature cock. I tasted her folds and then, on impulse, I pulled my tongue back and roamed lower, circling her asshole with my tongue for the first time. Barb had brought this particular trick home and I decided that it was time to share it with Doris and Jane.

Doris gasped when she felt my tongue there and I watched as she clenched the muscles, tightening her pucker involuntarily at the unfamiliar sensation. I kept up the assault though until she relaxed and I started rimming her more directly, thrusting the tip against her ass a few times, letting her get used to the idea of being played with here.

“You gonna fuck her ass today?” Jane asked curiously, watching me swab the area with my tongue.

“Maybe not today, but I think we’ll get there,” I said before nipping softly at the inside of her ass cheek, making her squeak in surprise before I lifted my head to kiss Jane.

We both pulled out from between her thighs and she was still a trembling, quivering mess. We cuddled up to her from both sides and this time, she wrapped her arms around Jane’s neck, kissing her passionately as I nuzzled her neck. I stroked her back and her sides as she clung to Jane, her first lesbian lover and trembled between us. I didn’t think that Jane would be the last woman she took to her bed after her experience today.

When she’d recovered enough to move on, she wanted to take a moment to check on Brad before we left him too long. I expected her to put on a robe, but she just opened the bedroom door and went to look in on him. She was back a few minutes later as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.

She smirked when she saw the looks on our faces. “Have you ever bathed a toddler?” she asked rhetorically. “They splash. I gave up wearing clothes at bath-time. Besides, I don’t want him growing up thinking that nudity is dirty.”

She climbed back on the bed with us and this time, shoved me in the middle, cuddling into one side while Jane shifted closer and we turned into one big hug. “We’re not even close to done yet,” Jane informed us. “I bet John’s never had a two girl blowjob.” She smiled at Doris and the two of them leaned up to kiss before turning their attention to me.

They started with my lips and neck, both of them nibbling and sucking on my skin to the point where I knew I was going to have hickeys if they kept it up. Then they worked their way down my neck to my chest. Doris, in particular, was interested in teasing my nipples the way I’d teased hers and I found I liked it. I wasn’t sure if it was actually a sexual sensation or if her enthusiasm was what turned me on, but I found myself liking it.

Before long, they started moving lower, nibbling and sucking at my abs and stomach, which had lost a little definition since I was resting after my last fight. It felt like agony, waiting for them to get around to touching my cock. They parted my legs and settled themselves between them before they started teasing me, kissing and licking my thighs from the knee right up to the point where I could feel their breath on my balls. They were driving me insane and they knew it. I started writhing each time I’d feel the tickle of air on my balls and I’d be rewarded with a throaty chuckle and they’d go back to nibbling on my thighs.

I was ready to beg them or take matters into my own hands when they took pity on me. I felt lips on my balls and then a second later, a second set joined them, each woman sucking one of my testicles into her mouth and loving it with her tongue. I groaned loudly at the dull ache that was building up in them, clenching my hands in the sheets to keep from reaching for them. My head rested back on the pillows and I trembled in anticipation as I looked down at the two manes of hair, one red and one blond as they sucked on my balls delicately.

Jane looked up at me and I could tell that she was loving this morning as much as I was. She released me from her mouth with a pop and lifted up to start licking at the shaft of my swollen cock. I gasped and felt Doris do the same, both girls licking and kissing the length of my dick as they inched their way toward the tip. They both closed their lips around it, kissing each other with my crown lodged in their mouths.

I groaned and fought the urge to cum as both tongues swirled over the sensitive tip. They were kissing each other as much as they kissed my cock and I was in ecstasy, moaning and whispering encouragement and telling them how close to cumming I was.

Doris pulled her lips away and let Jane have the whole thing for the moment. She gave me a grin and then dipped her head. I thought she was going back to my nuts, but she just lifted them out of the way and started tonguing the area behind them. Her tongue bathed me back farther, swirling over my ass the way that Barb had the last time that she’d sucked my cock. I groaned and spread my legs farther. This time, I found the whole thing incredibly erotic, whether it was the added stimulation of Jane’s lips or because it was someone I didn’t despise that was playing with my ass, I couldn’t say, but I loved it. I felt her tongue push against me more insistently and I relaxed, letting her spread my sphincter open a little. She didn’t try to push in seriously, just coaxed a little flex out of the muscles.

I felt her finger against me and knew what was coming. I panted in reaction, knowing that I was about to cum harder than I ever had. I could feel her gently touching my prostate and then she started sucking on my balls again just before she massaged it firmly.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I roared in rapture as my orgasm erupted, spattering cum all over the inside of Jane’s mouth. My balls tried to contract in time with the spasms, but Doris’s lips were tugging on them in a tug-of-war between her mouth and my orgasm. I howled and thrashed beneath them, thrusting my hips up and trying to curl up by turns as the pleasure built beyond what I could handle. If I hadn’t been in such good shape, I think I might have died of a heart attack right there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.