Trading Up - Cover

Trading Up

Copyright© 2017 by Xalir

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - John Hooker has an enviable life. A beautiful wife, a career as an architect, a hobby as a part-time MMA fighter that pays for itself and a little more. He lives in sunny California and doesn't have a care in the world, until his wife drops a bombshell on him that spirals his life out of control. How will life look when the dust settles and what parts of his life will be forever ruined? Even he doesn't know.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Revenge   Slow  

Cecilia and Marty followed me down and told me they’d meet me at Walmart to help with my shopping. “You’re still in shock. Why don’t you let me or Marty drive?” I gave her my keys and we took two cars to the local Super-Center to trawl their grocery department. We each got a cart and Sissy shrugged. “We need a few things too,” she said lightly.

We chatted as we shopped, or more accurately, they talked while I did my best to brood. Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. “Sissy, why did you want me to be at the party on Saturday?”

She smiled. “Well, you DID promise me a dance,” she pointed out. “That’s only part of it though. You did everything to Barb last night except put jumper cables on her nipples and hook her up to a car battery.”

“Maybe for Christmas,” I muttered darkly.

“The point is that every woman in the office recognized a woman that’s been well-fucked. You did the job so thoroughly that she was still in that condition when she left the office at the end of the day,” she said slowly, waiting for the bulb to come on for me.

“So now they all want to get a piece of what she had?” I asked. “Great. JUST what I need.”

“Maybe it is. For obvious reasons, I can’t brag about what a wonderful guy you’d be for the right girl, but once you haul one of them off to your cave and send her back to work in that condition, the word will spread.”

“I don’t want a girlfriend at this point, Sissy,” I said, looking at the frozen vegetables and putting a few bags in the cart. Sissy added some different ones and I noticed that her cart was heavy on treats and desserts. There were plenty of things I’d never tried, but then I was usually in training. We walked through the rest of the grocery section and then she asked if there was anything else I needed.

“Nothing I can think of,” I said with a shrug.

“Good, then let’s get you home and unpacked,” she declared.

It turns out there was nothing going to their place. She told me that they were going to be spending some time checking in on me over the holidays, so she wanted her own munchies in the house. I smiled at that and gave them both a hug before they left.

I spent some time getting settled and made the bed with fresh sheets. I found where everything was and then I decided to check the recordings from after we left. There was nothing there except Barb crying herself to sleep holding the pillow from my side of the bed. Good. Maybe she understands some of what I’ve been through.

I checked the hot tub and then hit the gym since it had been days since I’d touched a machine or a weight. It felt good to get the blood pumping. I showered and went to bed, not feeling much of anything. I set an alarm, but wasn’t really concerned about getting up except to be around for Doris.

I took a few minutes to look at the feed before I got myself some breakfast. Barb looked like shit. It was still hitting her that I might actually be gone for good. I sent a text to Jane and gave her my new address. I decided to do something fun as I sat in the kitchen with a bowl of cold cereal. I had a Twitter and Instagram because of fighting. I had a small, but growing following. Next would be a YouTube channel, I was sure.

I posted a Tweet that said, “Officially separated. #cheatingwife” and put my phone down, wondering how long until she heard about that.

I had just finished cleaning up from breakfast when Doris messaged me that she was ready to go for the day.

I replied that I was on the way and went to pick her up. We got Brad loaded into his car-seat and were able to go right back to the house, for once.

“I kind of messed up part of our plan,” I admitted when we were on our way.

“What happened?” she asked.

“I moved out of the house last night and told her I was divorcing her.” I explained what had happened and that I was done with Brad interfering in my marriage.

She nodded and I decided that it was time to share the rest with her. I told her about the monitoring system I had installed at both houses and the things that it had captured. She looked a little embarrassed that our time together yesterday had been captured, but she said she wanted to see it.

When we got to the house, I showed her the highlights of their time together, including the terrible things he’d said about her. She looked livid, furious beyond all reckoning. I held her while she screamed in rage and cried in humiliation. She said she wanted to see the recording of what I’d done to Barb and I told her that I’d show her some other day. Right now, I wanted to get her into her workout.

“I have a test-drive on an SUV scheduled in a little while,” I told her as I gave her the massage I’d promised her to start off the day, “but it’s mostly to see how it handles and what it feels like to sit in. I’d have canceled it, but it’s a little late now. I’ll be back in an hour or so. There’s a locksmith coming this afternoon, but that shouldn’t be until after lunch. If he arrives early, get the bill from him and I’ll pay it later on.”

She nodded and we kissed deeply. We were bound together by this monstrous pain of what had been done to us, but we both knew that we weren’t meant for each other. I made sure that they were both content and then I went to my test-drive. It was fairly standard for buying a car. They let me take it on a little whirl around the neighborhood while the salesman extolled the virtues of their “top-rated” SUV. It didn’t matter that it was top-rated by a set of criteria that excluded every other vehicle on the market. He was a little oily, but car salesmen usually were. I liked the ride. It was smooth, the seats were comfortable, the controls were well laid-out. There was still decent cargo space even with the third row of seats. I asked about the roof-rack option and he said it could be installed right there at the dealership and included in the price. I nodded and took us back to the dealership. I sat in all the passenger seats, trying to get a sense of how they’d feel on longer drives and overall get a feel for the vehicle.

I told him I wanted to test out some other Crossovers in the same class and then I’d make a decision. He seemed disappointed that I wasn’t impulse buying, but got me a quote sheet with all the options detailed separately so I could pick and choose.

I got back to the house, feeling like I needed a shower after dealing with him and checked in on Doris. She was doing well and I warned her not to go too hard at first. “The worse you hurt in the morning, the harder it’ll be for you to convince yourself to come back for more.”

“So long as I get massages twice a day and a little extra loving once in a while, I think I’ll be able to find the motivation to come back,” she said with a smile.

“Today’s been a strange day,” I admitted. “Otherwise, we would have started with some extra affection. If it wasn’t so busy, I’d promise to send you home satisfied.”

“Well, we’ve got a little time before lunch,” she pointed out hopefully.

I grinned at her and we gathered Brad up to play in the hall while we played in the bedroom. We were naked in a flash and she was already sweaty from her workout. I figured I’d give her something that her asshole husband probably hadn’t done in years, if ever. I pushed her back onto the bed and started licking and kissing her thighs.

“John! I’ve been sweating all morning!” she protested. I ignored her and braved the damp thatch of her pussy to tongue her slit. That silenced her arguments and she laid back while I went to work on her overheated pussy. I did find a use for pussy hair though. It was a great way to gently part her lips so I could get to the sensitive petals inside. “FUCK!” she groaned loudly as I tugged her lips apart by her pubic hair and licked her all over. I tongued her entrance, tasting her musk and her sweat. I traced the curve of her inner lips from bottom to top and I licked her clit, tickling it with the tip of my tongue.

She came as soon as I started teasing her little pearl. I got back into it and slurped and sucked and licked her to three more orgasms before I stood up and rolled on a condom. I pulled her legs up onto my arms and started working my cock into her pussy. She looked up at me with lust-filled eyes and I knew that she was ready. I thrust into her, making her gasp in pleasure. We set up a steady motion and I knew she was enjoying herself immensely. “You’re easily the sexiest man I’ve ever made love to!” she told me in a gasp, her hands tracing my body.

“Someday soon,” I said between thrusts, “we’re gonna do this at your house,” I said. “We’ll do it in your bed so that you have something good to remember when you have to lay next to him at night.”

“YES!” she cried, cumming again. She came twice more before she started squeezing my cock with her muscles. “Cum for me!” she begged. “Do it, Baby! Cum! Cum! Cum!” she chanted urgently.

I groaned and shuddered, trying to draw out this moment, but she was too good and I was too close. I thrust into her hard and came, shouting in triumph and rapture. Once again, I found myself in her arms, both of us naked and sweating and sated. I kissed her hard and she kissed me back with just as much intensity before we separated.

She sucked my cock clean and disposed of the condom before I told her that we should have lunch. We reluctantly got dressed and I made us a nice lunch, suitable for a growing boy and a fitness-conscious mother.

“You know,” Doris said as we sat and ate. “I was never really a fan of waiting until summer to file for divorce,” she admitted. “Six more months of living with that asshole? I think I’d rather hit him over the head with a hammer and take my chances with the courts.”

“When do you want to do it?” I asked.

She thought about it and came to a conclusion. “Right after the holidays,” she said. “I don’t want to disrupt Christmas for my little guy. After that though...” she nodded. “Can you suggest a good divorce lawyer?”

“I already have one,” I told her. I’d had two phone conversations with Bert Witt. Bert was a bitter, mean bastard in his fifties. He didn’t discriminate, but he had a special hatred for cheating spouses. I’d only met him once, but I’d given him our last five years of tax returns to frame the basis of our demand for support. Yeah, I was suing for a chunk of her income. Maybe it was petty, but she was gonna spend it on Brad if I didn’t take it so I figured I was pulling money out of his pocket. We made plans for me to introduce her to Bert the following week and finished our lunch.

After lunch, she was set to go back to the weights, but I told her that I wanted to do something else first. I got the box for the breast pump and we cleaned it completely, assembled it and she wasn’t shy. She just lifted the sports bra she wore in the gym and we set up the pump.

I glanced at Brad and then looked at her questioningly. “He’s seen them. Brad didn’t want to pay for a pump, so I’ve still been nursing him a little each day. I’ve just been starting to wean him off and onto cow milk. I guess Brad will be happy when I stop spraying it everywhere,” she said with a look of revulsion. Yeah, Brad was fucked.

“He’s an idiot. He’s in over his head on his gambling debts and that’s where all your money is going. I hope they come collecting soon. Those guys get rough.”

“They wouldn’t hurt me or little Brad, would they?” she asked, suddenly afraid.

I shook my head. “Generally, someone gets gently mugged and reminded that they owe someone some money. The second or third time, they break a bone or two. By the time they start coming around to the house, you’ll have thrown him out.”

She nodded about that. “Will that stop them though?”

“I know a guy,” I told her. Being a fighter, I knew a dozen guys that took bets, but that was more than she needed to know. “I’ll put the word out that he’s been thrown out. You’ll never see them.”

She looked relieved. “Thanks. Just another reason to be pissed off at him.”

I was fascinated by the process of her pumping and I especially liked the way the suction pulled at her nipples. It was strange and a little exciting to see her filling the little bottles with her sweet milk. I looked in the cupboards and found a brand new package of Zip-Lock containers. We used them for everything and Barb must have anticipated that I’d want some here. I filled two of them with her milk before she slowed to a trickle. It was a lot of milk and I shook my head. “I couldn’t drink all this,” I told her, surprised by the amount of it.

She looked a little embarrassed and slowly put her breasts back in her top, settling them as I put the milk in the fridge. “Maybe I should get an ice cream maker,” I joked and came to kiss her. That made her laugh in spite of herself.

We put Brad in his playpen and I watched her closely through her workout. She was doing okay, but I corrected some of her form and she took the instruction well.

About mid-afternoon, the locksmith showed up and re-keyed all the locks. I got him to do the garage too and wrote him a check for the service. He gave me four keys and then he was on his way. The whole process was relatively quick.

The day was running really smoothly. He finished with the locks and I got a text from Jane that she was about an hour away and would see me soon. Then she gave me the bad news. Her mother had told her father and the three of them were coming to town.

I was indifferent about that. I didn’t hate either of her parents. Her father doted on Barb and her mother had never had any animosity toward me. Jane saw it as a major buzz-kill though.

I told Doris that we were about to get company and made her aware that my in-laws were coming to town to investigate the breakup.

She didn’t want to be around for that, so she got changed quickly and told me she’d shower at home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.