Elaine's Dad - Cover

Elaine's Dad

Copyright© 2017 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Elaine's sordid love affair with her Dad becomes an obsession she can't escape. A heartwarming tale of incest for Dads everywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Incest   Father   Bestiality  

When Dan had extracted Elaine’s secret desire to hard-fuck a young girl, he’d felt sexually gratified; even though it had surprised him that she’d developed such a lesbian taste.

Elaine’s bondage had been severe. Arms bound behind up to the elbows; her breast too bursting purple while her nipples were nipped. But it had bought results; that was the point believed Dan.

Upon confession she’d been released; and her creamy cunt proved she’d enjoyed it. It intrigued and excited him; and he would relish seeking out the right opportunity for her to realise this new fantasy in due course. That would be something special to savour.

Yet what Dan couldn’t know was Elaine’s psychological motive for harbouring this dark desire; one that had been sown a long, long way back. Before Dan had returned home to Margot from the army in fact.

Like other lonely sex starved housewives Margot’s sexual needs were not being met; it could make her feel bad tempered.

But on a rare visit to the city she found herself browsing round a sex-shop of all things. The items on offer were either amusing or bizarre. She came across a selection of stimulating vibrators and had heard some gossip about them.

Margot took the bull by the horn and did not hesitate in choosing the full-size pink one for herself.

Once home she didn’t wait for bedtime; but took it with her into the shower.

Within a short while, as Margot’s cunt clenched around the buzzing phallus, she knew she’d found the promised land. “Aarrgh aarrgh ... my ... God!!” she holler’d in ecstasy.

Elaine had just come in from school through the kitchen, “Is that you mum? Are you OK?” she called from the hallway.

Margot kept her love-toy a secret from Elaine, becoming more discreet in it’s daily task.

She’d always needed to hold the high moral ground. Yet using a vibrator to satisfy her own lust did make her feel happier; and more brazen about sex.

There are times when raising a child when chastisement for misbehaviour is needed and Margot had always administered a few whacks to Elaine’s bare ass with a slipper. A little pain with humiliation had always work well Margot found.

Elaine at thirteen, had entered that ‘difficult’ stage of development, where her sexual tensions were causing extra rebellion. Margot recognised this behaviour; it was a result of the girl’s growing sexual frustration.

What that teenager needed was some sense fucked into her, Margot thought.

And that’s how the idea had come about; When Elaine had pushed Margot to using the slipper next time, she would also receive the vibrator!

As Elaine’s bare ass tingled red from the slipper, Margot reached for the vibrator; introducing it to the girl’s sparkling pussy-slit. She eased it in. Not it’s full length no; just enough to reach the clitoris; then on with the buzzer; to bring her off and relieve that nasty sexual tension. Fortunately the girl was still slender enough for Margot to hold down until her spasm’s ceased.

And there was no doubt it worked; well, at least for a week or so; after which Elaine was playing up again; as if she wanted to be punished?

Before long Margot made another trip to that city sex-shop. This time she took a closer look at what was on offer and it was a a big lesson in sexual diversity. There was one object that really set her pulse pounding though. It was a beautifully made double-ended strap-on dildo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.