Elaine's Dad - Cover

Elaine's Dad

Copyright© 2017 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Elaine's sordid love affair with her Dad becomes an obsession she can't escape. A heartwarming tale of incest for Dads everywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Incest   Father   Bestiality  

The present:

On the sun deck of Ocean Odyssey a bikini-clad Elaine sunbathed alongside her father. In fact it was only half a bikini; her proud breast naked in pursuit of all-over topaz.

They had been on the ship for less than a week and had both accumulated a respectable tan. Occupying a penthouse cabin on the sun deck made semi-nude sunbathing available; even at breakfast-time; outside their cabin and served up by Richmond their steward.

For dinner they used the Verandah Grill; available to certain passengers to enjoy sunsets over the stern and making evening meals so civilised and glamorous with the baby-grand tinkling along to couples on the tiny dance-floor.

Since those early days of dancing to the radio at home they now danced well together. Their smooch was sensual with a feel for the music; which onlookers often enjoyed. They loved being on a dance-floor.

That’s where they’d literally bumped into another couple smooching; Greg and Marcia Ford of Vancouver. The Ford’s were in their early fifties and familiar to rich men attached to young females. They became chums and shared after dinner drinks out on deck in the warm breeze.

So although it was a large cruise-ship they seldom mixed with the masses below decks.

The ship was cruising the Caribbean Islands and was next headed for Jamaica. Dan discovered that Richmond came from Jamaica and while he served breakfast Dan took an interest in his eagerness to promote his Island’s folklore and strange ways.

As the Ocean Odyssey approached Kingston, many of the passengers were up on deck to see the colourful spectacle of the ship entering the small harbour.

Rarely do tourist destinations live up to it’s promotions but on this day Kingston was blessed with a beautifully clear and sunny day.

The ships hull sparkled against a turquoise sea and he palm trees were framed against a blue sky. Seagulls swooped and the locals waved.

The captain, in a moment of romance, pulled the ships horns and a deep throated blast permeated the harbour. Some passengers cheered.

Suddenly the ship shuddered as the anchor was released and the massive chain rattled through the bow-shaft. As the ship was to large to dock, a passenger tender ferry would be available to reach the quay-side.

Kingston: Jamaica beckoned.

Once ashore Richmond introduced Dan and his daughter to a certain taxi-driver and the pair were treated to a scenic drive to the far side of the island. Their destination though was not a tourist spot. The driver took them into the plantation house that now served as a foster-home for ‘street-girls of colour’.

The governor entertained them in the garden; walking amongst the girls all wearing light cotton uniform dresses; looking happy as they played. They were all shades of coffee and ranged from eight years to fifteen; after which they were sent to brothels.

The choice was so difficult for Elaine. Any one of them was hers to fuck in private; with a dildo.

It was a fantasy she had admitted to under severe pressure from Dan; during a BDSM session he’d put her through a while back.

After pointing a girl out Elaine retired from the garden and Dan joined the governor in his office to settle the ‘account’.

Elaine was led to a peaceful bedroom on the back of the house. A cupboard held a selection of dildos. A large ‘double-ender’ set her pulse racing.

Around ten minuets later the slender thirteen year old Jamaican girl was led into the room. She was tearful and ball-gagged and frightened.

Elaine stood before her; the dildo strapped firmly on; with hands on her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.