Elaine's Dad - Cover

Elaine's Dad

Copyright© 2017 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Elaine's sordid love affair with her Dad becomes an obsession she can't escape. A heartwarming tale of incest for Dads everywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Incest   Father   Bestiality  

In the past:

Margot had left them after six that evening when the taxi had called. She’d said it would be a late one. They were both glad at the prospect of a night alone together.

In her bedroom Elaine felt tense. She’d put her new dress on and looked at herself in the mirror before going downatairs.

But as she entered the living-room his eyes widened in pleasure.

“Aah, your in your high heels!”

“Yes, do you like them Dad?”

“Look when mum’s not here I’m Dan” he softly said, “ and yes you look wonderful.”

“Yes – ok, Dan.” She smiled and sat at the table reading a book.

Dan leafed through the paper by the radio.

The he got up and stuck his hands in his pockets. “I think I’ll have a glass of sherry young lady,” he announced. “Do you like a sherry shandy?! He asked her.

“Oh I don’t know, what’s it like?”

“OK you’re about to find out then!” he laughed.

She laughed too and closing her book, raised herself from the table and stood fingering her hair in the mirror above the mantelpiece.

Dan returned bearing a small round tray with drinks. She turned taking the glass of sherry and sipped it looking him in the eye. “ That’s nice ... Dan.”

Dan took-in the vision before him; her sensual confidence and took a sip of his own drink. “Cheers young lady!” He said to her. Her giggle was the nicest sound Dan had ever heard. Elaine smiled, “ I’ve never been called a young lady before but I could get use to it.”

“You’re my young lady.” He murmured bending forward and kissing her tenderly on the lips; her eyes closed and she kissed him back.

Then silence.

They both felt embarrassed.

Dan, rather lost, turned to the radio and fiddled with the dial.

“Must be something better to hear on this thing Elaine,”

She too was flustered and gazed into the glass while sipping from it.

Dan found some band music and sat down again.

Elaine asked if they could find Capital on the dial.

“Oh that, yes do you know where it is my love?” he replied.

She glanced at him sweetly, “ I think I can find it Dan.”

It was the station all the kids liked with all the groovy songs but Mother always moaned if she tune in to it saying it was common and trashy.

With a twist of the dial she had it and out came a great jive number that she knew. She gave out a yell and began a bopping hip-swaying movement and snapping her fingers.

Dan was in awe at her sudden vivacious power.

She laughed at his response, “ Your blushing Dan!”

“Yes I believe I am!” he laughed, It’s just that I’ve always love to dance but never had a partner to do it with.”

Elaine took hold of his hand and bopped around him like she did with the chair back when by herself to the music.

To Dan it was magical and tears welled up as he held out his hand for her.

She took hold and they gradually began getting the rhythm of the music together. It was a great feeling; and the more they dance, the better they synchronised and the more they laughed in joy. The number ended and they both gave a cheer clasping each other in glee.

They both grabbed their drinks and downed them in celebration.

When Dan flopped down on the sofa she plonked down close beside him her hand on his arm then her head too.

They were both sweaty and giggling.

Dan’s cock began to crank-up.

A slower smoochy song was being played now. They came together in a more serious mood and Dan rested his hand on her thigh as they danced romantically to the music. They held closely yet paying attention to the melody; expresing their feelings as one. It seemed like gentle kind of sex.

“Where did you learn to dance like that? Dan asked.

“Actually Iv’e never dance like it before, why, do you like it?”

“Well its just a little bit naughty.”

She giggled, “ You mean sexy.”

“Yes I do...” Very slowly he leant forward and put his lips on hers; then her tongue came twisting onto his.

She went upstairs first.

He heard her go into the bathroom and that seemed to take an age.

The she was in the bedroom.

Dan’s cock was busting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.