Elaine's Dad - Cover

Elaine's Dad

Copyright© 2017 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elaine's sordid love affair with her Dad becomes an obsession she can't escape. A heartwarming tale of incest for Dads everywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Incest   Father   Bestiality  

As Elaine Ascot picked up the envelope from the door-mat she recognise her father’s handwriting. It was a birthday card he’d airmailed her from England.

As she opened it she realised it was a year or more since she’d seen him. The front of the card showed a snazzy sexy dolly-girl holding a champagne glass aloft while a saucy mongrel doggy stood against her thigh eagerly trying to reach it. The connotation was easily read; she was the ‘dolly girl’ and Dan was the saucy mongrel.

It neatly conveyed their relationship: even though she was over 30 and Dan 52. Inside he’d pasted a small snap of himself. His confident gaze seemed to declare; ‘ Hey, I’m still a handsome devil; even with this steely-grey hair!’

Along with the birthday greeting was a message that he would ‘phone on her birthday with a proposition. Something had stirred the scoundrel she mused, why did he suddenly need to sweet-talk her?

Memories of being alone with him sent a tiny buzz through her cunt.


In The Past:

At the outset Dan Ascot had been an ordinary decent man at heart.

Well, at least he’d married Margot; the girl he’d accidental put in the family way.

She had been a bright girl at grammar school and had gone on to secretarial collage with an eye on a managerial career: then Dan ... and the unwanted baby.

Her parents were furious and never forgave him; and neither did Margot for that matter.

Then he’d responded to his country’s call; serving as a soldier in the war.

But he’d seen very little action in North Africa apart from a close mate being killed from a single bomb at base camp which was just bad luck really because Dan had decided to go to the bordello to watch a young Moroccan beauty perform a bestiality act; with a donkey.

Sensual music had played as she’d lain on a bench terrified, her legs tethered apart.

The animal was lead in to her; its cock already long and stiff. The tension amongst the men had soared.

It’s cock was poked into her and as her tiny waist writhed in ecstasy she’d gradually been encouraged by ribald onlookers to take the entire shaft.

As the animal jerked its load into her she’d cried out.

Her bawdy audience responded appreciatively; throwing money gifts.

A slave-boy had pulled the drooling cock from her ruined tush and led away the animal.

A curtain fell. It was sensational.

That had been the highlight of Dan’s war really; witnessing that exotic olive skinned girl loving that animal. It had been something out of the ordinary that had made him feel a man of the world.

Then after some years they were all shipped back to England for demobilisation and returning to civilian life. But much had changed and Dan felt awkward as he made up the garden path to knock on Margot’s new little house, for they’d exchanged only a few letters during those army years.

Margot opened the door to welcome him. She appeared slim yet shapely with her auburn hair pinned up at the back showing off her white graceful neck; yet her frosty demeanour had always seemed to offset her looks.

“Welcome back soldier!” Margot greeted as she lightly embraced him in the hallway of her neat little home.

“Thanks Margot, its good to be back; you look wonderful.” Dan planted his lips on hers; delivering a full lengthy kiss.

Margot pulled away turning to the girl, “ And you remember Elaine your daughter here Dan?”

Dan felt flummoxed.

He’d not given much thought to the six-year old nuisance of yesteryear. Now here was a 12 year old beauty. Rich brown hair framed her freckled face and sparkling dark brown eyes gazed into his.

She was slim yet reached her mothers shoulder; having outgrown the school-dress she wore, budding nipples thrust at the bodice.

Her mother tugged her forward, “Give your Dad a kiss Elaine and bring him into the parlour,” she’d said turning away frigidly; typical of her mother’s unloving nature towards her.

Dan held her shoulders warmly though and smiled.

Elaine had never kissed anyone and awed by the kiss her mother received, expected the same.

As Dan lent forward her lips fell warm and lusciously onto his. Dan responded, pulling her in closer; his testicles somersaulted and both were a bit dazed.

Margot called back, “ Come into the parlour and make yourself comfy Dad.”

Dan had never been called Dad before. It added to his confusion and made him feel awkward; being home was going to be nothing like he imagined.

Margot had given a lot of thought since learning of Dan’s Demob.

Like a few other friends at the office she had built up a life for herself over the years.

The war had bought her some independence even though she was stuck with kid.

Why, she had set herself up in this modern little house; leaving the old rooms Dan rented before.

And yes, she had one or two men-friends.

Her chap drove rather a posh car in which she had been taken to restaurants.

Dan just wasn’t in the same class.

But he was the Father and now perhaps he could do some of the looking after. That would be just fine. But she couldn’t just start sleeping with him at the drop of a hat; not after all these years.

What would her chap say? Margot wanted to leave her messy past behind.

After she’d given Dan a meal she sent Elaine into the garden.

Then over a pot of tea Margot diplomatically spelt out to Dan about immediate sleeping arrangements; that she needed time to get use to the idea of sharing a home with him. In return he should be a helpful Father to the child by minding out for her; when she was absent from home and busy with her own life.

If he agreed then he would be welcome. It was that simple.

Dan felt deflated and even a bit humiliated but understood her logic; and it was awkward for him to protest. Margot had the whip hand; for now. She also had Elaine.


The real surprise for Dan was learning that his bed would be situated in Elaine’s bedroom!

Apparently that had some alcove space where he could be billeted for now. And so it was.

Dan slumbered well in his alcove bed and Elaine and Dan became cosy room mates in no time.

In the morning she’d chatter away to him as he watched her get dressed; he, stroking his shaft beneath his bed-covers.

Elaine guessed what he was doing and it excited her.

Mornings were his very own schoolgirl striptease: hopping out bed she takes off her pyjama leggings. She has no sense of modesty. Rubbing her gorgeous fuckable arse while she seeks out her knickers; glimpses of her snatch as she pulls them on to stand before him with her small tits on display. Dan’s cock pulsed and oozed.

Elaine was neither a child nor a woman but a delectable sexual creature who was eager for her new guardian’s attention. Dan simply had to grin and bear it!

Another morning when she’d risen, slipped out of bed and stretched her body before him Dan had slipped out of bed naked.

Elaine had seen his erection which made her stop and stare.

Casually Dan had picked up her school knickers chuckling, “Come on slow coach, step into these and I’ll get your fresh blouse.”

He’d bent before her, his face just inches from her snatch.

She obediently stepped into her knickers; her cheeks colouring up and for the first time Dan felt in control of her. He’d hoisted them up resting his hands on her waist. He felt her trembling.

In squatting Dan’s cock had sprung loose; It’s head glistening against Elaine.

Her loins tingled strangely. She felt dizzy.

Dan eased her to him, “ A kiss before you go to the bathroom.”

She complied with parted lips and as their tongues twisted Dan lightly placed her hand onto his cock.

Elaine turned away and going into the bathroom, locked the door.

She gave her clitoris a hard time with the toothbrush before climaxing at much the same time as her father did in the bedroom.


In the present:

Dan Ascot stood amongst other pensive people eagerly awaiting arrivals from Flight BA 132 at Heathrow. Then passengers began trailing out like uncaged rabbits into the daylight. Then through the yells and hugs he saw his Elaine; 5: 6’’, bobbed auburn hair, slim and trim and as sexy as ever.

Elaine then saw her father and their eyes met and held until they embraced.

“How’s my dolly girl?” He murmured in her ear; his her hips pressed into him.

Their kiss was one of lovers; not that anyone around them noticed or cared.

Eager to escape the bedlam of Heathrow, they made for Dan’s car and drove away from the airport. After twenty miles they pulled in to a peaceful upmarket roadside restaurant.

They necked a little in the car-park; exploring each other before going into the restaurant.

Once inside and seated Dan got busy ordering their meal. Elaine disappeared into the rest-room to freshen-up. She looked herself in the mirror and pondered how she got to this point.

Dan had sprung this escapade on her with his birthday phone call just a few weeks ago and here she was back in England. It just showed how easily led she was by him she thought.

As ever Dan had sweet talked her; but this time the rewards on offer were extremely lavish. Dan claimed that pulling this deal off would make them very wealthy.

So Elaine found herself applying for ‘compassionate leave’ from her job at the Institute to be with ‘family’ back home in England. But now she needed answers to questions she’d stored up.

They were both hungry and didn’t chat that much until finishing their meal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.