8 December 2006 - Cover

8 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Attending their high school dance, Brad professes his love for Abby. The night ends perfectly for Abby...She held out her hand to him, "Come with me, it's time," Abby smiled. "Time for what?" Brad asked. "Do I have to spell it out for you?" He still didn't quite understand, "Where am I spending the night?" "Here," "And who am I going to wake up next to in the morning?" "...me?" "Clever boy! Come with me Brad, it's our time," Abby took him by the hand leading him upstairs.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

“This night was the best night of my life! It was amazing!!” Abby began and recited their memorable time together at the high school dance.

Dan didn’t bother covering his cock, and the stiffness of his hard-on began to fade in her eyes. Abby didn’t smooth her short skirt when sitting, and the hem rode dangerously high up her slender legs.

“So Brad was a good fuck to you?” Karen asked, eyeing her side profile.

“He was fantastic!” She replied, looking at Karen’s tits remaining exposed. “He ate my pussy and made me cum before we fucked, and then he ate my pussy after.”

“That’s a good boy. Our fuck lessons haven’t been a waste of time,” she patted his leg, then boldly rubbed his cock.

Dan had Karen highly aroused from fingering her pussy, and she still needed more action. She took Brad’s hand and boldly guided his fingers to her damp pussy.

“As you’ve already witnessed, we’re a very sexual family. I hope that won’t upset you,” Karen remarked.

“It doesn’t; in fact, I want to be part of your sexual family very much. It’ll take a little getting used to you all talking so openly about sex. The best way to start off is for me to watch Brad fuck you and for Mr. Hayward to fuck me.” Brad and Dan looked wide-eyed at each other at her comment.

“Are you sure, Abby?” Karen asked.

“As I said to you before, I may not be as innocent as I look.”

“Then you won’t mind if I finger your pussy?” Karen hoped.

“No, after all, Mr. Hayward already has,” she smiled, spreading her legs for her.

“You have such a lovely looking pussy. Dan, doesn’t Abby have such a beautiful pussy?”

“She certainly does!” He admired Karen’s fingers touching her.

Abby looked at Dan’s cock, now soft, and hesitantly caressed it in her hand. “Just like the hockey game,” she smiled. Her body suddenly jolted from Karen’s exciting her button.

Karen removed her fingers from Abby’s pussy and moved to her knees between Brad’s legs. She opened his lounge pants and boldly took out his cock. Abby and Brad looked on amazed as Karen began to suck on her son’s cock.

Abby could feel herself growing more aroused by the incestual act she was witnessing and began stroking Dan’s cock. Wanting to be accepted by the family, she went to her knees between his legs and began sucking on his cock.

Brad didn’t know who to watch: his mom bringing his cock to life or Abby boldly making his dad’s cock just as hard. “I’ll give you some cock sucking lessons so you know how to give Brad excellent blow jobs.”

“And blow jobs to Mr. Haywards too,” Abby revealed.

“Whenever I suck off a guy, I most always swallow his cum, unless I have him wash my face and tits with a nice facial.”

“I’ll have to watch Brad give you a facial,” she smiled. As the girls enjoyed a cock in their mouths, they slowly fingered each other’s pussies.


Abby had Dan stand and take his place on the couch. She pulled up her skirt the few inches needed to reveal her bare pussy and spread her legs. “Mr. Hayward, will you please eat my pussy?”

“I’d love to!” He grinned, going to his knees between her legs.

Brad’s cock twitched at her bold request, and Dan quickly obliged her desire. Karen wanted the same action from Brad and switched places on the seat. Dan viewed this incredibly sensual-looking young pussy and leaned to inhale her aroma.

His tongue barely touched her butterfly lips, and her body jolted. He had to restrain his enthusiasm while consuming the youngest pussy he ever sampled. Brad had to watch as his dad ate his girlfriend’s pussy. Karen was looking on too, and she guided her son’s head to her waiting hole.

“Mmmm, that feels nice!” Abby sighed. “I am definitely going to enjoy being bisexual and part of this family!”

“I enjoy cock and pussy and love combining the two together. I love Dan fucking me doggy while I eat a woman’s pussy or she eats mine,” Karen mentioned.

“I would like to try a threesome with Brad and you or Mr. Hayward,” Abby anticipated. Her body jolted several times from Dan’s talented tongue on her young pussy and clit.

“I’m sure we will.”

Abby turned to Brad while eating his mother’s pussy. “How is Brad at eating pussy?”

“He’s very good for his age,” Karen said, scruffing her son’s hair.

“I have a lot to look forward to. He’s already made me cum by eating my pussy. Now speaking of first fucks, I want to watch Brad fuck you,” she said to Karen. “And Mr. Hayward will fuck me.”

Dan was thoroughly enjoying the taste of Abby’s pussy. He cupped her tiny ass in his hands like a sensual bowl, his goal being to taste her nectar before they fucked. He enjoyed her flavour as she grew more aroused. Her breathing became more laboured, his soft moans became more frequent. His hands would alternately fondle her firm breasts, keeping her nipples hard.

Abby was by now highly aroused, and only minutes later, she began to pant through her open mouth. “Oh fuck! Brad, your dad is going to make me cum!” Her head tilted back, her body tensing. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Her slender body convulsed as it unleashed a massive climax, and she began to giggle. “Mmm, Father and Son sure know how to make me cum!”

“Oh, Abby, honey, your voice sounds so sensually beautiful when you cum!” Karen complimented. “Now you’ve experienced what I’ve been enjoying for the past twenty-two years!” Dan moaned at his pleasure as he eagerly licked up her unique flavour.

“Mmm, that was wonderful. Now I know where to go for a good fuck when Brad is away playing hockey,” she sighed.

“I don’t have to be gone for Dad to fuck you,” Brad countered.

“We could do a Father and Son threesome!” Abby envisioned.


Once Abby recovered, she and Dan changed places again, and she resumed sucking on his cock. Brad and Karen also switched, and once she had his cock fully hard, she straddled his thighs. He felt a little embarrassed that Abby was about to see him fuck his mom. She stretched her neck, needing to see his cock enter her pussy. Abby saw his cock vanish as she settled down on him and began fucking.

Dan looked at Abby as she straddled his thighs, admiring her slim teenage body with firm breasts. She too felt awkward, as her boyfriend was about to witness her having sex with another man.

Dan held his hard cock by the base straight up as she lowered herself down on the head. Her lips parted, enveloping his cock like a sensual silky cocoon, and she slowly impaled herself on his long shaft. She put her hands on his shoulders, and he held onto her tiny hips.

Abby felt her pussy fill in as she began to fuck her new lover. She couldn’t help but giggle. “What’s so amusing?” Karen asked.

“I would have never expected that within an hour of fucking the son, I’d be fucking the father,” and they laughed together.

She wasn’t exactly sure how to fuck in this position and wiggled her middle in different directions. “You’ll be able to fuck my cock easier by flexing your legs at the knees,” he mentioned. She followed Dan’s instruction and began to ride up and down on his cock. “Just be careful that you don’t hump too fast and my cock bends. It is only muscles, but it can still be injured.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.