8 December 2006
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Attending their high school dance, Brad professes his love for Abby. The night ends perfectly for Abby...She held out her hand to him, "Come with me, it's time," Abby smiled. "Time for what?" Brad asked. "Do I have to spell it out for you?" He still didn't quite understand, "Where am I spending the night?" "Here," "And who am I going to wake up next to in the morning?" "...me?" "Clever boy! Come with me Brad, it's our time," Abby took him by the hand leading him upstairs.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

Abby came down to the rec room, and Brad wondered why she returned empty-handed. “Is all the pizza gone?”

“No, there’s plenty left for us.” She held out her hand to him, “Come with me, it’s time,” Abby smiled.

“Time for what?”

“Do I have to spell it out for you?” He still didn’t quite understand. “Where am I spending the night?”

“Here.”

“And who am I going to wake up next to in the morning?”

“ ... me?”

“Clever boy! Come with me, Brad; it’s our time,” Abby said, taking him by the hand and leading him upstairs.

“I’ll send a search party for you if you’re not back in an hour, no, make that two!” Dan kidded.

Brad noticed his mom in the kitchen. “I laid a soft blanket on the bed for you. You can have some pizza after you’re done. When Abby gets through with you, no doubt you’ll need to get your strength back!” Karen smiled.

“But in your bedroom?”

“Didn’t you say to Abby that you get only one first time and want it to be perfect? Your bedroom needs to be more presentable for you and her.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Hayward. Come on, Brad.” Abby led him into the larger bedroom, and he closed the door behind him. “Please leave the door open. I want your parents to hear you make me cum.” He smiled, opening it.


The bedside lamp was the only light in the room, but Abby’s eyes still sparkled. Brad went to her, and they embraced. “I love you, Abby.”

“Mmm, I certainly can get used to hearing you say that. I love you too, Brad.” Her arms were around his broad shoulders, her firm breasts pressed flat against his chest. She gazed into his soft green eyes, hers filling with mounting desire. “Please love me, Brad.”

Their lips met, and they hugged tighter, breathing quickly through their noses. Brad smoothed his hands up and down her back, feeling the sculptured shape of her beautiful body.

Abby grasped the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. “My fuck, what a chest!” Her eyes widened as she ran her hands over his pronounced muscles. She kissed and licked his nipples.

“As I said before, it’s your body, baby!” He smiled.

“I am an explorer who is going to discover every square inch of your luscious-looking body!”

“You had better wear a gas mask around my asshole,” he joked, and they laughed.

“I love you, Brad.”

“And I love you, Abby.” He embraced her again, lifting her effortlessly off the floor.


Abby’s eyes shone with growing love and lust for her man as she felt his hands raise the hem of her dress. Passed her thighs and waist, her ribs, and her breasts. Her eyes remained locked on her lover as she raised her arms above her head. Her young heart was already bursting with anticipation.

Brad laid her dress on the bed and marvelled at the naked beauty that stood before him. “Are you sure my breasts are an okay size for you?” She asked, her hands cupped under them.

“They’re perfect; everything about you, Abby, is perfect! You are so incredible, and you’re in love with me?”

“You bet I am! I am yours now and forever!” Abby didn’t feel embarrassed to be naked for the first time in front of her true love. Her arms caressed his broad shoulders, pressing herself against him. He smoothed his hands over the same parts of her back, feeling the silky softness of her skin. Their lips met again in a long, passionate kiss.

His hand came up her side, caressing her yearning breast. “Yes, my love, touch me!” She urged. Abby’s young breast fit in the palm of his hand, and her nipple easily hardened to his touch.

She smiled shyly, took his hand, and guided him onto the bed. His upper body covered hers as they caressed and kissed. She glanced briefly around the room. “Your mom sure has lots of candles.”

“She likes to burn them for a more romantic mood when she and Dad make love.” Then he thought for a moment. “Would you like a few candles lit?”

“Yes, if you don’t mind.”

“Be right back!” He kissed her hard.


“Mom, do we have any matches or a lighter?” He asked, interrupting Karen’s sucking on Dan’s cock.

“We do have, what for?” She asked, staring at the obvious bulge in his lounge pants.

“I want to light a few candles to burn while Abby and I make love.”

“Why, you romantic little devil,” she teased. “There’s a lighter in the cupboard by the fridge.”

“Thanks, Mom.” He hurried to retrieve it. Dan then guided her mouth back to his hard cock.


Brad returned and lit two candles on each night table. He looked at her naked on the bed. “Wow, you are so incredibly beautiful!” He complimented her again, going to her side. His lounge pants dropped to the floor, and Abby admired her lover’s perfectly sculpted body.

“And you are my perfect man. I never need another.” They embraced again, the golden glow of the flames now reflecting in their eyes.

Brad began leaving light kisses on her skin from shoulder to shoulder, then down between her breasts. She wanted her nipples sucked on and motioned his head toward each one. Her eyes gleamed, her fingers combing his hair as she breastfed her lover.

Each side of her ribs was visited, and then his kisses explored the sloping flatness of her stomach. He moved on the bed, and she spread her legs for him. She giggled as his tongue circled her navel, and a hand placed lightly on his head prompted him to go lower.

Brad looked closer at the pussy that was his. Abby kept hers shaved bare, and he gazed at the slight gap that separated her lips. He kissed her mound, purposely skirting around his target. He kissed and licked her inner thighs on each side of her flesh.

His fingers opened her, and her wrinkly butterfly lips moistened with excitement, beckoning him closer. Brad kissed them once, inhaling the fragrance that would imprint on his brain forever.

“You’re being such a tease,” she said as he kissed a circle around her swollen mound. “Please, Brad,” her touch encouraged. He parted her opening, admiring nature’s design of her pussy. Abby’s breathing was already beyond control as her hand touched his head.

“Huhh!” She gasped as she felt his tongue finally begin to explore her. Brad tried to control his teenage exuberance at experiencing his lover’s pussy. His fingers joined his tongue, discovering her. Two digits easily slid inside her, and he gently fucked her. A kiss and lick on her button sent jolting shivers through her body.

“I find your smell and taste irresistible,” he commented, becoming acquainted with her pussy. He spread her lips wide, laying his face against her opening. His tongue moved every way it could, her moisture coating his face like exotic shaving cream.

Brad adjusted his position, concentrating on pleasing his love. Tongue, lips, and fingers worked in unison, raising Abby’s arousal to new heights. Britney and Amber had pleased her before, but this was new to her: a man’s face to her pussy, her only true love.

His efforts were soon rewarded with appreciative moans and the movement of her body toward his mouth. Her breaths quickened and soon became short gasps. “Brad! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sensually released. Her back arched as her surge of pleasure was released.

His hands cupped her tiny ass cheeks for support as Abby unleashed the strongest climax she’d ever experienced. Her middle gyrated in all directions as if they would intensify her pleasure.

Abby gasped through open lips, swallowed, and continued as her body coped with its newfound pleasure.

“Oh Brad, Brad, oh, I’ve never felt anything like this before!” He was in his heightened state of arousal, and her sensual words made his cock twitch in its own mini-climax.


Abby’s body released its secret, exotic cream onto his lips and tongue. The pure essence of her being would imprint on his mind for life. Brad lapped up her sensual ointment as if it were life-giving nectar.

“Oh, Brad! Brad!” She continued to coo. Her knees remained bent, her hands pressed her lover’s face to her mound. Still short of breath, she urged him up her body. His tongue left a track on each nipple, then she forced her lips on his. Abby smothered her love with countless kisses. “I love you! I love you!” She repeated.

Abby wanted to return the pleasure and motioned for him to get on his back. She began to kiss him, her long brunette hair trailing behind. His body jolted as she kissed his sensitive stomach and lower to his soft hairs.

She bit her lip in sexual frustration as her hand gripped the shaft of his leaking cock. She stroked it up and down, and a large, clear bead appeared. She lowered her mouth, and her tongue swirled it around the sensitive head, but her hair blinded him from seeing her mouth taking in his cock. Abby gave it several suckings, then swept her long hair to the right out of the way. She wanted him to see her pleasing his cock as much as he did.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.