Country Club Kids - Cover

Country Club Kids

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A couple of affluent siblings are left largely unsupervised, what could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I woke up in heaven. Becky was still draped over me, with her leg providing very slight stimulation to my pussy, and her softness and warmth were delicious. She had awakened also, and had just burrowed her face into my neck.

The feelings were just wonderful. I had my arms around her in a big bear hug, when the door opened, and the boys barged in. Becky, of course, gave a jerk and tried to get up, but this felt so good, and there was nothing new for the boys to see, so I held her firmly until she relaxed, and resumed snuggling.

I snapped at Jeff about not knocking, and he replied that I should be glad that it was him and Peter, and not mom and dad. He opined that if it were the parents, I’d not be able to sit for a week.

That got me to thinking, and while I was thinking I realized that I had to pee badly. So did Becky, so we got up, completely naked, and went to the bathroom, together of course. The wheels were spinning in my head, and I told Becky what I had in mind.

She thought that I’d lost it, my mind that is, but I was determined. We went back to the bedroom, and I very contritely told Jeff that I had been rude this morning, and that much of the debauchery of the past several days had been my fault, so I needed a good spanking.

I got the chair, and positioned it so that Peter and Becky would have a perfect view of all my assets, and grabbed a very shocked Jeff, and sat him down. In the process, I whispered in his ear that I wanted to convince Becky to give this a try, so we needed to keep this one under control, very much under control. I suggested 25 spanks of fairly low intensity.

There needed to be some pain, some sting, and some redness, but no intense pain, and no blistering. Those would wait for another day. When we were done, I wanted to be masturbated to a fantastic orgasm. Maybe he could even invite Peter and Becky to join in.

I draped myself over his lap. He was wearing shorts, so my tits were in contact with his left leg, and my mons was in contact with his right. Jeff, wonderful Jeff, slipped right into the role, and started to lecture me about my misdeeds while he gently rubbed my ass.

Then out of nowhere came the first spank; it was perfect, it stung deliciously, but wasn’t too hard. More lecture, more spanks. I’m sure that my cheeks were crimson, I had deliberately allowed my legs fall apart exposing everything, and my juices were running down my pussy, and wetting his leg.

His legs didn’t have a lot of hair, but there was just enough to delightfully scratch my tits. He went on and on, I was crying lightly, squirming, gripping his calf, feeling his erection through his shorts, and loving every minute of it. All too soon, it was over.

Jeff looked at Becky and Peter, and asked for some lotion. Peter was dying to get into the action, so he scrambled to be the first one to the lotion, and brought it over.

Jeff squirted some into his hand, warmed it up, and then started deliciously rubbing my cheeks; it was wonderful. Then he upped the ante by inviting Jeff to help. Talk about erotic; I was lying across my brother’s lap, with him rubbing lotion into my ass, while my male cousin rubbed lotion into my upper thighs. This was heaven.

Then I felt another set of hands; Becky had joined in. She was working on my left leg and thigh, while Peter stayed with the right. As if by prior arrangement, they both started rubbing higher and higher until they got to the folds of my pussy.

Jeff got to my anus, and was rubbing there, while the other two ended up concentrating on my pussy. This was nirvana, I was having explosive orgasm after orgasm. As wonderful as it felt, I had other ideas, and rolled myself off of Jeff’s lap.

I got up, still completely naked, grabbed the also completely naked Becky by the hands, and urged her over Jeff’s knees. She was really scared, and resistant.

She was close enough that Jeff could gently turn her towards him, and he started gently rubbing her ass, sides, abdomen, back, everywhere but her pussy. Just a very sensual rub of everywhere he could reach without doing anything overtly sexual. I was looking into her eyes with love and compassion, and urging her to give it a try. Peter even joined in rubbing her neck and back.

After we all assured her that she could stop it at any time, ever so slowly, with a fair amount of resistance, I pulled her over Jeff’s lap.

My brother knew exactly what to do; he gently rubbed her lower back and butt. I rubbed her upper back and shoulders, and her brother rubbed her thighs. We just rubbed and rubbed and rubbed.

When he felt like the time was right, Jeff asked if she was ready, and she in a very quiet little girl voice said that he could try.

The first fairly light spank landed, and Becky’s head popped up, and a rush of air came from her mouth. Jeff followed up with more gentle rubbing. Then another spank, and more rubbing.

About five spanks later, Peter touched her, and announced that she was soaking wet; even wetter than I had been. With this revelation, Jeff started spanking in earnest. Not too hard, but enough to sting, and enough to leave her bottom quite red.

Eventually, Becky started meeting his spanks, and bouncing all over the place. Her moans could probably be heard next door.

When he reached 25, Becks was crying, hiccuping, squirming, and having orgasm after orgasm. We all continued our gentle massage until she had come down completely.

If everyone was willing, Jeff said that he had something he wanted to try. He felt like Rebecca would be the perfect person to try it on. He later confessed to me that he felt like I would be more willing to help further the process.

He lovingly stood her up, hugged her, gently stroked her ass, and guided her to the bed. There he laid her down on her side, facing away from him, and continued to gently stroke her back and hips. He then had Peter get on other side of the bed. He continued his massage, as he began to plant kisses on her posterior, while he encouraged Peter to do the same in the front. He licked every inch of her ass even trailing his tongue from one end of her crack to the other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.