Just Friends - Cover

Just Friends

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A group of teenagers find themselves going down a path that none anticipated

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First  

John lay in bed that night, and couldn’t help but smile; he was no longer a virgin. He was also nervous that Sam was going to rethink the whole thing, and blame him.

It got even worse when he thought about the possibility of pregnancy. He resolved to talk to Sam, no sex, just talk, and find out how she viewed the day’s activities.

Later that night, after their parents were asleep, John crept down to her bedroom, and let himself in quietly. John could hear her deep breathing and, in the moonlight, he could see her angelic face completely relaxed in sleep.

When John gently shook her awake, she was just groggy enough to sit up letting the covers fall exposing her gorgeous breasts. John really wanted to touch them, but he made himself resist; he had enough trouble on his plate already.

John started to apologize, but Sam shushed him. “No need to apologize,” she said, “it had been mutual, and it had been fun.”

They were having to whisper because the parents weren’t that far away, which led to John having to lean in awkwardly. Sam took stock of this, pulled the covers back, and invited John into bed with her so that the whispering would be easier.

“Holy Crap”, John thought, “She’s totally naked. He got an immediate erection. When he crawled into bed, they were facing each other with their bodies only inches apart.

John’s penis had managed to poke itself out of the fly in his boxers, and since John was taller than Sam, his penis was poking between her thighs about halfway between her “business” and her knees. John had to resist the urge to start humping.

Of course, they ended up snuggling. Sam’s head lying on one arm, with his other arm wrapped around her hips, and holding her ass.

Sam grabbed his “thing” and started started stroking gently.

John made her stop because they had to talk. Her warm welcome had allayed his concerns, but they still had to solve the birth control issue.

He explained his concerns to her, what he thought the solution might be, and told her that tomorrow he had the morning off from work.

She had actually reached the same conclusion before going to sleep, but had wondered how to accomplish it. She sigh of relief she thought, “with John’s help, it would be easier.”

They agreed that tomorrow they would take care of “Plan B,” and also get her on the pill.

Having taken care of the important stuff, he allowed his hand to wander all over her ass. She’d moved her top leg forward so it rested on his hip which spread her legs slightly, so from the back, he could easily stroke from her clit to her rosebud. She also resumed her tender ministrations.

They whispered for a few seconds about what their options were, and they were almost zero. The parents were right across the hall, so any noise at all would risk discovery.

Sam had a hold of his member, and was gently sliding her hand back and forth, and his free hand was busy, very busy indeed.

Sam for one, knew exactly where she wanted his member, and it wasn’t in her hand. She opened her legs, jutted her pelvis forward and inserted his penis.

When she made this move, John froze and held his breath; the feeling was incredible. He tried very slow measured movements, but it became obvious to both of them that the noise would get them caught, so they stopped.

Sam, remembering how delicious it had been when Mike rubbed in the front and back at the same time stretched out on her belly, inviting John to dig in, which he did.

John started rubbing her front, but was ignoring the back, and Sam wanted it there also. She whispered that she wanted him to get his thumb wet, and rub her butt as well.

For his part, John was taken aback by the request; it seemed to be really nasty. On the other hand, he was playing with a real live pussy, one that he had fucked earlier in the day, and he wanted to please.

He brought his thumb to his mouth got it thoroughly wet, and started rubbing it into the crack of her ass. He ran out of lubrication, and not thinking about how much lube was coming from her front end, he brought his thumb back towards his mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.