Just Friends
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A group of teenagers find themselves going down a path that none anticipated

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First  

John was furious, and started lecturing her right away. He struck terror in her heart when he asked, “What are mom and dad going to say?”

Their parents didn’t beat them, but they did spank when it was warranted, and the spankings could be severe. The last spanking she’d received had been when she was about 9, and it had been administered by her father on her bare ass.

She was terrified because she knew that this one would be worse, and she’d likely be grounded for the rest of her life. Those boys were her best friends, and she knew that she’d never be allowed to hang with them again, and even worse, her parents would likely tell Mike’s parents, and he’d get in trouble as well.

She begged, she pleaded, she tried everything to get John to change his mind, but he was resolute. She deserved a good spanking, a bare assed spanking, and dad was going to give it to her.

She tried the last arrow in her quiver when she suggested that John do the spanking; she reasoned that John might go easier on her than her dad, and when it was over, it would be over. No parents, no endless punishment.

John gave her a long pensive look, then made his decision. “OK” he said, “Over my knee right now!” “Now?” she asked. John said that he wanted her over his knee right fucking now. He said that if she wasn’t over his knee, bare assed, in 5 seconds, he was going to change his mind.

Sam was totally naked under the robe, so she knew that she was about to show him everything. She knew that he had seen it all when he walked into her room earlier, but that didn’t help much. She was terrified.

John had no idea that she was totally naked, so when she dropped her robe, he almost choked. He’d been so shocked earlier when he’d seen her spread-eagled on the bed that he hadn’t really looked. Not only did she have tits, she had pubic hair. She wasn’t a little girl any longer, she was a young woman, and a very pretty young woman at that. He developed an instant erection.

He was wearing loose sweats, so luckily his erection wasn’t visible

For a few seconds, they just stared at each other. She was frozen in place; partly by her fear of getting spanked, and partly by her desire to be seen. She had to resist the urge to do a little pirouette, and let him see everything; besides she reasoned, in a few seconds, he’d get a closeup of that side anyway.

John, for his part, was stunned by her beauty, and getting more and more aroused. She had beautiful tits, surrounded by little halos, and she had the perfect shape of a budding athletic tomboy.

Her thigh gap looked like something out of one of his magazines. As a matter of fact, her whole body looked like a younger version of what he whacked off to. He wanted to run to his room for some self-gratification. To his credit, it never even occurred to him to take advantage of Sam.

His desperate need to get to get this over with quickly made him consider letting her off with a stern warning. For a few seconds he considered that, but then the door opened, and Paul and Tom walked in. In Mike’s fear, he hadn’t even thought about heading them off.

When the door opened, Sam’s first reaction was to turn in that direction which accomplished two things: it gave John a great view of her backside, and it gave the boys a full unfettered view of her front.

Her second reaction was to cover her tits and pussy. Then for reasons that she would only understand much later, she put her hands at her sides, and even opened her legs a little.

John almost invited the boys to stay just to increase Sam’s humiliation. After a little thought though, he took pity on her by running them off with some profanity laced shouts.

The problem was that Sam wanted them to stay, she wanted them to see everything, and she wanted them to help hold her down. She admitted to herself that she was a mess.

The boy’s arrival settled the “spank or wank” issue in John’s mind; it was clear that the boys had been invited to join the action, and he reasoned that he couldn’t let that go. Of course, he had no idea that any limits had been set, all he could envision was his baby sister tied to her bed, engaged in an orgy.

After running the boys off, and locking the door, her returned to his seat. Sam was still standing there, arms at her sides, with legs slightly apart. For all his self-righteousness, John started getting aroused again.

He motioned Sam over his knee, and started lecturing, and then with no warning he landed a swat on her left cheek. It hurt like hell; Sam jumped and screamed. He was rewarded with a beautiful red hand print.

He lectured some more, and landed a swat on her right cheek. She was fully crying now, snot running, tears running, and trying to explain.

In this fashion, he landed three more swats. A strange thing was happening to Sam; the pain was still intense, her ass was not happy, but there was something going on with her clit, and it was very happy.

Her imagination started running wild, and she imagined that the boys were still there watching the spanking. She imagined that they were holding her down. They each had a grip on a thigh, her legs were being held apart, and everyone could see everything, even her starfish was visible.

These thoughts caused Sam to actually let her legs fall apart so that John would get a better look.

Five more swats, and Sam had reached her limit in both pain and pleasure, In desperation, she threw herself to the ground, and buried her face in his lap, crying and begging for mercy.

She became aware of his erection that was obviously bigger than Mike’s. When she realized that she had been the cause, she got even more excited, and she wanted to see it.

When she buried her face in his lap, John was mortified that she might feel how hard he was, and know that he’d been turned on by seeing her, and spanking her ass. And boy, that had been the most erotic thing that he had ever done either in real life or in fantasy. The last thing in the world that he wanted was for Sam to think that he was a pervert. He grabbed her shoulders in an attempt to pull her out of his lap, and back over his knees. Actually, anything but her face in his crotch would be acceptable.

While he was thus engaged, with his hands occupied, she started fumbling around with the waist band of his sweats, and managed to pull them down before John really knew what she was doing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.