Just Friends - Cover

Just Friends

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A group of teenagers find themselves going down a path that none anticipated

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First  

When Mike arrived the next day, Sam explained that today she would be topless, and would only have panties on. Still ABSOLUTELY no sex, but she wanted to be thoroughly tickled, and today it would be with his fingers. Very light touching only, nothing rough.

He could even touch covered places, but he still couldn’t remove or move any clothing. They still had a safe word. Did he agree?

As soon as she mentioned topless and only panties, Mike would have agreed to just about anything.

What she didn’t mention was that today she would be lying on her front, so that her boobs would be covered. The overt sexual component from yesterday had scared her, so she hoped that doing her backside would give her what she needed.

She was wearing a robe, she made Mike turn his back, she shucked off the robe, and quickly lay on the bed which covered up most of the important pieces.

When Mike tied her arms, she about lost it. She went straight into sexual overdrive. When he tied her legs, she suddenly realized that with her legs spread apart, Mike would also have almost total access to her pussy.

Once her total exposure became obvious, she wanted to yell out the safe word, and send Mike packing. But a part of her desperately needed this, so instead, she tried to calm down, and just enjoy the attention.

Sam had worn sheer panties because she wanted to feel Mike’s fingers trail across her buns. What she had choreographed was fingers lightly stroking her back, the backs of her legs, and her butt.

Again, Mike started at the top, and worked his way down. Sam was in heaven, her skin tingled, her breath came in gasps, and she was totally aroused.

As Mike got closer and closer to her ass, she began to anticipate how his fingers would feel, would he run them through the crack, would he avoid that, would he linger at the base of her cheeks?

He did all those things, and then he placed his fingers right in the crack of her ass; the panties were loose enough that his fingers slipped a little ways into the crack, and then he gently, slowly, teasingly, began to trail his fingers down the crack to the “taint”, and then continued all the way to her clit. Once there, he reversed course, and went the other way.

Samantha was overcome with emotions, she was gasping for air, she was jutting her hips back and forth trying to prolong the contact, and her panties were soaked.

Mike did this about 3 more times, and Sam gasped the safe word. Mike stopped, and thought that they were through, but he was wrong. Once she caught her breath, Sam asked Mike to pull her panties down, not all the way, but enough to expose all the important stuff, and continue what he was doing.

Mike grabbed the waist band of her panties and started pulling them down. This was such a rush for both of them, it is amazing that both didn’t come, and when the hem dragged across her clit, it is possible that Sam did have a minor orgasm.

He placed his fingers at the top of her butt crack, and started moving South. With skin on skin friction, his fingers barely got into the crease of her ass, as he continued.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.