Just Friends
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Quinn

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A group of teenagers find themselves going down a path that none anticipated

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First  

The next morning, with her parents at work, Sam did some soul searching, spent some more time on-line, made up her mind, and did some final preparations. In her mind she could see herself calling Mike and inviting him over, and that is certainly what her body wanted.

Her rational self had other ideas, and every time that her hand reached for the phone, it would nix the idea, and call her hand back. Eventually, her body won, and she called Mike asking him to come over, and come alone.

Mike, who had always been the alpha dog of the group quite naturally felt very responsible for what had happened yesterday, and was hoping that he could apologize his way out of the situation. He was certain that he was in for a serious ass chewing.

As soon as Sam opened the door, he started in stammering how sorry he was, and how he would do anything, anything to make it right.

“Anything?” Samantha asked.

In shame he nodded his head yes.

Sam sat him down, and explained that she had spent some time with Dr. Google, and she wanted to try something, and she needed his help. But before she would reveal anything, he had to promise, really promise that everything would remain a secret. Keeping the secret would be the first installment on his “anything.” He could never tell anyone. The second installment on “anything” was that he had to promise to play by her rules very strictly! With a perplexed look on his face, he agreed.

Sam explained that she wanted to be tied down, and touched, but no sex. The touch would be with a feather, a feather only, and the feather could touch anything that wasn’t covered. He could not remove any of her clothing, he couldn’t move or rearrange any of her clothing, and he couldn’t touch anything that was covered. Anything that he could see was fair game. They even had a safe word.

In clothes pretty much the same as yesterday, Sam lay face up on the bed, and the scarves that she had pre-tied to the bed posts were tied to her wrists and ankles. She had a fair amount of room to squirm, but she was securely tied.

She didn’t know whether to be comforted by the fact that she was pretty certain the Mike would play by the rules, or excited by the fact that, with her tied down, Mike didn’t have to play by the rules.

Mike wasn’t sure where to start, until Sam suggested that he start at the top, and work his way to the bottom.

Mike started with her face and neck, and Sam just relaxed and reveled in the sensations. He did her arms, and it was wonderful. Her boobs were barely covered, by her top, so he progressed to her torso, where she demonstrated just how ticklish she actually was.

She was giggling, and flopping around like a fish out of water. The result was that her top rode up completely exposing her tits which were sporting really nice THOs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.